Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm
Cassidy glared at him. "Who said I'd kiss you? Besides... pretty sure you already kissed me without my permission." She frowned. "Oh well let me go buy a huge bed for you to replace my sofa so it's more romantic." She added sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:11 pm
"Girls talk to much.." He whisperd as he gently kissed her. He got off the sofa and walked towards the door. "Now was that so hard?" He put his hand on the door knob. "Are you going to come with me, or beat me down the stairs and be waiting outside?"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:14 pm
Cassidy stared at him with a blank expression, dazed. She quickly snapped out of it. "Where are we going?" she asked as she got up slowly and walked towards him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:20 pm
"I was planning on skateboarding home and telling my dad I'm going out with my new friend. And then i was plannign on taking you somewhere speical..Somewhere i always kept to myself..It wouldn't surprize me if you had been there before in all honesty.." He smiled as he userd her down the stairs. Although it was her house he was the one showing her the way.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 pm
Cassidy nodded her head and followed him. "Why don't we just drive?" She asked softly, still dazed and shocked. "Where is this special place anyway as she made her way down the stairs and out the door. She laughed "and while we're out we'll buy a huge bed just for you." She mocked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 pm
"We can do that.." He smiled and looked at her as he made his attempt to hold her hand. He lightly touched his fingers to hers then spun her around. "My dad's a cop though, so how about we drive slow or you don't drive.." atthew glared at her.."I perfer not sleepign or sleeping on my floor.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:48 pm
Cassidy opened her mouth to protest. "Fine you can drive. That way you can take us to where you want to go. I've got all the time in the world." She smiled softly. "Whats with the glare?" She asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:03 pm
Matthew smiled genty and held his hands out asking for the key's. He looked at her and shook his head. "Hm, I don't know, girls are annoying.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 pm
Cassidy frowned and clutched the keys against her chest. "Well after that comment... you're going to have to pry the keys from my fingers." She glared at him, a small smirk on her face. "You're pretty much bipolar. One second you hit on me then next you call me annoying." She frowned, crossing her arms across her chest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:02 pm
Matthew sighed deeply. "Fine..No using yoru speed though.." Matthew grabbed hold of her wasit and pulled her into a tight hug. He held onto one of her wrists and kissed her hand. He then slipped his other into hers and took the key's. "I love you too.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 pm
Cassidy glared at him. "You suck." she said acidly with a smile on her face. She walked to the passengers side of the SUV and climbed in. "You seriously need to decide if you're going to ask me out or not. This whole being mean then super nice thing is going to get old. And here I was going to buy a bed for you" She snickered as she buckled herself in  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:21 pm
"So your insiting that I should ask you out and your already planning to get a bed for us to kiss in because you want to and you know I kinda want to kiss you to.. DOn't bother with the bed, I've got a house you know and Maybe I'll ask you out tonight, who knows?!" He smirked as he drove off, he went quickly to his house and shouted to his dad that he'd be back later befor ebolting to the car. He pulled his skull tie off and wrapped it around her eye's.

He drove off to his favirote place and stopped the car, getting out he ran to herside and picked her up. He raced to the edge and sat her down then sat down beside her. He took his tie off her eye's to reveal a cliff, with a beautiful view of a lake/ river.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:24 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes at him. "No. I'm not saying any of that." She struggled with the words, giving up with a heavy sigh. "Hey!" she squealed as he put the tie around her eyes. "I don't like not being able to see..." She said frowning under the fabric.
She felt him pick her up and place her down and when she was finally allowed to see she gasped softly. "It's very pretty." She said flatly trying not to show huge amount of emotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am
((Boredom Bump!))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 am
"Huh what, I wasn't looking at that.." He was staring at her, her smile, was brighter then the sun.. He was surly to go blind. "I'm glad you like it, and do me a favor, quit trying to hide how you really feal about things, it's kinda annoying..." He addmitted as he sat down and slipped off the edge. He clung to the edge and smiled. "Free-fall, it makes you feel alive.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff