Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:05 pm

The queen's face changed into concern. "Well then let us go to the living room where we may sit." She said. The family walked in the living room and everyone sat on the couch except for Harukoo. She sat on the sofa chair.

"Has something happened?" The king asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm

He remained standing in front of them. Taking a deep breath, he began.
"My father's health has been failing him for sometime. It began as a minor cold something that should have run it's course, but alas it hasn't. His condition has worsened and we can't seem to find a reason as to why. Plus there was an assassination attempt while I was here before which didn't help. We fear he may be nearing his end. I....I have come to ask you to visit. He has requested for his dear old friend to make one last visit to a dying man's bedside. Your majesty, i beg you on behalf of my kingdom, my family, and from my own heart to give this man his last request. He could be a blundering fool that made jokes constantly, but I have never seen him as solumn about a request before."
Kyo bowed before them while asking him to come. It wasn't just because it would help prove the point, but because he was sincerely begging to have the last request met.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:18 pm

For a moment the king said nothing. A life long friend on his death bed. He stood up. "I'll go. We shall leave right away if that is alright with you." The queen stood up as well.

"And I'll go as well." She said. The king turned to his beloved.

"No, you have to stay here with the children." He said and kissed her hand. "Someone has to run the kingdom while I'm gone." Without even thinking, Harukoo stood up.

"I'll go with you father." What was she doing? The Pearl King only wanted to see her father. Not her. Then again, she hadn't talked to Kyo in over four months. The king smiled at his daughter and nodded. With the clapp of his hands, the carriage was prepared. What am I doing?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:25 pm

He looked up with relief written all over his face. Only a slight surprise glazed his eyes when Harukoo said she would be going.
"Thank you....both of you." He said after a short pause. "I am in your debt."
He was exhausted, but he kept it contained to his eyes. He followed the King down to the carriage, ready for traveling once more. He turned to Harukoo
"May I help you in?" He asked politely, keeping the relief and exhaustion out of his voice the best he could."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Harukoo smiled. "Yes, thank you." The king looked over and hid his smiled. She took his hand and she got in the carriage.

It had seem so long ago that she was in diapers. The king thought. He got up on his horse and waited for the two of them. When the door closed, she sat back and stared out the window. She wanted to do something for Kyo but she didn't know what. She felt helpless.
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Kyo, though he would have rather been riding in the carriage in desperate need of a good long rest, mounted his horse and began to lead the way.
"I can't thank you enough, your majesty." He said after a while to the King. "This will mean a lot to my father."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:39 pm

The king nodded. "I would do anything for your father." Memories started to flood the kings mind of all the times they had togther. Harukoo wish for Kyo to sit in the carriage with her but she knew her father didn't know the way. The horses started to gallope and the carriage moved with a jolt. Soon the trees were passing by quickly. As the reached the castle, the sun seemed to be setting. They had been riding for awhile. She looked out the window and admired the castle. It's beautiful.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:43 pm

He went to help Harukoo out of the carriage after giving the King directions to King Ryan's chambers.
"I'm sorry you had to come here during such a bad time." He said as he helped her down. "I assume you have been well?"
He tried to make his tone light and cheery and not so tired and depressed.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:47 pm

The king almost ran to the king Ryan's chambers. He knocked on the door and smiled. "Hello old friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I've been well. Your home is very lovely." Harukoo smiled at him but then her face changed. "You seem tired. You must rest." She said. The bags under her eyes seemed to make her ache. He needed rest and comfort. She wanted to hug him but she restrained herself from doing so. "You must sleep."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Ryan coughed.
"you came." He said in a hoarse voice and a small smile. "I'm glad."
"I'll be fine, princess. During such times as this, there is little time for rest. Might I show you to your ro-?"
He was cut off.
"KYO!"
A girl around 16 came running out to him in tears. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him and weep.
"It's horrible. Just horrible." She sobbed.
"Sh. It's alright Emi."
"How can you say that?!" She screamed at him "Mother hasn't stopped crying since you left, Kira won't leave her room and here you say it's alright. It's not! Father is dying!"
He hugged her tightly.
"It's alright little sister. I know your upset. Sh. I'm here now. You're going to be okay. We all will."
He glanced back at Harukoo.
"I'm sorry for being so rude." He whispered to her. "This is my sister, Emiko, the middle child."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 pm

The king sat next to Ryan. "Of course I came. You asked for me didn't you?" Mezta asked. "You have a very loyal son."

~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo's heart ached. She didn't know what she would have done if her father was dying. She pushed that thought aside and concentrated on his sister. "Hello, Emiko." She said. "I'm Harukoo. Might I offer you some of my homemade tea? I know it may help calm everyone down. I know that when my uncle was sick, it helped everyone feel a little better." Harukoo prayed that his sister would take the offer. At least it was something she could do.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm

"Ah, Kyo. He's a good boy. I know he'll do well as King. I only hope it isn't too early. After all, he still lacks a woman." He smiled at the thought of his son. "It seems that I can survive a war, but not a sickness. Funny how things all turn out, isn't it?"
Emi looked up.
"oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize we had company." She said trying to wipe her tears. "yes. I would like some very much, madame. You're so kind."
Kyo released a small smile and sigh of relief.
"Thank you. Emi, if your up to it, could you show Princess Harukoo to her room? I'll see what I can do about Kira. I shall see you both later."
He turned and disappeared into the castle to find his youngest sister.

"I'll show you the way." Emi said turning to Harukoo. "Thank you for coming in this time of need. Perhaps you can get through to my brother."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:18 pm

"Hey, don't talk like that. You'll get better. Besides you said the same thing about us in the war. That's all we were lacking. And now look at us. Rulers of our kingdom, married, wonderful children and a happy life." Mezta smiled. "When you get better we need to take a hunting trip like we used to."

~~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo followed Emi upstairs. "It's my pleasure. But what do you mean get through to your brother? If it's about the lack of sleep I am more than willing to help with that." Emi eyes were red from crying so much. Poor thing. She thought. If only there was more I could do.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Ryan chuckled slightly that turned into a cough.
"My friend there's a time for everything. I think my time is coming close. I always trusted you above my other companions both in kingdoms and in war."
Emiko turned to Harukoo with a heavy sigh.
"It's not just the sleep thing. You see, he and my father were always close even though they would argue every so often. Kyo's spent all of his time being strong for us. He lets my sister, my mother, and I all lean on him. He keeps reassuring us. He's done nothing but show a brave face and be a shoulder to cry on. he hasn't shed a tear. He hasn't had the time. When is it his turn if he is always forced to be the strong one? I was hoping maybe you could get him to release some of his greif. He can't keep it in like this. It's not right or health."
She stopped to wipe some tears.
"I'm sorry. I'm crying again."
Kyo knocked on Kira's door.
"Kira, it's me, Kyo. May I come in?"
"G...go away. I want to be alone."
"Kira open the door."
"No."
"I'm coming in."
"Go away!"
He opened the door and rushed to his sister in shock.
"Kira stop!" He shouted.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Mezta shook his head. "It's only your time because you're making it your time. You've always been the one that's kept me going. I would always think about what we would do in any situation."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo wrapped an arm around Emiko's shoulder. She hadn't known her for very long but she felt like they had been sisters forever. "I'll try something." She said. But what am I to do? What can I do? She thought. She didn't know how to talk to him. What was there to do?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff