Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydroh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:00 am
Hii.
I'm Hydro, my real name is Steph. I'm 15 years old, and I'd like to lost a little extra baggage. I came to this guild looking for support and tips as well as to provide support for others. I'm a confident, vivacious person, but it's just like I freeze or feel really uncomfortable when it comes to wearing nice clothes or swimming simply because I feel self concious.
Thus far, I've been trying to eat healthily...I still don't eat like 100% healthy, but I've cut down on my portions, made myself had 3 solid meals a day, and I try my very hardest not to eat before bed. Soon, I'm going to try to incorporate exercise.
Adn that's it. C:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:00 am
User Image
This was taken about a month ago.

I'm 5'2"-5'3" and weigh 145 pounds. My goal is to loose 15 pounds and keep it off. I really need help with exercise but I have no idea how to start. sweatdrop

I'd just like to wear my jeans again and feel good about myself for once.  

Goddess Ace

The Eternal Optimist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:23 pm

My name is Elizabeth and I am fabulous. I love to smile and have fun, dance in the grocery store, cook (oh my god how I love cooking), making others smile and photography (which I always look horrid in, so i never take pictures of me).

I'm 18 and go to community college because it's close and cheaper. I'm a Business Administration major and some day will own some sort of business, resturant seems like a good idea... bookstore...college.....

I want!!!! to be 140 lbs, ut i am so far I couldn't hit 140 with a 100 lb pole. So what do I do? Cook healthier foods.

talk to me if you like talking nutrition, because I am a food nutrition information addict!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:15 am
I haven't popped in to say welcome in awhile, so welcome everyone.  

Aeren
Crew

Silver Sunrise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:54 pm
Hi all! My name is Silver Sunrise. Feel free to call me Silver or Crystal. I'm on a post pregnancy rut. I've not been able to get into a workout routine(sp?) as of yet, but I'm taking steps to get there. Right now I'm around 230lbs right now (give or take 5lbs) my short term goal is to be at 199, and long term is to be at 170. I'd love to talk more but I have a baby tugging on my jeans. Must be time to play. Feel free to ask me anything about me. I'll do my best to answer it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:56 am
Hihi i'm Suzane i'm 14 i dont think that i'm severly overweight i just want to be healthy and fit and i do have a problem with binging on food so i'd like to get that under control. I'm about 5'8 and 160 lbs and i'd like to get dowm to about 134-130lbs.  

Manda_Pandaz

Yoru_Megami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:56 pm
Masquerade,
paper faces on parade...

Hey, I don't think i've posted here or not. I'm 17, 5'4 and really overweight and I want to loose weight to be healthier, and to feel better about myself. I'm currently around 300 pounds. My dream weight is 120, and I hope to one day get there and keep all this weight off.

Masquerade,
hide your face so the world will never find you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:40 am
Hello there. Well, let me sum up my life scale in a nutshell for you. Since I can remember (first grade) I was over-weight. Simply, I like to eat. and eat. and eat. sweatdrop

Currently, well the last time a checked (was over 4 weeks ago) I was 275 pounds. I know, horrid. emo I havn't really stuck to a diet or did consecutive exercising. (i think running from class to class is enough for one day!) xp

[[ wahmbulance Dream Weight: 130 - 150 wahmbulance ]]

I can here in the hopes of turning around this crapbag-er-I mean, interesting life around. Without further a-dOO - here is Moi!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3242Ga3423214bbbiii31234

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:30 pm
welcome welcome  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:02 pm
Yo!

Haha, I'm really a girl. The girl avatars are just way too...prissy. Anywho, I'm about 190 pounds right and stuck at a meager 5'5 at fifteen. My goal weight is 135. n_n I'm a vegetarian, and I'm not protein deficient. u_u

Need to fit into that ANBU costume and look good for Otakon! *huffhuff*  

NIINJAAMAANvoosh

Faerlie

Tiny Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:55 pm
Good Morning.

I'm Penguin. I'm sixteen, bi, and weird.
I am at a height of 5'5" and a weight of 195. D:

I would like to cut that down to about a 145 or 135. Hell, 160 would make me bubble with joy. <33

I keep telling my parents not to buy the damn junk food because it tempts me and I resist and resist and resist...

...and then I binge on all of it.

...and it stays there in my stomach for forever.

Until I digest it and it becomes fat. Then I become fat.

And because I'm fat, I have never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.

So...the world sucks. D:

Well, that's me. biggrin DD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:21 pm
Hullo.

I'm Ally.
I'm fifteen.
I'm 5"6 and a half.

I want to go from 145 to 130 pounds.
&& To look good in skinny jeans.
:]

the ghostbuster

Lionheart

Spookypie

Rainbow Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:21 pm
My name is Emily. I'm 21.
My goal is to lose a lot of weight. My goal weight is 130 overall. So I need to lose about 170 pounds, at least. (I'm embarrassed to say)

I just started my diet on Janurary 1st. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds a month. I feel like I have a lot more weight to lose than everyone else though. sweatdrop

Here is a picture of me, but I try to hide my weight in them so you can't tell that I really weight a lot. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:14 am
Hello! Welcome everybody!
` Zetsubou, my name is Emily too. I absolutely love your hair gonk  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games