Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duckbutt McQuacken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 pm
I'm 19 and my friend got me into it when i was 15(grade 10) XD...now i'm hooked!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:44 pm
I'm 13 1/2 almost 14!(I feel young sweatdrop ), I started liking yaoi when a friend introduced me too Naruto. A few months later my best friends and I were into really hardcore yaoi. I loved it since then but I cant get any good anime or manga of it without my overprotective mother seeing it... But yeah I love with a passion  

krazii13

3,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

Rentyn

Romantic Lover

9,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:04 am
Im 14 right now and I started loving yaoi when i was 11 my friends also love yaoi!!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:30 pm
im 13 i started when i was 10. My fave thing is stories and pictures.[User Image  

Chihiro662

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 pm
I recently turned 18 (now I feel old...), and a few friends got me into yaoi/shounen ai when I was... 10 or 11, I can't quite remember which (but it was definitely sixth grade), though I avoided the more hardcore stuff until I was 14. My first pairing was DuoxHiiro from an anime series called Gundam Wing, (Damn you GW for ruining the rest of the Gundam genre for me.) and I've never looked back. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:06 pm
I'm 18, I'll be 19 withing 3 weeks xd
And I started liking shounen ai and yaoi a few years ago when I was 17 o something. I'm not really sure. It was something that I started liking gradually and now I love it!

Yuranai

3,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • First step to fame 200

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:17 pm
I'm currently 22. I would normally say I started into the Yaoi fandom when I was about 15. But it has come to my attention that when I was six, I had access to unedited, nondubbed Sailor Moon, and I thought Zosite and Kunzite were the sweetest things. So I'm conflicting on when I truly got into Yaoi because after seeing that, the idea of some of the boys from Ronin Warriors kissing seemed sweet too.

Confuzzledz sweatdrop

PS Yuranai:
OMG I heart heart heart 's Hugh Laurie!!!! Where'd you get that sig pic and can we really use it to pass on the Hughy goodness!?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 pm
I'm currently 18, and I got into Yaoi when I was 11-12. Middle school was fun times. XD My first pairings were from Gundam Wing (damn, I feel old).  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

[Ryan Azarcon]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:22 am
I'll be 20 in a week and a half. I started like yaoi when I was 13~14.

My mom (who is totally against anything remotely gay) was going to college to get back into the medical career and happened to see someone reading an online comic (Arcana). She knew I liked anime so she gave me the web address... I've been a huge fan ever since. Who would have thunk it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 pm
I'm 17 right now, and I started liking yaoi when I was--12 I think. It was a Shadow/Sonic fic. I remember being VERY confused, but I read it anyway and loved it. Sonic the hedgehog yaoi squicks me out now though. xp  

Onirei

Kohaku_of_Darkness

Desirable Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:09 am
19. umm 3 years ago...i think. whenever i started reading manga more or less  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:34 pm
i am 16 i started likeing yaoi when i was about 14 or 15  

SupaWeena

My Exquisite Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm
I'm 19 and I'm not sure when I realised I liked yaoi. I started reading fanfiction around the age of 13 or 14, and so it was probably shortly after that. Although I didn't really get into hentai until I was 15 or so. i wrote my first yaoi hentai when I was 17.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm
i feel so out there. im like the dude thats here. O_O oh well
but i gotta say ive been into it my whole life considering im gay (obviously im not shy about it) and i just kinda found it. my friend likes anime and yaoi too so i guess she found it and from there i got more into the anime stuff.  

EyeDi Kae

X_Wandering_Spirit_X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm
I'm 16 years old and i too am a yaoi fanatic.
i started liking it a while ago when a friend on youtube showed me a sasunaru amv. ever since then i've been hooked on yaoi in all different animes  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff