Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 am
Once they were out, Lunar turned to Sun. "We... need to think... of something to... stop them. " she mewed between breaths. She dug her claws into the ground Bear.... Claw.... their both gone! We'll never see them again... "We have to raid there camp, capture their cave gaurds and pery-hunters. Something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 am
Star looked up, Sun was running into the clearing yowling. Suddenly she smelled blood. "She ran from the to-be den and over to Sun, "Whats wrong?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featherwing felt cold inside, suddenly she colapsed(?) and everything went dark.

"Featherwing, you must hurry. The Tribe is in trouble. A bunch of cats who call themselves Bloodclan have taken over their camp and are forcing them to leave." Featherwing reconized Greywish's voice. "There is no time to hunt, you must find the Tribe before the wonder to far." Greywish began to vanish, Featherwing nodded and closed her eyes.

"We have to get moving," Featherwing said as she opened her eyes. All of the cats were surrounding her. "We have to leave now, the tribe is in trouble." She quickly explained what Greywish told her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 pm
Sunkit saddened a bit, she sort of they could keep hunting... but if the tribe was in trouble, they would have to hurry. "Then follow me!" she blurted out, and ran ahead, not bothering to look behind for the other warriors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:11 pm
"Sunkit!" Featherwing called after the kit and raced after her, the others not far behind.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:15 pm
Sun hissed under her breath. "No! We will do better!!! Well take down thier leader!! Scar. . .I will remember that name untill the day I die!!!" Sun leaped onto a big root, Ignoring star. "TRIBE GATHER NOW WE HAVE AN EMERGINCY!!!!" Sun yowled. The tribe cats ran over. "There are cat's camping in the Pool of never ending light!! They must be stopped! There leader is the smallest cat there! He calls himself Scar!!! Cave-guards, come to me, we will use your move's to attack!! If we are to succseed we have to take out there leader!! All attacks will be towards Scar!!!!" Sun was starting to shake badly again. They can't get away with this! They will never get awaywith this!!! Even if it costs us our lives!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:47 pm
Star stared at Sun, "How many are there?"

"At least 50," Sun replied.

"We only have about ten cave-gaurds," Star said and looked around. "I don't know if we could take them." She bowed her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featherwing soon caught up to Sunkit and grabbed her scruff in the middle of a run. "Don't you ever run off like that again!" Featherwing said around Sunkit's fur. "We don't know whats out here." She set the kit down as the rest of the cats came up, panting. "If you run off again I'll carry you around like a kit should be!"

Featherwing looked up at the other cats, "We'll hunt quickly."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 pm
Storm sat next to Star, agreeing with her. "We can't take them! We should leave, find other cats to help us fight." Storm said and stood up, Star did the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(i'll be Windscar...)

Windscar hissed at the kit, "She's trying to get us all killed." He growled. Featherwing turned and hissed at him.

"She's trying to save the Tribe, unlike you." She hissed, her voiced filled with ice. Windscar growled and walked away to find something to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 pm
Wolf heard Sun from the nursery. "Oh no!" She yowled pitifully.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 pm
Sun looked down at Star. "it's true we're out numbered! But we have to fight, we have to give our lives to save our ansestors, if we dont. . .well , then we aren't worthy to be called a Tribe. . ." Sun lifted her head. " Cave-guards, practice your training, and try and teach the prey-hunters what you know!!!" Sun jumped down from the tree root. "We leave at sun high!!"
(hurry people!!! There isn't much time!! lol!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm
Storm nodded and went off to practice and help teach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sun wasn't to high when all cats had done eating, Windscar walked over to Featherwing. "I'm sorry, I'm just not going to follow a kit." He hissed and looked at Sunkit.

Featherwing nodded, "You don't have to follow a kit." She stood and gathered the other cats. "Lets get moving."  

Shadeslayer101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:07 pm
Sunkit bared her fangs and Windscar. "What? Are you saying I don't know what I'm doing? I don't know the difference between north and south? Well, one things for sure, I defently know more than you! This is a time of emerency, and you are whining, so your saying that you amount more than the tribes? How selfish." sunkit blinked in surprise, it was the most mature thing she had ever said. She sprinted off, still heading towards the tribes.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Lunar raced up to Sun. "Please, I want to help too. I saw what they did, and I have to somehow get revenge."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:13 pm
Sun sat down and watched her tribe cat's train. What has happened? I visited the pool everyday! The tribe that glows up high didn't tell me anything!!! They could have told me ahead!!!! Why!?! Oh Ancestors? Why have you betrayed me?  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:17 pm
"See what you did!" Featherwing hissed and ran after Sunkit, the other followed more slowly. "Sunkit!" She said, catching up to her. "Don't listen to Windscar, he's FireClan and those cats have the worst attitude. We'll wait here 'til they catch up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star sighed and went up to Sun, "Please, I don't want to fight!" She pleaded. "I can go and look for help!" Before Sun could tell anything she ran over to Storm, and told him her idea.

"What?! Leave the tribe?" Storm shook his head.

"Please! Its the best way to stop these things that call themselves cats." Star looked into Storm's eyes.

"What did Sun say?"

"Nothing, I ran over here before he could say anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:21 pm
"Lunar? You want to fight?" Lunar nodded her head Sun sighed, "Fine, you may fight, but I forbid you to get killed!!" Growled sun.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:23 pm
Lunar meowed a thanks and then ran over to train with the cave gaurds.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff