Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
How did you find out about D.Gray-man? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matthew the Fallen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:33 pm
I saw an AMV on youtube for it thought it looked good and never turned back razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 pm
Someone told me about it (unbelievably from a bleach forum XD )and I heard about it on SJ Magazines.  

xXMari-IchiruXx

O.G. Fatcat

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150

Iora Rua

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 am
At first I didn't think D.gray man was anything special honestly. My friend kept harping on me to watch it like several months ago and now I'm so glad I took her advice! ^.^ Even now I'm addicted and CANNOT wait for the next chapter to come out(or three)? O.o YOUR AWESOME HOSHINO!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm
i was surfing onemanga one day and one of my friends asked if i needed any suggestions. one of them was DGM so i started reading it. good thing i did. :3  

Lawliet_2318

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 pm
A new girl came to my school. I became friends with her in 7th grade. She introduced anime to me and d-Gray Man is my first anime. I have been a fan for 2 years now...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm
My boyfriend told me about it, so we watched it and I fell in love! @.@ After I watched the anime I started to read the manga and now It's one of my favs! :3  

koya_kitten

Hana Sweet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm
I saw a picture of Allen and went insane looking for the anime. And i found it an spent a full two days watching it on my days off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 pm
My youtube account showed Road's Song in the suggestions box and the song hooked me. 3nodding  

lascivodiavolo

Distinct Entrepreneur

4,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OhMyGoat

Man-Hungry Smoker

11,950 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:27 pm
My friend on YouTube requested an AllenxKanda AMV, so I ended up watching a few episodes, then the entire series. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 pm
I took a test on Facebook on what anime character I was and It said I was Yuki so I went to you tube and looked up Vampire Knight and saw an amv on it that had the song Innocent sorrow from D.Gray-Man and so I went to check out the song, any anime with a song the good must be worth checkin out and that's how I found out about D.Gray-Man 4laugh

It was a very Long Process sweatdrop  

kashani

Greedy Shopper

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Light sauce

Dangerous Flatterer

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 pm
very long time i find from anime wesite but it got "expire"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm
i found out about D.Gray-Man from my friends XD
i sooo love love love it!
and cuz i was going around youtube one time and i listened to Lala's Lullaby and i went to search for the aniime.  

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Pootan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm
To be honest when it first came out I had a notice for it in the mail, one of those anime news alert things and I laughed at the name thinking it'd be stupid. I didn't check it out until they made the anime, and then I got hooked

I felt so bad for judging it solely on the name XD I actually really love it now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:33 pm
Well I saw it at Borders and I was like "hmm that looks good" and I bought it. I really like how it's all dark at some times and then it's all happy and silly. I honestly do not like the anime though. When I heard Allen's voice I was like "oh hell no."
Ahaha.
I've read most of the manga at onemanga.com but recently I've been trying to buy the series at Borders.  

animekitty93

TheMoodyFox

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:00 pm
I was looking for anime pictures on photobucket a few months ago and I noticed some for DGM. I though it was kinda cool but didnt really look it up. Then my friend told me about Pimpanime.com and I saw that it was listed under the anime list and checked it out. im so glad i did!  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff