Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)
I changed my hair!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do u change ur hair?
  once a day
  once a week
  once every two weeks
  once a month
  so much i dont even know!
View Results

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm
just wait till i color my hair fuschia....love it!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 pm
again my posts starts on a new page 4laugh  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Fuchsia will make a nice name.
& what color is fuchsia? I'm sure it's a purple, red kinda color? Well I think...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 am
I don't kno about the hair damage/ health thing... I've bleached my hair about 8 (?) times since late Dec last year and it is doing pretty well. I am sure to use leave in conditioner (which is kinda annoying coz it brings out some colour though...) and decent shampoo/conditioner when I wash my hair... Otherwise it can get quite dry but yeah... It's not bad, you hafta balance between colourt and health but it's not impossible. Also, I don't go to a salon when I get it dyed. My mum is quite skilled! ^-^  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am
do yoo dye to the roots?O:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm
What's your natural hair color? Just outta curiosity. :3

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:18 am
@ Rain cloud: Yes, I hafta because...
@ Awesome (hehe): my natural hair colour is a darkish brown which must be bleached for most colours to show. The bleach also makes the colours more vivid even if it means fading through yellow after a while.

Old pic->User Image
And in this my hair is slightly lighter than natural anyway... It was dyed about a year or two before this but the hair was left lighter even after the colour had gone. (Check the roots)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:45 pm
Oh well be careful not to ruin your hair or anything.
A-a-and... are those cows on your shirt? & cow spotted legwarmers? o:

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 am
OfCourseImAwesome

Hehe. Yes, that is my usual rave clothing. I like to have a theme and this one is obviously cows. Cow fur "gators" (leg warmers), my "horns" (goggles) and the top I made woth cut outs from my mum's old ironing board! rofl
My other theme (usually for clubbing though) is black and green.
I love that top though. The front, as you can see has cows being abducted and on the back it has a big "?". The cows go all the way round the bottom too! whee

I just noticed I ain't wearing much kandi in that pic... guess I didn't have much then! (Kandi is the colourful bracelets. You get them primarily from making it or trading with other ravers. About 80% of the kandi I have atm is traded. I need to make some more so I can continue trading!)

I'm thinking about cutting the longer front bits of my hair slightly coz the tips don't hold colour very well anymore, they have been bleached too many times perhaps razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:59 am
@druid i luv yoor fashion sense.[:
& the kandi trading sounds fun.O:
dying it to yoor roots is bad. yoo can get skin cancer.O;

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:53 pm
i wish i had a naturally lighter hair color i would so have rainbow hair!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:28 am
@ Rain Cloud: How does that work? Also, I kno it sounds bad but I ain't really afraid of cancer. And thanx about the style biggrin Kandi trading is good fun and it encourages PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity and Respect; the kandi raver's code). It builds friendships and in that atmosphere people talk to people they don't know and it's really relaxing and happy.

@ Mel: I would love rainbow hair too! I found a pic somehwere once and I'd love it but it'd be so hard to do and take so much time and different colours of dye!  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

ni hao elaine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:10 pm
undacuva_druid
OfCourseImAwesome

Hehe. Yes, that is my usual rave clothing. I like to have a theme and this one is obviously cows. Cow fur "gators" (leg warmers), my "horns" (goggles) and the top I made woth cut outs from my mum's old ironing board! rofl
I love that top though. The front, as you can see has cows being abducted and on the back it has a big "?". The cows go all the way round the bottom too! whee

I just noticed I ain't wearing much kandi in that pic... guess I didn't have much then! (Kandi is the colourful bracelets. You get them primarily from making it or trading with other ravers. About 80% of the kandi I have atm is traded. I need to make some more so I can continue trading!)

I'm thinking about cutting the longer front bits of my hair slightly coz the tips don't hold colour very well anymore, they have been bleached too many times perhaps razz

What!? Real cow fur? o':
T-t-that poor cow. ;_____;
But that's cool how you call the colorful bracelets Kandi. Aha, have you ever tried making them with real candy? Ox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:25 pm
Druid: How do u make the kandi bracelets?  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:50 pm
OfCourseImAwesome
undacuva_druid
OfCourseImAwesome

What!? Real cow fur? o':
T-t-that poor cow. ;_____;
But that's cool how you call the colorful bracelets Kandi. Aha, have you ever tried making them with real candy? Ox

Not real cow fur. I'm against all fur and leatherproducts (but that is a rant for another time...). Also, I haven't made it with real candy yet but I'd like to, and I know that some people do hehe.

@Mel: It's really easy to make. You can find kandi-esque beads all over the place when you look. Basically any childish jewellery kit works. I like to mix beads from different sets and stuff for more interesting patterns. I also have some of my kandi just from my childhood, those ones are quite sentimental. But yeah, you can do all kinds of things, patterns, letter beads, shape beads, different combinations of beads. Tinman wants to make some using a programming code and like, different colours to represent different code elements and then write secret messages in his kandi... I have trouble explaining it but yeah. Shall I post a picture of all the kandi I have now?  
☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff