Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm
((go Dapplewing!!!!!! whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Eagleheart limped over to the med. cat den to have her leg looked at. When she entered the den she saw Cindermoon lying unconcious in a nest. "CINDERMOON! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Eagleheart thrust herself on top of Cindermoon, her pain forgotten. "DON'T DIE! PLEASE!" Eagleheart yowled up to Starclan.
((hehe...more flippin out for Eagleheart mrgreen yay!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm
Oakenpelt saw Eagleheart shaking Cindermoon. "GET OFF HER!!!" Yowled Oakenpelt, slaming head first into Eagleheart. "But Oakenpelt I. . ." I said GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Oakenpelt unsheathed his claws. "I said LEAVE!!!" Oakenpelt was about to leap at Eagleheart, but Dapplewing trust her self in front of him. "both of you BE QUIET!!" She hissed. "Eagleheart I think it is best if you leave. Oakenpelt if you don't be quiet, then I will have to kick you out myself!!" Oakenpelt lowered his ears and shuffled back over to Cindermoons side. "Eagleheart come over here let me look at your leg." Purred Dapplewing.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 pm
((if i were leader, oakenpelt's a** wouldve been exiled lol im jk-ing xd ))
Eagleheart padded past Oakenpelt, who snarled at her, to Dapplewing to have her leg checked. Dapplwing put a thick wad of cobweb on in and Eagleheart stalked past Oakenpelt who turned back to Cindermoon out of the den. She padded to the warrior den. She still refused to sleep in her den, Patchstar's den. Half way there Riverrock rushed over to her seeing the snarl on her face. "Whats wrong?" He asked nervously. "Your brother, Oakenpelt, is the problem! He thinks that he's more important to her than I am. I'm her sister for Starclan's sake!" Eagleheart snarled. "You should get some rest." Riverrock said with a yawn. "Hmm... and so should I." He said with laughter in her eyes. Eagleheart butted him in the shoulder with her head. Riverrock licked her cheek and they headed to the warrior's den, flanks brushing.
((wouldnt that be awsome if Riverrock and Oakenpelt be brothers?!?!?!?!?! i just thought of that xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:43 pm
((more of Oakenpelt going boom lol))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:25 pm
(um...Eagleheart, remember we are cats...we don't swear!)
Coldheart hissed and bit Blackberry's neck, hard. "Thats for the threat!" He hissed and clawed one of the black she-cats eyes. "Thats for Ravenkit!" Then he raked her belly. "And that ones for me and Vinefrenzy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:24 am
Moonflower has some scratches, and her paws were sore, but she kept helping with the wounded cats. She helpped lick scratches, presh cobwebs, and take they to the medicine cats if needed.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 pm
(hehe!!! Don't worry Eagleheart you'll get your chance to tusle with Oakenpelt!!! And yah that would be cool if they were brothers!)
*If you want to know what is going on with Oakenpelt at this moment in time, please referr to the Moonclan Rp.*
(hey I decided that it was to confusing to do one character twice in two areas, so I decided to do Oakenpelt in the moonclan rp, and Cindermoon in the Battle of the clans rp!! k? K!)
Cindermoon drifted in her sleep, she found her self on the battle field again, a giant storm blowing at her, "Everyone run!!" Yowled Eagleheart. Cindermoon tried to move, but her legs woulden't follow her comand. She just stood there as the storm came closer, but then Oakenpelt leaped in front of her. "Don't worry Cindermoon I will always protect you!" Cried Oakenpelt, and he leaped forward, and with a cry split the storm in two with one swipe. Oakenpelt. . . thought Cindermoon. She then drifted out of that dream and turned over in the moss, "Oakenpelt" she sighed. Oakenpelt licked her cheak, then continued to lick her wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Eagleheart yowled, "Everyone run!" She stayed behind to make sure everyone got away safely, but Cindermoon didnt budge. Eagleheart started to run towards her but Oakenpelt got there first. He said something urgently to her and shoved her out of the way. Oakenpelt jumped into the storm and sliced it into two but the storm engulfed him. Eagleheart screeched and jumped in to help him.
Eagleheart woke to Riverrock cleaning the wound on her leg. "I couldnt sleep...I was too worried about your leg. It open up again. You should go and see Dapplewing." Riverrock said licking her cheek and helping her up. "Yea... I...I should..." Eagleheart said, still confussed about the dream she had. What did it mean?
((i have no idea what the dream means...can someone tell me? xd ))  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 pm
(hey! COPY CAT!!!! the dream means that Oakenpelt is always protecting Cindermoon, but your version is a (tiny bit) close to what will happen. . . twisted )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:49 am
(Wow, Eagleheart, I never would have thought you would be a person who swore! O.O and that's what i thought the dream would mean, sorta...)
((lol pinecones))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 pm
((hehehe!!! SWEARER!!! lol! jk!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm
((wow, I missed alot...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:13 pm
(hehe! Eagleheart had a melt down, and Oakenpelt went BOOM!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 pm
((Oooh! I like the sound of that... BOOM! Ok, um, I'm just going to attack Coldheart. Die Coldheart die! sorry, wanted some dramtic effect. gahhhh, I'm gonna be the one to die anyways... ))

Blackberry hissed, clenching her teeth trying to bare the pain. She swiped at Coldheart's neck, but missed and it landed on her back. She panted heavily, barely able to keep herself standing. "Blackberry!" a cat yowled, and Killingclaw entered, Blackberry's mate. "What did you do to her? What?" Rainstar folowed, but remained silent, staring at his deputy. ((fyi, BLackberry really isn't Rainstar's favorite cat in the world if you know what I mean.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:46 pm
(hehe! BOOM!!!! lol!)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers