Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:31 pm
User ImageNothing ever stops all these thoughts
and the pain attached to them
Sometimes I wonder why this is happenin'
It's like nothing I could do would distract me when
I think of how I shot myself in the back again

You'll regret ever messing with me.

"I... don't know... I think..." She uttered. Did he know? He probably did, but maybe not about her being Kiki's creator.

'Cause I'm toughest girl you'll ever meet.

I'm Dragea Draconis

'Cause from the infinite words I could say I
Put all the pain you gave to me on display
But didn't realize
Instead of setting it free I
took what I hated and made it apart of me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Edward nodded silently.
oh no...not another one....

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 pm

"There's more than that, though but if I said more... I don't know. I just can't." She said, simply.

((Gah! I hate this block... I'm going to bed....))

I'm Dragea Draconis

But didn't realize

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki's eyes flashd a deadly red. He did know something about her. Was he makeing fun of her!? No, she wouldn't let him. If he was makeing fun of her...they would both pay. "Yes...I do." she said in a deadly voice. If they wouldn't except her...then no human would except her. she would find her own kind then..."I can't use alchemy though." she told them. "But, I don't need it." she said, looking up with a very sweet, careing smile. Kiki lifted her hand into the air. Flames began to swirl from her palm, then swung around like a rope, not hitting anything of course. It was pretty, very pretty. "What kind of...creature...can do this?" she asked, looking sad now. They would never have any idea how sad she felt. How alone she was, how much she wished she knew where her creater was.

((I'm sorry your all getting blocks...))

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:50 pm
"Amazing! I heard of homunculi but I never met one...up until now. The Oroburos....it's lovely.....not like mine...",she said in slight awe to the homunculus and then pointed to her back where her tattoo was."I have one question though.....are you a boy?????? If so...why the skort...but it looks nice on you.",she said to Envy not trying to anger him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:20 pm
Edward kept his head down, silent, knowing her pain.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Erik smiled, despite the tone of her voice. "Cool! Let me try!" he said, challenging himself to do the same trick, but it wouldn't work. He simply didn't have the level of control that you have with fire. It only ended up spinning into a wider pattern, though he was still in perfect control.

"Guess, you can't do it, baby!" Maura said rubbing his back. She shrugged and sighed. "You two are so lucky! You control the elements themselves! All I can do is fight! I feel so helpless sometimes,"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Curious about the man, she looked at him, face-to-face, with her head tilted. She slowly shook her head. "You're one of the strangest people I've ever met. Most people are afraid or hateful to the homunculi, but you're not so much interested in it, compared to feeling sorrow for me. Why feel pity for a strange? Especially to one who doesn't need it and could less for pity."

I'm Dragea Draconis

But didn't realize

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki looked at Maura, her face calm. "Your both lucky. You have someone to talk to. I've been alone...always alone." she said, the fire disapearing as she placed her hand on her leg. "Even my "mother hates me." when Kiki said mother, she meant her creater. To her, she was her mother. "Your lucky...your human and you have someone." she said again, looking down, her faced shadowed by her hair. Kiki stood up quickly, turning to the window. "I'm sorry, you both depress me. Before I do something I'll regret....I need to leave." she said, pushing open the window and steping out into the mild rain. She turned to look at them again, this time tears streaking her face. "Maybe you'll see me again...." she said in a sigh, jumpung from the window. Her figure disapeared, but she didn't hit the ground. She jumped up high, just barely being able to be seen by the other two. "Maybe someday soon." she said as she jumped off into the rain again. She was lonely...and she didn't want to hurt them. Kiki could feel her power rushing out of control, that's way she left. She didn't want to hurt them.

((AAAH!! Kiki left! ^-^))

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:15 pm
((hmmm. now im left with a tough choice that could be part of ur plan. im prepared...sorta!))

Erik jumped up and followed her, but he was too late. Kiki had disappeared. "She needs help. She needs our help. I wish she would've stayed longer," he said sadly. Erik began to think that maybe he and Maura had made a bad choice by coming on as strong as they did. They would look for Kiki until they found her. They would accpet her.

"This is all my fault! This was my big plan! I should've just kept my suspicions to myself! Stupid me!" Maura scolded herself. She shook her head and got up, standing next to Erik. "Let's do it! I'm with you! We can help her feel at home! We'll search endlessly!" she vowed.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 am
Envy looked at Road slightly then said "yes i am a boy and i don't know why every one asks me that same question its really annoying"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:00 pm
"...Oh no!!!",Road said quickly getting her jacket off the ground."I need to get home....shitshitshit!!!",she said as she ran from under the tree."Bye Envy!",she said back to as she ran in the direction of her house in the rain.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:44 pm
Edward smiled weakly.
"I have dealt a lot with homunculi...some I hate...but I know whats its like to bring back someone you love of course...."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:59 pm
Erik and Maura left the hotel, in search of Kiki. The rain was steady and it wasn't windy. Maura covered her head with Erik's jacket as he walked along slowly getting soaked. "Erik, you ready nedd to buy an umbrella or something! You're gonna catch a cold!" said Maura now scolding Erik.

"I'm fine! It's just water, and besides, I never get sick!" he answered. Which was true. Erik rarely got sick and whenever he did, it never lasted long or it was never really bad. He'd just assumed all the training had kept him healthy and stuff like that.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:00 pm
"alright" Envy said as Road ran away then stayed under the tree staying some what dry from the rain  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff