Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 pm
User Image

The first is the original title for one of the G.U. Games, so Kimi omou Koe.
Malignant Mutation is one of the original .hack games original titles.
Vaizard is bleach related.
The rest are random.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm
Lets see...
Something Lacking, Yesterdaystaco, Yesterdaysmakeup, With_A_Rebel_Yell, Krikken, Out Counting Stars, Bostafu, misused child, Gir22... I count my sister's account and my boyfriend's account as mules because I use them more than they do.
I know I'm missing one...

I'm actually surprised I don't have a .hack based one yet...  

YesterDaysNews

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:40 pm

I have a few mules, though only two of them are properly dressed D: There's currently Traumend, Flandre, Guignol, and a few others that are just variations of the word, Puppetry xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:45 pm
YesterDaysNews
Lets see...
Something Lacking, Yesterdaystaco, Yesterdaysmakeup, With_A_Rebel_Yell, Krikken, Out Counting Stars, Bostafu, misused child, Gir22... I count my sister's account and my boyfriend's account as mules because I use them more than they do.

I think I only have one .Hack name and that's MorgannaModeGone.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm
XxGrieverxX
YesterDaysNews
Lets see...

I'm trying to think of a good name now, I feel like I'm missing something ;D
I'll have to make it a cosplay account too.
(Something Lacking is dressed as Daniella from Haunting Ground. Its my only cosplay account)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:02 pm
YesterDaysNews
XxGrieverxX
YesterDaysNews
Lets see...

(Something Lacking is dressed as Daniella from Haunting Ground. Its my only cosplay account)

I dunno. D: I've nevar made a cosplay account. Well, I kinda have. I was going to make XxUltimeciaxX look like Ultimecia, but I gave up. There are really no items that would make her actually look like her.
You could try to make a Gaspard account. They have the pink skin nao. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Soraki

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 pm
XxGrieverxX
Soraki
zOMG newbie :3 You should dress her up a lil. Or are you not one to do that with mules?

I used to do that with my mule XxUltimeciaxX, but I use like all of my items, so I gave them back to Greevur. xD
I have 13 mules and they're all in the guild because I bump in the bump thread in the chatterbox with them to earn some extra gold. ;D
Oh wow. And I find it horrible that I have 6 accounts in my name. So I see you leik VIII :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 pm
XxGrieverxX
YesterDaysNews
XxGrieverxX
YesterDaysNews
Lets see...

I dunno. D: I've nevar made a cosplay account. Well, I kinda have. I was going to make XxUltimeciaxX look like Ultimecia, but I gave up. There are really no items that would make her actually look like her.
You could try to make a Gaspard account. They have the pink skin nao. xD

That would be kinda funny XD  

YesterDaysNews

Rockin Out Sakaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 am
I made this one because I hope to get him to do a Sakaki cosplay. I jsut have to earn the money. -sigh-

This is BL's mule.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 am
Okay, let find the names of all of my accounts:

The Crimson Contaminate: My "first" account on Gaia. It was originally named "Satoshi Hikaru," based on the character "Satoshi Hikari" [which waqs taken on Gaia] from the manga D.N.Angel. I had it even cosplayed as Satoshi for a while, though the cosplay itself sucked. I entered it in the arena [naively thinking it was somewhat good] and was flamed by another user, who I had a comment duel with. Shortly after this event, I made The Slate Scholar and renamed this account to suit my color preferences. Here it was before I drained the account dry:
User Image

The Slate Scholar: The Slate Scholar was derived from an Avatar Arena critic that was notorious for his over-critical critiques. I made the account after making an outfit on tektek that was slate colored. Then I just came up with a word that could describe someone. It wasn't until later that I learned the word "slate" was synonymous with "raking over the coals". Here was the avatar orginally [I adored it until they revamped Gaia and made the boots go under the pants and forced us to have mouths]:
User Image

The Violet Violator
The Bordeaux Betrayer
The Azure Anomaly: [Azure Kite cosplay]
The Bastille Banshee: [Haseo cosplay; Bastille is a black color and banshees scream a lot...like Haseo]
The Emerald Enigma: [Blindfolded Man/Deep Dive Riku; Enigma chosen because the bonus fight in KH:FM was titled "Enigmatic Man"]
The Paarl Prophet: [Yata cosplay; named from him being Fidchell, the Prophet]
The Rose Revoution: [Utena Tenjou cosplay; named for the major theme of the anime, roses, and being "Revolutionary Girl Utena"]
The Sapphire Summoner: [Yuna cosplay; named for her class denomination]
The Teal Traitor: [Aina cosplay; named for her main color scheme, a light teal]
The White Whisperer: [Balmung cosplay; named for his major color scheme, white]

Dead World Indieglut Lugh: [cosplay of the scene in .hack]
Enchanted Masquerade: [cosplay of Sarah from Labyrinth]
Lenne the Forgiving: [cosplay of Lenne from FFX-2]
Shuyin the Vengeance: [cosplay of Shuyin from FFX-2]

I also had a few other mules that I have forgotten the names of. One was another Endrance cosplay that I forgot the name of a while back. This was extremely bad because in it was my Fire Flower, Mythril Armor, and Elegant Veil. I couldn't remember the e-mail either, so there was no chance at recovery. There was also an account that I swear began with "The Moonlight" something, and was the original basis for my "Moonlight Mist" avatar. I had a really bad experience on that account, so I gave it up.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 am
User Image
O LOOK. CRAPPY GASPARD.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:11 pm
Does he have a scarf?  

Soraki

O.G. Elder

effervescentstripes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 pm
:0 I take the longest time to think of a username. I think I chose 'effervescentstripes' because I like stripes, bubbles, and am usually cheery.
For those of you wishing to know, effervescent means:
1. To emit small bubbles of gas, as a carbonated or fermenting liquid.
2. To escape from a liquid as bubbles; bubble up.
3. To show high spirits or animation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Gaspard does have a scarf. However, it is technically in
an X shape around his neck with two blue balls at the
end.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 pm
The Slate Scholar