Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 am
"Oh no...your not gonna tell me your gay are you?" she teased. She luaghed and got up. She didn't know who he liked so much. She stood up fixing her shirt in the process. "Okay..I'm standing...and I promise no luagh or wierdo o look" she gave a girl scout promise with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 am
"Hell no. If I were gay would I do this to the girl i like?" Donny said then leaned forward and kissed Amanda on her lips as he took her hands with his and pulled her close to himwelf.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:12 am
Amanda blushed three shades of red.Her stomach started to bubble with butterflies.'whats going on?..he likes me? but...but ..oh well'She couldn't help herself. She kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:16 am
Donny stepped back, breaking their kiss. "Now... Amanda... I said no stupid faces." he said and laughed, cause he himself was blushing a little. Donny kicked the ground a little and looked down and then back up to her to see her reaction,"So... who's that guy you like that I'm so jealous of?" he asked her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:25 am
She blushed and looked at the floor too. She chuckled. "You can't be jealous...its you" she said looking at him. Undertakers head perked up.She looked at the ground again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 am
Donny's eyes widened in surprise. "I-I-... wow. really?" he asked her as he took a step back toward her, taking her hands with his again. "That makes me... like... seriously happy amanda. You have no idea."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:42 am
She looked up at him. "Do you realize how pissed off I got when i heard about this other 'girl thing'" she bit her lip as she rolled her eyes. "I can't belive you didn't know...I liked you since like..I dunno the 9th grade.." she luaghed then looked into his eyes "you really like me though?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:06 am
"No... I don't know how pissed off you were." he said to her. Donny was a little surprised at how long she told him that she had liked him. "Hell yeah I like you Amanda. Heck I think I might even love you."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:08 am
That made her blush a darker shade of red. "um..." she didn't know what to say,or do. Undertaker came and hopped over between them looking at Donny."Undertaker be nice..." His nose twitched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 am
"um? um what?" he asked her. "Do you have doubts about what i say?" Donny put her hands on his chest, then put his around her waist. "You know i wouldn't lie to you."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am
She chuckled "I don't doubt you I- I just don't know what to say..." she admitted.She kept her hands on his chest as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:30 am
"How about I love you too.... or you could just give us a kiss." Donny said as he looked down to her and smiled. "So... then... If you like me... and I like you.... then.. well... hold on i don't want to do this like this... Let's go out somewhere tomorrow night. All of it will be my treat, and then I'll do what i was about to. ok?" he said to her. Donny was over excited about her retunring his feelings.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am
Amanda luaghed "Okay.." she leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips."I love you too.."she whispered. Undertaker was pawing at her leg.She looked at him "Its okay.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:49 am
He smiled when she told him that she loved him. "You mean it?" he asked her then looked down to see Undertaker. "But we do need to go out tomorrow so i can ask you something." he said to her,"Though I might be tired cause I won't be able to sleep cause I'm so excited."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:28 pm
She luaghed "I'm not getting rid of undertaker.."she joked.She touched his cheek with her hand and looked into his eyes"would I lie to you?" she smiled softly. Undertaker tried to hop up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff