Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
FluffyClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:34 am
"Hmmm we will stay away then" Kipper said. "Well we came to explore so we are going to see all the clans."Clicker said. Sandy looked at Kipper as if to say please come  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 am
"Bye, kittypets." Patchkit mewed, but it wasnt in a teasing voice.

(Lilyfur, it tells you Sandy's mentor on the first page.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Dreamerlily
"Hi Sandy. Kipper decided to come along?" Clicker asked "Yup" Sandy replied. "Here lets go this way" Kipper suggested. After walking for a little while they had gotten to a place were it snowed! It smelled of cats, but the didnt have twolegs...(You guys know were im goin with this)

(i thought we were goin 2 mah twolegs forest?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 pm
"They wernt very nice" Clicker whispered to Sandy. After a few days of traveling, he felt very close to her. They had been friends since kithood, but he felt something else stirring in his heart.

(haha i have decided that Clicker will hav a crush on Sandy)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm
(We wandered out of your twolegs forest and patchpaw I looked and i dont have a mentore eater that or I (lol kitty heart ))

"Ya maybe since they dont like Fi....ummmmm.... Oh ya fire clan maybe Fireclan is nicer." Sandy replied as they came from the Snow to the light woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:29 am
Clicker nodded, waiting for Kipper to join them. "Well," announced Clicker happily, "This is the Two Leg Forest." With that, he began to show them around, and soon they wandered very deep into the forest.

(i was thinking, since most of my cat roleplays included a Bloodclan battle, do any of you want to stay here for the battle? sweatdrop )  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:17 pm
(ill stay here)
"Lets rest" Clicker said and Sandy agreed. Soon she fell to a deep sleep...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:14 am
Clicker followed Sandy into a small grass den. He curled up next to her and soon drifted off to sleep  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm
"Im hungery" Sandy said. "Me too" Clicker agreed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:29 am
((time for a twist!!! you'll never know where i'm going!! lol.))

Emeraldeyes stepped outside the clearing to make dirt. After she was done and walking back to her den she smelled a particular smell. "I wonder what that is? She thought. Emerald was 'tracking' the smell now, if you can call it that. When she got to where the smell was she looked up. A badger was leeming torwards her. "Oh no." She said aloud, surprising the badger. "AHHHHH!"
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. Queenie could tell Emerald's scream from anywhere. She ran out of the nursery towards her voice, but when she got there.. it was too late. Something had attacked Emeraldeyes. Probaly as prey, she ran back to the leader. "SOMETHING ATTACKED EMERALDEYES!!!" She screamed hysterically, "WE NEED TO KILL IT BEFORE IT..." That was when she broke down into sobs. Queeniepelt was very good friends with Emerald. "No.." she moaned softly. "she's gone.."  

JellyfishSpine

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am
(okay sorry i'm being everyones cats but mine is eiter injured, killed, or eaten.. and to get where im going with this i have to be one other cat)

Kippertail raced out on the clearing with her medicine supplies, hoping to save Emerald. But she was gone! a trail of blood leaded inside a badger set. "Emerald?" she called. But there was no answer. "Emerald has been eaten by a badger" She said sadly when she got back to the clearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 am
Sweetie scooped her kits under her worredly, and asked, "What about the kits, and the rest of us? We can't fight off BADGERS. Maybe we should go back to our twolegs."

((I think that Kipper is in the clan forests, isn't she?))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm
(no kipper left cause Clicker and sandy passed through fireclans territory)
"I ummm.... nevermind" Sandy said under the romantic ( heart ) glow of the sunset. "You what?" Clicker asked. "I ummmm..." Sandy paused "Had a great time" she blushed.
(Ohhh almost going to say it. she loves him. and Clicker when are we going to leave. just asking)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:49 pm
((Oh, really? Umkay 3nodding ))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 am
((romance!!!)))
((aww wait. i'm "dead"))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff