Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm
She whispered back to Leah, so soft that it couldn't be possible for the humans to hear. ((And they don't hear!))

"I'm just showing them the ways they'll be treated if they live with us- then I'll get to the fun part." Katsuki smiled, hiding the growing claws behind her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:11 pm
"hmm, i see." Leah whispered back then grined wickedly. "the fun part is going to be plesent."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 pm
I want to join too!

Username: Mosspelt the Warrior
RP names: Tassie and Hunter
Powers: Tassie: Mind Control and Mind Reading (how can u control minds without being able to read them?), she may look sweet but she loves to drive people crazy with her powers.
Hunter: Same powers as Tassie. But he is much nicer than her and doesn't use his powers for evil.
Bio: Hunter is the older one, he was born a few minutes before midnight and Tassie was born a few minutes after midnight. So they have different birthdays. Once they found out they had powers Tassie was so excited to freak people out. But Hunter refused to use his powers for evil. Tassie and Hunter may fight a lot, and Tassie wins all the fights, but they do love each other as twins. Hunter has a crush on Katsuki ever since he saw her when he first went in the demon world. Hunter knew that there were good people in the demon world, which was the rest of the twins but he didn't know that. He thought that someone that pretty couldn't be evil.
Personality: Tassie loves to pull pranks and freak people out. But Hunter is really nice and smart.
Human World Appearance:
User Image
Demon World Apprearance:
User Image
Other: They can send messages to each other with their mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:52 pm
((Welcome to the rp silvercloud! Right now Katsuki is showing everyone the demon world- you can transport in!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:06 pm
Tassie and Hunter were, once again, in the demon world. It had become sort of a hobby for them. Tassie loved exploring and Hunter just hoped to meet that girl again. They were climbing on some kind of castle and they looked through a window.... Look Hunter! A bunch of food to steal! sent Tassie to Hunter's mind. But at the same time Hunter was thinking, There's that girl! And Tassie read his mind. "What girl?" asked Tassie. "Er....." Hunter managed to mumble. His face turned bright and suddenly, since they were standing on top of the castle, the window they were sitting on and looking through broke. Tassie was fast enough to jump up and not fall through. But Hunter wasn't. "That was a close one! Are you ok Hunter?" She asked then realized he was gone, "Hunter!!!!!" She looked down to see Hunter falling. Suddenly, he fell right in front of someone and yelled, "It's you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:12 pm
Waaaaah! What the heck? she yelled mentally, but only blinked in surprise. She glanced towards the feasting humans. I can't expose myself yet... "Come!" she said with a clap of her hands. "We;re moving on." for a second she forgot Hunter, satisfaction overwhelming her gaze. Finally- let the fun began! she threw a quick glance back at the newly arrived twins. "Er- you can come too." The more the merrier!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:17 pm
((lol, random people falling out of the sky.))

Tassie who had jumped down to help him said, "Come on! Lets go!" "Okay!" said Hunter eagerly. Tassie raised her eyebrows, which Hunter didn't notice. Wasn't he going to complain about how he felt that she was evil or something like that? They ran after them anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm
The group followed, long, winding hallway after hallway. It was a releif when Katsuki finally annouced. "We're here!" all the pairs of twins entered the wide doorway, and with a quick jump Katsuki followed. The pure diamond door slammed down- impossible to escape. "Now humans!" Katsuki laughed wickedly. "Choose!" a group of demons surronded them, their faces barely lit in the dim light. Katsuki smiled, a proud, yet warm smile. "Which will you choose? If you join you can eat as you did the banquent room- in fact you'd be lords and lordesses! And then, of course, you can die if you wish."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm
Hunter said, "I'll join you!" Tassie gave him a glance that said, What is wrong with you? But then Tassie looked around the group of demons. They would most likely let her do whatever she wanted, like freak out people- Actually perhaps she'd be able to freak out demons too. That sounded even better than humans. "I'm with him." said Tassie calmly, hiding her excitement.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:39 pm
Katsuki smiled, flashing white fangs. She turned her gaze to the others, her superior pose much higher than their's. "As for you?"

"We would never kill our own kind!" one shouted out.

"Fine." Katsuki said with a shrug. "I'll deal with them later." they were dragged away by the demons.

"As for you." she said to Hunter and Tassie. "Do you really want to do this?" her claws flexed at the thought of killing.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 pm
"Yes." they both ansewred at the same time. Tassie smiled slyly, she heard Katsuki's thought about killing them, "If you want to kill someone, why not them."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:50 pm
"The demons?" Katsuki raised an eye brow. "Unlike humans we deserve to live. No offense."

Katsuki beckoned them. "Come- we'll have a test. Tassie- you first. Come show me your power."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 pm
"Fine." A few seconds later Katsuki fell to the ground yelling, "The sky if falling!!!!" Tassie burst out laughing. Once Tassie stopped laughing, she stopped controlling her mind. "There. Happy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:57 pm
"Humph." Katsuki said and sat up. "Work on your fighting skills- eventually you'll meet a person whose mind you can't control."

She turned to Hunter. "Your up next."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:02 pm
"Ok. You pass." said Katsuki.
"Mind Control also." said Hunter. Who had controlled her mind.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff