Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Apprentices (Training)
NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRAINING BEGINS NOW!!!!
  I know enough to be a warrior already!!! *takes quiz*
  Uh...I don't know some of these questions...*listens to mentor*
  WOO-HOO! I'm an apprentice! IN YOUR FACE, KITS!!! *dances*
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:03 pm
((good job on the test Bearpaw, just tell me when your ready for you warrior name...))

"Dodge when she's almost in front of you..." Crystalstar meowed and watched the two apprentices practice.

((@patchstar: Yeah, but they could still attack us...with Fireclan you never know...))
((~sandstripe~...@patchstar: yeah, right...oops sweatdrop my bad...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:07 pm
((A warrior whenever I want? Sweet!))
Trying to do her best to copy Sandstripe, Bearpaw jumped ontop of Sorrelpaw and clawed her side.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:24 am
Sorrelpaw mimicked Crystalstar, and rolled over onto Bearpaw, but also sucsseded in rolling over onto her paw. Jumping up, she let out a small yelp of pain and shook her hurt paw.

"Besides rolling onto my paw... how was that?" She asked while looking up at her mentor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:28 am
Bearpaw shook the dirt out of her fur, and then looked up at Crystalstar.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:18 am
Unbeknownst to the SnowClan cats, Patchstar was watching them practice from across the border in the safety of the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Hazelpaw stepped out of the apprentices den. She looked around anxoiusly (sp?) for her mentor, Icewing.  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:33 pm
Bearpaw sniffed. "MoonClan's scent seems stronger today doesn't it?" she wondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 pm
"Hmmm?" Sorrelpaw began, "Yeah.... it kinda does.." She said absentmindedly.  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm
"Good job," Crystalstar said and sniffed the air. "It smells fresh and nearby," She got up and walked over to the border. "Patchstar?" Crystalstar could reconize that scent anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:40 pm
((can I just take the test? 'Cause I already know all the stuff on it from reading the books, and I trained a little?))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:29 pm
The other training thread got kind of less trainingish since we only had a few members. Now that we've got more, we can make a new one!

MENTORS!!! You are supposed to teach you apprentice about the warrior cats and or the books. Teach them so they may be able to do things like a real life apprentice would!

APPRENTICES!!! Listen to your mentors. If you misbehave, you will be punished by getting fresh moss or finding ticks in the elder's fur...even though we have no elders.

THE TEST!!!!!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
This is the test that each apprentice will take, either after your training or before, if you think you're ready. You can miss two of the answers and still pass. If you pass, you get to be a warrior and maybe even have an apprentice of your own!! So here it is: THE TEST.

1. What is a kittypet?
2. What is a thunderpath?
3. What is a mentor?
4. What is meant by the term "sharing tongues"?
5. What is a twoleg?
6. What is a medicine cat?
7. Who are StarClan?
8. What clans do your clan's boundaries seperate?
9. What is the cat's term for "car"?
10. Are you ready to be a warrior?

1. A kittypet is a house cat. They are usually said to be soft and weak which is true, most of the time. Examples of kittypets are Princess, Firestar's sister, and Smudge, Firestars best friend when he was a kittypet.
2. A thunderpath is a road or street. Apprentices are taught to use caution around them.
3. A mentor is a warrior, deputy, or leader who has an apprentice to teach hunting and fighting techniques.
4. The term sharing tounges means that two cats get together and clean each other. This is most commonly done by kin and senior warriors.
5. A twoleg is a human. Other names are Upwalkers and Nofurs.
6. A medicine cat is a gifted cat who must know all the berries, flowers and poultices. They will eventually pick an apprentice to follow them and become the med. cat after them.
7. Starclan are the warrior ancestors who have passed away due to sickness, age, or death. Starclan often come to med. cats in dreams and give them prophecies and omens.
8. We havent talked about that yet!!! I only began my apprenticeship a week ago, but i'll give it a shot. The Moonclan bounderies separate Snowclan and fireclan?
9. The clans term for car is "Monster". This is because they think that the cars are alive and cars are so much bigger than cats.
10. I think i am ready to become a warrior because i know a lot about the series, i just have to finalize what my clans bounderies are sweatdrop .

~~Bonus Section!!!~~
SnowClan, MoonClan, PebbleClan, WoodClan and FireClan all need deputies. Want to try to be the next deputy? Take this bonus quiz!!! You can only miss one!!!!

1. What is a deputy's duties? (name at least two...)
2. Who was Bluestar's first deputy?
3. What requirements are there for a warrior to become a deputy? (name at least two...)
4. Who is Firestar's second deputy?
5. What happened to him? (The second deputy)
6. How many lives do leaders get?
7. When does a deputy become a leader?
8. Who is Firestar's third deputy?
9. Who becomes Leafstar (or Leafdapple)'s deputy? (SkyClan book)
10. Name two reasons why you should be the next deputy of your clan!!!

1. The deputy has to organize hunting and border patrols. Deputies sometimes have to choose which cats go to Fourtrees and mentors to new apprentices.
2. Redtail
3. The warrior has to have had at least 1 apprentice and have to be loyal to the clan.
4. Firestar's second deputy is Graystripe. His first deputy was Whitestorm (i loved Whitestorm crying ) and Whitestrom decided that Graystripe should be the new deputy.
5.Whitestorm died fighting in the Bloodclan battle. He was a brave and faithfull warrior and he never should have died. Before Whitestorm died he told Firestar that Graystripe was the rightfull deputy.
6. Leaders get 9 lives from Starclan, usually from warriors that the leader has known before they died. Example: When Firestar got his live he was given them by Runningwind and Spottedleaf.
7. A deputy becomes leader when the leader dies in battle, due to sickness or if the leader has felt that they have done all they can for the clan and retires.
8. Firestar's third deputy is Brambleclaw because before the clans leave for their new homes, Graystripe gets catnapped and is taken away. Against his will, Firestar is forced to believe that Graystripe is dead. (which they are wrong!!!!! IN THEIR FACE!!!!! FIRESTAR WAS RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!! okay, my ranting is done now, sorry but i loved Graystripe and cried when he was taken away) They have a whole ceremony for him, yet Leafpool does not see him among the ranks of Starclan. Leafpool then has a vision of the camp being protected by large claws made of brambles. (could you get anymore straightforward? xp ) And they realize that Brambleclaw is the rightfull deputy.
9. Sharpclaw
10. I think i should be deputy because i know what I have to do and how to do it. I also have an extensive knowledge of warriors lifestyle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:50 am
1. What is a kittypet?
A kittypet is a cat who lives with and depends on twolegs.
2. What is a thunderpath?
A thunderpath is a twolegs path where there monsters go on so that they can get around
3. What is a mentor?
A mentor is an older cat (already a warrior) who teaches apprentances the warrior code, and how to hunt, fight, etc
4. What is meant by the term "sharing tongues"?
"Sharing tounges" refferes to clan cats sharing news with eachother.
5. What is a twoleg?
A twoleg is a human.
6. What is a medicine cat?
A medicine cat is a cat who knows all the herbs, and what they're used for. They heal the hurt and sick cats in they're clan.
7. Who are StarClan?
Starclan are our warrior ancestors. They live in Silverpelt.
8. What clans do your clan's boundaries seperate?
Woodclan and Moonclan
9. What is the cat's term for "car"?
Monster
10. Are you ready to be a warrior?
*nods head up and down very fast* YES!!!

BONUS!
1. What is a deputy's duties? (name at least two...)
Deputys organize the patrols and take over when the leader can't.
2. Who was Bluestar's first deputy?
Redtail
3. What requirements are there for a warrior to become a deputy? (name at least two...)
The warrior must have had an apprentance before, and they must be loyal to the clan
4. Who is Firestar's second deputy?
Graystripe
5. What happened to him? (The second deputy)
He got stolen away by twolegs.
6. How many lives do leaders get?
nine lives
7. When does a deputy become a leader?
Either when the leader loses all nine lives, or when the leaders to old and resigns.
8. Who is Firestar's third deputy?
Brambleclaw
9. Who becomes Leafstar (or Leafdapple)'s deputy? (SkyClan book)
I'm not sure.
10. Name two reasons why you should be the next deputy of your clan!!!
I'll be very loyal to the clan, and I'm ready to take action if something happens.

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:11 am
((Eaglepaw and Sorrelpaw, you pass!
Eaglepaw will be my deputy, Crystalstar, will Sorrelpaw be yours?
Both of you, choose warrior names!))

"Crystalstar!" Patchstar bounded to the very edge of the border. "How are you?" She purred. "Apprentice training, i see?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 am
(Eaglepaw's warrior ceremony is here --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=12625027#155861270 )  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 am
((I choose the name Eagleheart!! You should make Cinderpaw a warrior too cuz we're "kin"))  
Apprentices (Training)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff