Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lissalynn

King Strawberry

15,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 pm
I guess I should post here. :3

My name is Rayne Tesslus but you all can call me Rayne, I have known Misty Marina for quite awhile and she told me to come around and check this out. So I did. I shall be around here from time to time :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:26 pm
Yea Rayne finally made it!! Welcome to our guild! Have fun with it & get to know the others!!  

Misty Marina

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:11 am
hi rayne^^ welcome to the guild^^ i hope u'll enjoy ur time here XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:12 am
uhm.... hi... my name is yonni and im honored to join this guild... am i weird?? ninja ninja ninja  

oOoFuzzyBearoOo

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:13 am
hmmmm... welcome to the guild yonni and thx for being honored XD and ur not weird.... enjoy ur time here^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:30 am
green_snow15
uhm.... hi... my name is yonni and im honored to join this guild... am i weird?? ninja ninja ninja

Hi yonni, welcome to the guild, we are always happy to have new members, remember to post often & then we can all get to know each other! You can add me as a friend. Cya around~ (you're not weird)~  

Misty Marina

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 am
Hi. Umm. My user name is MoonlitWinterWings. I'm new...Obviously.. -_- Uhh.. I'm kinda ((really)) shy redface .. But I'm really crazy and stuff once you get to know me. 3nodding This is my first time really particapating in a guild. sweatdrop So.. yeah. xp I like to draw anime, i love ice! ^^ Lol Thats my fav. element! Sooooo.... Yeah! Thanks for inviting me to your guild! >w< *peace*
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 pm
MoonlitWinterWings
Hi. Umm. My user name is MoonlitWinterWings. I'm new...Obviously.. -_- Uhh.. I'm kinda ((really)) shy redface .. But I'm really crazy and stuff once you get to know me. 3nodding This is my first time really particapating in a guild. sweatdrop So.. yeah. xp I like to draw anime, i love ice! ^^ Lol Thats my fav. element! Sooooo.... Yeah! Thanks for inviting me to your guild! >w< *peace*
heart

Welcome to the guild Moonlit, we are really glad you decided to come, we just want everyone here to have fun & get to know the quirky others..lol..so have fun in all the areas & be sure to stop in often!! No need to be shy here!!  

Misty Marina

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Misty Marina
MoonlitWinterWings
heart

Welcome to the guild Moonlit, we are really glad you decided to come, we just want everyone here to have fun & get to know the quirky others..lol..so have fun in all the areas & be sure to stop in often!! No need to be shy here!!

Hai! I come by everyday! 3nodding Hehe!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 am
MoonlitWinterWings
heart

hi moonlit^^ im rosie... and im glad dat ur crazeh when we get to kno each other... b/c we r all CRAZEH~ XD so well.... nice to kno u and enjoy ur time in thish guild 3nodding WUW TO HAV CHU HERE whee whee  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

bloodyaxwaxT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:51 am
whats up every one im am new here soo ya i havent been in a giuld befor soo ya oh ummm right now im in florida soo i wognt be on that much but ill tr to get on and ummm moonlit is my gf soo ya she makes me happy and my name is bloodyaxwax in the game i love to play the drums and i love to swim its soo much fun i make lots of friends just ask moonlit she knows she always saiys i know every one rofl i can be vary crazy but im not shy at all only if its someone i have never seen in my life umm i love the show naruto its an awsome show and im now starting to reAD THE NARUTO MANGAS there awsome and i like rock and teckno for miusc just go to my profile lol youl see well this is the bigest post i have ever made without saiying the same word alot oh and thanks for inviting me to the giuld its awsome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:38 pm
da_coolest_gal_rosie
MoonlitWinterWings
heart

hi moonlit^^ im rosie... and im glad dat ur crazeh when we get to kno each other... b/c we r all CRAZEH~ XD so well.... nice to kno u and enjoy ur time in thish guild 3nodding WUW TO HAV CHU HERE whee whee

Hehe! Thank you! 4laugh  

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Partygoer 500
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash