• Novice Healer 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:09 am
Owner: none yet sad
Name: Yuki Ryuuko
Appearance:
User Image
Heritage: Neko Oni
History: Not knowing how he came into the world, or knowing who his parents were, he wanders the earth looking for someone to love him.
Personality: Sweet and gentle, but a little less than innocent. Can also be a bit airheaded and dull at times, making him quite vunerable in certain situations.
Note: He is a homosexual (no offence to anyone in any way) heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Owner: Im nobody's pet. ;P
Name: Rekk (Rekkushi)
Appearance: Eh, my angel lvl 2 dream avi shows the basics XD
Heritage: Half-Angel (also part-bunny) X3
History: Born a full angel, destined to be one of the guardian angels, rekkushi was gifted with the ways of light. After a series of events involving an angelic-demonic war, she released exactly half of her light inside her. Because of that, she was impure and not allowed to be "up there" yet, so she fell. This also gave her a split personality, one Rekk, one Rekkushi (angel-self). She slowly learned on her own and was adopted into civilization. Because of what happened to her at a very young age, she has a small resentment twords demons, but over-all is a happy-go-lucky, friendly, innocent girl. She's also a defensive/support "type" and likes to help out when needed.  

Rekkushi

The Villainess Wildcard

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:42 pm
Owner: Water_demon_Sakera

Name: Sakera Hatake

Appearance: Blue hair and eyes, here's her pic, User Image

Heritage: She's a vampire and a ninja, and a mew mew, a regular high school student, an angel(rarely) and much more. it normally depends on the role play, she's normally just a ninja/vampire though.

history: (Normally, when vampire/ninja) her parents were killed by Itachi when she was 10, she spent 2 years at the academy in the leaf village after being saved by Kabuto and graduated with her almost sister Sakura. She was adopted by Kakashi Hatake, note her last name.
Profile: She's stubborn, ok, extremely stubborn, but she hates it when her friends and or family members are hurt. She is really smart, and she is flexible, really flexible. She also hates it when people get to close to her, you havn't seen a 16 year old girl flip a man that weighs over 400 pounds onto his back and off a cliff till you've known sakera and seen her do it. It's either that or she can put you in a bubble for eternaty, or slice you up with her swords.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm
Owner: Water_demon_Sakera
Name: Miya
Looks: here's her pic, User Image
Heratige: A neko neko neko! Yay!!!
History: Her parents were killed when she was 10, and she lived in the forest for a while. Then Sakera found her while looking for her cousin rin and they became great friends. Even though she has Sakera as a friend, she is still always lonely. Most people call her a freak, so she hides her tail and ears.
Personality: normally shy, can't let anyone but Sakera in, for fear of them harming her.  

The Villainess Wildcard

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100

FlareKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 am
Name: Lycel

Appearance: *points to avatar*

Heritage: Neko-Kitsune

History: Wandered into the Jungle one day from his parents house, and eventually found his way deep into the Jungle. His parents tried to search, but couldn't find him. His mother ended up dying of a broken heart, and his father gave up and moved on.

Profile: Wild, untamed, kind of Neko. But also very friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 pm
Name: Snowy
Appearance:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heritage: Vampire Neko who came from the family group Rurugasa
Role: Student
History: A vampire neko who came from the vampire neko family Tsurugei. The family is divided into three groups: Tsuno-sekai the stalkers, Rurugasa the assassins, and the Geinosusaga the sweepers ( they clean the mess left by the Rurugasas; abducting and killing witnesses).
Profile: Snowy has two personalities: the dark side and light side. The light side is really childish, sweet, noisy and loves to joke around and tease thats why people doubt her when she says she's a Rurugasa. The dark side is deadly, serious, cold and silent. Its up to you to choose which one will you deal with.

She only wants to prove to everyone that she can stand alone without the help of the other assassins.

ScarlettVelvet

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Scarecrow of Flesh

Distinct Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Owner- N/A Stray
Name- Lucious Von Montoblanc
Age- 320 but appears 18-19
Race- Neko/Vampire/Succubi
Occupation- Vaggabon (wonderer)

Appearance-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He has a few tattoos on his right arm and back

Height-6'9''-7'0''
Weight-180-190
Personality- Lucious is extreamly flirtatious due to his succubi heritage but he has a short fuse and can more times than not be unrational. He is clumbsy when it comes to everyday things, walking, carrying things, ect. Lucious has a good sense of humor and often prefers the physical injury type of humor to anything else, he doesnt talk much but as they say, actions speak louder than words and lucious is a FIRM beleiver in this.

History- Theres not much to Lucious' past, His father was a Neko/Vampire and his mother was a Succubi. he was born into a mob like family but left, wanting nothing to do with the family ''buisness'' he became a vaggabon for a long time until he found and fully fernished an old wearhouse. Lucious still has a few ties to his family and a select few family friends in order to obtain more or less anything he wants.

Origin- Rome

Arsenal- One modle AX7-66S heavy hand-cannon

And one modle B-099 Burst Pistol

Skills- excellent marksman. He is able to accuretly fire a pistol in just about any situation or position. his fighting skills however are VERY unique, consisting of wild, rapid kicks and punches.His fighting style resembles a mixture of some kind of breakdancing and wild attacks.

Extra- Lucious is a musician and carries around a BC rich BeastUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I apologize for such a long post, i didnt realize how large the picture was crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm
Owner: Yllib213
Name: Bill
Appearance: User Image 5'5"ish, oval glasses, neutral look, neutral dark coloured clothes.
Heritage:Nothing special, normal family, normal upbringing.
History: Typical teen, but has spent his life studying (Insert skill here), although no one believed in him, he discovered the secret of (Insert skill here) and fled his home to find others.
Profile:Impervious to riticule, doesn't take s#!t from nobody, a little funny, keeps a cool head under pressure, somewhat quiet.

(FYI: Based off of myself)  

Yllib213

Yllib213

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:29 pm
That's the first time I actually found a fitting picture. Sorry just neede to put that out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am
RP Name: Umi Vallee Sun
Gaia Name:icedumi
Nickname: Mistress of Fate
Eye color: Arrow discent (normaly turquious)
Hair color:-brown-
Skin color razz ale
Height: 5 4"
Weight: 180
Hair length:hip length
Appearance:
[/http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss34/icedumi/animegirl2.jpg
History: my life started out in olimpus brought do to cure the world end ended up being cursed by my uncle hades...jellous that i would take my father posiedons place ones he choose i was ready. he sent me down the curse mark carved onto my back to show as two bat wings side to side as i was clammed a witch and ment to ne ecituted i hide for 20 years coming back to the romans controling the Europe as i was captured by slave trades and placed at Alexander the greats side as his servent as a child he grow, i took great care of him giving him my blessing for intellegence witch helped him greatly once he took the throne i stood by him as his advizer. until cleopatra came into the picture making me jellous i was pushed a side to become on of the snake lords slaves... taken to is him the wars went on he pictured me as a godess from the grace and passion i gave others..... he sent me as a gift of peace to england where i escaped to Transillvania where i was taken in by Vlad III the Impaler(also know as dracula) he used me for a time working once again by his side as i waited pasiontly for this era to end as i helped fid=nd his wife that was used as a simple pesent i told a soft lie and it made all his heart become soft he took her in and again i was pushed a side... again sorrow filled my heart i was out on a midnight ride angry i went through the fog in my carraige heading with my driver to who knows where as i was attacked by a tall man his hair short him taking me for another lord i took his soul for payment and him giving me my fangs for the new journy.... for the next few years he watched over me...dracula freed me as i went on giving my new friend(james) eturnal life so that he could wonder with me forever and now.... we wait for are destinys to be forfilled....
pet: he's soul bound to me....
http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss34/icedumi/anime-7.jpg

PockyVallee

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

conigwolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 am
Owner:conigwolf
Name: aura
Appearance: varies
Heritage: angel neko
History: her parents were a tiger and an angel, she was born on good ol'terra.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Owner: Killed him... ^ ^
Name: Giro
Appearance: A young, determined 14-year-old boy. He is cold-hearted-looking, covered in a thin layer of pecan tree tan fur and has a long bushy tail for better balance, and is normally covered with oaken armor.
Personality: Cautious, yet focused, he is very kind inside. He is very hard to reach though, due to a sense of lost feelings.
Heritage: An elven, neko race of tribal standards called Raen, with a life long scholar standard.
History: He was born into the Raen tribe, as an outcast. Though they were tribal, they were very strong, and being born under his parents, he was a peasent, a dog having to feed off the left overs of rats. He was a disgrace to the race, and yet if they were to throw him out, they would be shunned by other customs. Here he became very agile and precise while learning the Arts of Thievary. A century after birth (though he was just 1, he had the knowledge of 10 human scholars) he devised an elaborate plan to escape his scarring homeplace. Through much peril and devastation, he survived on a sliver of hope. With that almost completely severed, he escaped. He seeked refuge in the native forests, joining another tribe. This tribe though, was not of the neko race, and was fascinated with Giro, "a gift from the gods" as the chief percieved. With the tribe known as Li'ef, He learned the many techniques for the bow, and even became a sacred Ita'istar. (illusionist)
Today he stalks the forests, protecting the travelers, forests and decimating those he stand against the Li'ef tribe.

Giro Teh Goo

Asve

OG Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm
Owner: I am no slave...

Name: Asve Anavorian

Appearance: His face concealed with a long, brownish hood. If you're lucky enough to see his face, you will see a small faint scar on the side of his face. Wearing dark wrinkled pants and a leather top with chainmail underneath, fitting the description of say... A ranger of sorts.

Heritage: I come from a long line of warrior assassin's. Of course I broke the line and have become something completely knew and unexpected...

History: Forgetting about the past and talking about the present; Asve is currently a rogue. Under no ones command he romes in and out of villages.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Owner: I belong to no one.

Name: unknown. He prefers to be called Sting for reasons unknown

Age: unknown due to memory loss. He only remembers 13 years of his life.

Appearance: wearing an all black suit with a sheathed samurai sword. His face covered by a gold fleshy mask with a peculiar design. His left arm is covered by a long black leather glove. His eyes are hidden by his mask but it is rumored that they look as if they were made of diamonds. His skin color seems to change with his mood becoming very pale when mad and tan when content. Embedded in his chest is a huge blood red diamond. He has long silky brown hair and his nails are often very long, sharp, and as white as snow.

Heritage: elemental vampire

History: unknown due to memory loss caused by an unknown tragedy

Arsenal: A samurai sword made of cursed Aztec gold and adamantium, an Egyptian dagger made of an unknown silver metal, and a single thorny rose.  

Giasaw

Apprentice Alchemyst

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm
Owner: None. I am independant!

Name: Yin Tora Morimoto (prefers to be called Tora. You'll find out in my past)

Species: Tiger demon/Cat witch (...weird! biggrin )

Past: Classified until I trust you enough to tell you! -.- ninja  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces