Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch/Wizard School! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:20 am
Kaia used a transporting spell to transport the dragon to the mountains and away from the school. She looked around for Salem and found him up in a tree. "Salem, get down from the tree." Kaia said laughing. "No, did you see that thing? It tried to eat me!" Salem whined. "It did not, Salem, it didnt even see you!" Kaia said loooking at her watch. "Get down here, we gotta get back to the school. Lunch is almost over." Kaia said impatiently. "Lunch is...OVER?" Salem half yelled and jumped down and ran off toward the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:15 am
Katsuki sighed and jumped back to Kip. ((FYI Katsuki can jump really far and high)) "Thanks." she panted out of breath. She watched as Kaia fled to lunch. I'll half to rember to thank her, too  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 am
((Is Katsuki on Kips broom?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm
((I don't think so))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 am
((Okay, well, Kip's going to fly back to school. Is Kitsuki going to walk?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:53 pm
((yup!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:54 pm
((i am so not a newb you newb, if you even think im a newb that automatically makes you a newb, you newbish newb you!!!..... whoo i just used newb 6 times in one sentance whee whee lol srry i was yelling at ur siggy lordmyself xd ))

Kaia ran as fast as she could but Salem was still a few tail-lengths in front of her. "Salem! Wait up!" She called laughing. "No puff time puff gotta get puff to lunch puff before it puff ends puff." Salem called running faster still. Kaia finally gave up and called her broom. She hopped on flew past Salem. "Thats not fair! At least give me a ride!" Salem whined slowing pace a little. "Fat chance loser!" Kaia called back and flew into the outside cafeteria. She hopped off the broom and watched it fly away while Salem pelted up beside her and collapsed. "Wow Salem... I've never seen you run that fast." Kaia said laughing. "Well... lunch was on the line." Salem stated matter-of-factly. "Let's go, we still have time to get lunch." Kaia said petting Salem. "Well than what are we standing here for? Lets go!" Salem replied happily before heading to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:13 pm
i M SOOOOOOOOOO Bored! xp
I like to join Rps, can u tell? rofl
Username:kittiluva4
Cat name:Reedblossom
Name:Lenore
Pet:Talking Raven (named Nevermore [Edgar Allen Poe LOL])
Personality:Stubborn, Antisocial, Wise when talking to friends, Prefers to Study, Casts a spell on anyone who makes her mad
Bio:She is a transfer student from England. Her parents abandoned her when she was born because of her talent. She lived with her great grandmother until she died, hense transfer.
Pic:User Image (dont mind the wings!)
Other:She is really good at creating potions and summoning avian animals.  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:40 pm
A young witch appeared before the gates of with a raven on her shoulder. She was more scared than she has ever been.
"Be brave, Lenore," Said the raven. "After all, this isn't the first time you've transfered to a new school."
"Sigh, you're right Nevermore. I need to be brave."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Lenore walked through the gates and approached the main office.
"excuse me," she asked,"But is this where I recieve my class schedule?"  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:31 am
Did this one die too? It's very sad how so many of these die. Well, I'll just have to revive it, like I did with the Tokyo Mew Mew and Harvest Moon ones! *Revives roleplay*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm
Ok, I'm getting into this one now! *Sneak sneak*

Username: Lyn Waveryn
Cat name: Mistpaw
Name: Toshiko (means genius child in Japanese)
Pet: Midnight User Image
Personality: Shy, cute, and smart, but can be easily confused by people at the school (Doesn't know much about friendship and teenage things, since her only friend is her cat, Midnight).
Bio: Toshiko is an orphan, but she's okay with it. She is a very smart witch. Her interests are reading, cooking, drawing, practicing spells, and playing music (She knows how to play many instruments). You may think that she has anything she ever wanted, since she's smart and has a ton of money, but she's missing one thing: Friends. She came to Alzar Magic School in hope of finding some, and learning "the ways of the teenage witch", as she calls it.
Pic: User Image
Other: Midnight can talk (All witches' cats must talk! It's classic!).  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Can i join?

Username: Feathertail14
Cat Name: Leafpetal
Name: Tiatra
Pet: User Image
Personality: Shy, loves to help others, can be easily persuaded
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was young, so now she has come to Alzar Magic School to learn spells to help her live her life to the fullest with her pet, Lisana
Pic: User Image
Other: Lisana can talk (DUH! All witches' cats can talk....)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm
((Hooray, a person! Can our characters become BFFs or something?))  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Lyn Waveryn
((Hooray, a person! Can our characters become BFFs or something?))

((sure!... um.... where should i come in?.... well... where are you? I'll come in and meet you....))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff