Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

funnybunny8888

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 am
Masami heard a sound coming from the couch. "Kokoro...I'm coming!"she teased, walking towards the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 pm
She felt him take her hand and smiled to herself. Everything was fine in her world as long as he was in it. Walking deeper into the house she heard voices coming from the room ahead of her,but even without the noise she could smell them. Looking back over her shoulder at Emi she said "Looks like others have already arrived, shall we go join them?"

ladyraven117

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:37 pm
~Thinking inside her head~ Hmmm what a strange man...I'm not sure what this trip is going to be like...All I know is that I can't wait to find out what is going to happen...When are these people supposed to get here and I wonder who they are....Isamu got a new look today i wonder what he is going to look like..... hmmmm I can't wait to find out!

Isamu walks right in front of Hotaru and looks right into her eyes...
User Image
Isamu"Well what do you Think?"
Hotaru"WoW it really is a change isn't it?"
Isamu"You don't like it?"
Hotaru"Don't like it! I LOVE IT!!!!"
Isamu" Thanks hun!"

~Isamu Gives Hotaru a huge hug and kiss~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm
Kokoro jumped out; grabbing her with a smile on his face. he rested her head under his chin taking in her sent that always seemed to calm him.
"You were late getting home you know" He told her as he held her tighter.

Charlotte Lottie

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Hotaru"I saw a strange man I wonder who he could be he wouldn't even tell me his name...It was really strange....Did you talk to him?...."
Isamu" Yes...did....He realy isn't that strange at all....But you know I really don't care...all i care about is sharing this time with you....your the reason I'm Here Your the reason I'm Still alive.....I will always be by your side FOREVER Until i Die...."
Hotaru"oooo...Your the Best HUN! i will i could be more helpful to you though....All I ever really do is get in the way....I love you and i will always be beside you no matter what hapepens!!!"
Isamu"I don't care what you do as long as you promise me you will always be here with me til the end!"
Hotaru" I PROMISE!!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:41 am
OOC: sorry...no computer access again

"I guess I'll call him. It's just that I haven't talked to him in a while."  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:56 pm
"Well that's all the more reason to call him. I mean i never talked to him in high school, but that doesn't stop me from talking to him now." Aimi smiled as she started to play with his hair. It was something she always did.
"Just call him and don't be such a baby about it." She giggled as she messed up his hair.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 pm
"I wasn't late getting home. I went to buy some food."Masami put a takeaway container on the table."Your favorite!"  

funnybunny8888

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:40 pm
Kiyoshi went to look for a phone and called kokoro.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm
"Its on the table hon." Aimi told him as she got up to make some coffee. It was a long day and she was starting to feel it. She just needed a little pick me up to keep going.  

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm
He found the phone and dialed his number. He hears ringing.

OOC: hey...what's your sig from?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:51 pm
OOC: Its from Angel Sanctuary

Kokoro heard the phone. "I'll get it." He told her as he walked down the hall to the receiver.
"Hello?"

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:42 am
He heard him answer the phone, and said, "Guesss whooooo?"

OOC: I knew it! Lol i started reading the manga. just finished book 3.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:17 pm
Kokoro looked at the phone and then put it back to his ear.
"Guess who? What is this some new survey? Look whatever you're selling I'm not buying." He told the man thinking he was some kind of teller marketer.

OOC: Yeah I love it, just a little freaky with the whole I love my sister thing lol.

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:19 pm
"Hey it's me. Kiyoshi. Just callin to see what's up."

OOC: yea...very...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items