Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:32 pm
Koru arrives back in Mac Anu and has a pissed look on his face, "That meanie Kuri....try to do something nice once in a while and it is always shoved back in your face like an unwanted guest! Watch.....When I get stronger I'm going to teach him lesson!" Koru then turns around and warps to an area to starts training.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:21 pm
-Kuri pauses for a second and send Digihi an instant message-
"he left didnt he?
by the way if you want to kno where a really good item is met me at the dungeon entrance-  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:43 am
Digihi had gotten Kuri's message but was now all alone in the field. Tsukasa had left, saying he had some urgent...thing to do. Of course, if he had remembered that he had left Digihi in a higher level area than her own, he wouldn't have done so.
"You mean this area's dungon?" she replied to Kuri's message. "The one you just left? Or is it another area's dungon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:22 pm
-appears behind her-
this dungeon....there is a rare item here....  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:48 am
Digihi turned to him and smiled brightly. "Oh, so that's why you came in the first place. But why not take Koru or Tsukasa? They're at your level."
It was a serious question, since Digihi was only a level twenty-three and would be of little use to Kuri.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:04 am
because i cant take the item....at i dont need high levels i know the dungeon by heart and i know were all the monsters a secret passages are......also the traps....  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Digihi was confused. "What kind of item can you not touch? Why do you think I can?" The smile had gone from her face; she had heard of items like this before.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:37 pm
-sighs- i dont know....im just getting this...feeling about you....i think you might be able to take it.....its a set of twin blades and everytime i go to touch them a voice says "thou arnt worthy to behold my power...." somthing like that.....  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 am
Digihi's smiled returned, but it was inquizitive. She cocked her head to the side for a moment and then decided she would follow him and see what he was talking about. She loved Twin Blades anyway and she knew that out of all the classes out there, twin blades had the hardest time finding weapons of level.
"Lead the way." She said as she motioned to the open field before them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:55 pm
-takes her hand and darts across the field stoping everyso often to kill a monster-
were almost there just a bit further  

Ecstasy and Blood

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:58 am
Kratos walked around the town "Im bored" He said
"Hey Digihi its me Kratos......Where are you? Im bored and i guess I could hang out right know"......Kratos sent the message and waited for a reply  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:36 am
Digihi only insisted to stop once. She had gotten a message from Kratos and it asked her where she was and if they could hang out. She replied with
"I'm on a quest right now but I'll message you when I'm done and then we could go to a field to fight!"
She didn't even tell Kuri who had messaged her or what she had said to them and the yjust continued on their way in the dungon.  

KikuMizu

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 pm
-we arrive at the entrance go into the dungeon right as we enter i go to the left wall and press a stone that is sticking out opening a secret passage-
this will lead us all the way to the final room with the weapon...but there are some tough monsters along the way so be ready  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:57 pm
Kratos stood on the roof of a building and fell down watching the clouds roll by "Wow this is boring" he said drifting off to sleep  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:33 am
Digihi grinned, pulling out her arresnal of charms and scrolls. She was ready to help, not hinder. "Let's go."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff