code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Britianic Empire
What is your Geass power? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Stacy Espara rolled 20 100-sided dice: 90, 7, 94, 82, 92, 59, 47, 59, 74, 9, 15, 22, 85, 51, 94, 67, 41, 17, 78, 49 Total: 1132 (20-2000)

Stacy Espara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 pm
I would have both the powers of the geass of Lelouch and the geass of the idiotic Mao. Go Lelouch I love you. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 pm
i would have geass in both eyes. My left eye would have the power of pyro-coniseis,and my right eye would be to allow me to read peoples minds.  

Teto_Kasane_23

Paradise-Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am
I think I'd want a Geass that could steal a person's ability in anything :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:07 pm
As simple as it seems....I would like to bend people's will to what I wish. Yes just like Lelouch's. being able to do that i cant even begin to think of how much *cough* "good" I could do.  

FLZero

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:33 am
Actually, I think Rolos would be the best. I could cheat on tests, steal money and then live and go wherever I want without worrying about a thing cool /imajerk  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:53 am
My Geass power would be a dual power, but I can switch the powers at will. One of my Geass powers would be to copy any Geass I have seen. The other would be the ability to mimic the movements of someone in the room. I would put the power to see the future, but I'm already clairvoyant.  

naomi7267

mikey617315

750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:15 pm
My geass power would be stop time like rolo minus the heart issues and to copy any geass i see.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm
I think i would like to have Lelouch's geass. Absolute obedience. It would really be useful.....XD  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 pm
Lecinea
I think I would have a Geass of illusion. That you could poject images in someone's mind that, in reality, aren't there.
Somehow I think that would fit me best.

Lelouch (The 1st Zero) did something like that with Lord Gilford. He used his geass to make him think that he was Cornelia. So Lelouch's geass does have the power of illusions.

Highlight white text to view spoilers.

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 pm
HitsugayaGirl10
I think i would like to have Lelouch's geass. Absolute obedience. It would really be useful.....XD

I totally agree with you. I would like to have Lelouch's geass too. Absolute obedience would be a really awesome geass power though my Geass would be an upgraded version of Lulu's Geass.

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm
M e y u e
Actually, I think Rolos would be the best. I could cheat on tests, steal money and then live and go wherever I want without worrying about a thing cool /imajerk

Yes, but you would still be caught on camera. For example if you stole money from a bank, you would be caught on camera and the police would know who to look for.

Also Rolo's geass has a limited amount of uses because it stops the user's heart with ever use hence shortening the user's life span.

ALL HAIL ZERO!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm
My geass power would be teleporting and turn invisible whee  

ll-iiRawrYew-ll

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xX_IPITYDAFOO_Xx

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 am
hmmm....eyes tht can control n mnpulate people and time....  
HollowDemonica rolled 20 100-sided dice: 15, 51, 37, 37, 43, 67, 15, 42, 50, 79, 35, 77, 39, 52, 33, 80, 12, 76, 25, 24 Total: 889 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm
I'd want Lelouch's Geass but being able to make things burst into flames would also be awesome. burning_eyes  

HollowDemonica

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:03 pm
My Geass Ideas List

1) Reviving the Dead: This Geass allows you to bring the dead back to life in 2 different ways.
Way #1: Bring Somebody Back to Life as a Zombie. Has Intelligence of Original Person minus a certain amount multiplied by how long they were dead.
Way #2: Bring Somebody Back to Life as the person they were when alive. The requirements are there body must be in a condition that somebody could still be alive if in that condition and the person can't have been dead longer than 5 minutes.

2) Secret Spies: This Geass allows you to turn anybody that you make eye-contact with w/in a distance of 500 yards into your personal secret spy. The person influenced by the Geass has no knowledge of the what they are unless you tell them yourself. As your Secret Spy they will be forced to give you updates on anything that you deem important as often as you want to be updated. Again they will have no knowledge of doing so either unless they know from you telling them.

3) Emotion Change: This Geass allows you to instantaneously change the emotions of anybody that you make eye contact with within a distance of 500 yards. You are also allowed to change the strength of the emotions and are allowed to choose who they feel that emotion towards.

4) Daze Vision: This Geass allows you cause anybody you look at to temporarily lose consciousness for up to 1 minute.

5) Sleep Control: This Geass allows you to control a person when they are either asleep or unconscious. You gain exact control over their movements and even what they dream about. This only allows you to have touched them while asleep or unconscious at least once. After that you gain complete control of them while they are asleep or unconscious for as long as they live or until a Geass Canceler is used on them.

6) Animal Mind Control: This Geass allows a person to gain complete control over any animal for a period of up to a week. After that the same animal can't be taken control of for an amount of time equivalent to 1/2 the amount of time they were controlled for.

7) Intelligence Absorption/Transferal: This Geass allows a person to absorb any information/memories from a person as long as their hand is touching the head of the person they are absorbing info/memories from. They also can transfer information/memories from themselves to somebody their hand is touching the head of.  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff