Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 pm
"Well so much for letting you live as my ally when the new world comes," said Cruge as he let Kayonis land another blow. He was really seeing how he attacked and what he did after a hit as this would show him more weaknesses.
Cruge wasted no time after he saw what he was looking for and sent a pulse of energy(from the chi emeralds he has) at Kayonis knocking him out but not hurting him too much.
"Well if you will not join me, your Chi Emerald will ..." Said Cruge as he took the last Chi Emerald corrupting it and leaving before Kayonis would wake. He wanted to be hunted by him. He loved a chance to make someone suffer...
Now all that remained was a Chao Stone and he would preform the ritual of mastery...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 pm
hey guys sorry for the inactivity :S school just started back up for me so that's got me a little occupied :/
-----------
"Something's wrong." Rasu said. He had sensed something with evil intent, but couldn't quite tell where it was coming from. "Proceed with caution everyone, who knows what awaits us..." Rasu walked through the door and looked around. "This place is pretty trashed!" He said with a whistle.

.:: ~~ ::.

"Well sonic and everyone did it when they destroyed Eggman I'm guessing." Chris said as he followed Rasu. "Everyone, we should probably split up and communicate with the Wrist Comms now. I'll go with Rasu, since I might need help." He said as he put his hands behind his head. "Fine with me." Rasu replied.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:52 am
Name:dessenger
Race:human
mode of transportation:hover board
weapons:longsword, hand to hand combat
powers:none
Magic:none
Gadgets:pda.
likes:pizza, a good fight hanging out with his friends, and making new friends,winning hover board compitions .
Theme song:linkin parks breaking the habit  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 am
Kayonis got up with a smile. "That's no chi emerald, that's a tracking device." He said to himself. He pulled his wrist com from his pocket and he put it on his right wrist. Then he placed a watch of some sorts on the other. With the press of a button, it beeped and showed Kayonis a little dot moving extremely fast towards the west. "Good think my real Chi Emerald is ok." He said. He called the others. "Chris, Rasu, Sonic, Sally, somebody, come in." He said. He awaited a reply.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:58 am
It did not take long to find out it was a fake emerald but he did not guess it was a tracking device.
"Worthless runt having a fake with him," yelled Cruge in anger and in his anger he threw it in his current hideout thinking it had shattered when it really had fallen into a pit with rocks from the cave roof covering it.
Still fuming with anger he floated up and blasted the Castle of Sonic and friends into oblivion not knowing that no one was there. Then he left roaming the land for the last Chi Emerald.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage awakened from being knocked out by a trap after a long time had pasted but he felt great. His injuries had fully healed leaving no scarring.
It did not take him long now to run back to the castle with Chaoloca flying right beside him but he saw the smoke rising and the castle in ruins with parts of it sent miles away even. He quickly looked to check his communicator but it was gone as it had fallen off when he was knocked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cruge watched Flage planning to kill him but then an idea came to him and he flew in using the Corrupted Chi Emeralds he had and then later came back again after flying away before.
"Your going to do what I say Flage or else your not going to like it," said Cruge as he told Flage what he wanted him to do and what to do after and what would happen if he did not do it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage waited for sonic and friends to return to the castle but unlike ever before he was completely alone as Chaoloca was gone...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 am
Kayonis arrived at the cave. 'The tracker has stopped in here.' He thought to himself. He went into the bushes and called the others again. "Chris, Sonic, HEY is anyone monitoring?" He called. "I'm here." Sally responded. "Where are you Kayonis?" She asked. "I'm at a cave on the edge of the Great Forest. I've tracked one of the enemies here. I need some back-up." He said. "Right on our way." She said. Kayonis stayed completely silent and still. If this being was in here, he wouldn't be happy. If not, he stored the tracking device inside with who knows what else.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:57 pm
Cruge happened to be miles away from his current hiding place as he waited for something but he kept moving fast almost like he was expecting something. He was using the Corrupt Chi Emeralds' power to float beyond any wings could fly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage was growing bored of waiting by the ruins of the castle but he had no idea where everyone was so he did not have a choice but wait.
He got up and looked around and by pure luck he found a spare communicator.
"Guys we have a problem," Flage said on the communicator after putting it on above the elbow of his right arm."You might want to see what Cruge has done to the castle it is in ruins with parts of it miles away!"
"I think someone got him really angry to make him attack and do this much damage without a reason," Flage said waiting for his friends to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Dessenger looked out in surprise at the damage the expolision had cuased. hard to belive that just moments ago he was on his way to the hover board compition at westopilos. weaveing his way through the debris he thought he saw someone up ahead "hey that was a big explosion are you alright?" he asked  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:19 pm
"I got here after it like you," said Flage not introducing himself but paying attention to the locations his friends would come from. They should be coming soon he hoped. What was keeping them....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:22 pm
"Do you know what cuased it?" he asked noticing he look distracted  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 pm
"That really depends if I can trust you or not," Said Flage with a lot of venom in his voice. It was clear Flage was angry about something....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 pm
"Hey man!" he said recoiling at the tone in his voice "no need to get hostile."  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm
"Maybe there is for all I know you could be against me,"Flage said. He was hinting that introducing yourself might be a good idea but he was also trying to make him think of how he could prove himself trust worthy after all Flage needs to be able to trust people before he can be a friend with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:35 pm
"My name is dessenger." he said "And heres how you can trust me." as he said this he took the sword that was sheathed at his back and handed it handle first to flage  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas