Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:24 pm
Winry sat down, feeling lonely.

Edward kept running off on her....like always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:49 pm
*Meets Winry at the foot of the mountain his face pink and he's sweating slightly looking like a ghost and takes Winrys hand come on* I promised you lunch didnt I?  

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:16 am
kept walking around the city then found a bench and sat on it still wondering who the girl was  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 am
((Damn it.. Forgive me every1 if I haven't posted so much.. ^__^' I'm quite lazy and busy with summer homeworks and studying a book 4 my soon guide school and so I haven't come into the guilds so much just 4 my stupid lazy mood.. But right now I'm here and I promise to post some more.. sweatdrop sweatdrop Forgive me again!! Oh, by the way Envy homunculi 08.. Srry 4 not understanding so much that ur chara Envy weren't disappeared from mine.. ^__^'' Now I'll already understand and I'm gonna to edit my last post...))

Meanwhile Edwardina was walking into the wood with her cat Cloudy near herself. When she stops to walking she deciding to sit down the grass and take a look on the sky, wondering why her two brothers Ed and Envy didn't at last recognized her. She then close her eyes as she went to sleepying hard and Cloudy went on her stomach and sits down on it and then it starts to sleeping too.  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm
*takes winries hand as he stop for a minute holding his head and as he continues to walk winry gives worried looks and soon accidentally trips over his own sister*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Winry blushed and followed him, holding his hand.

She tried to grab Ed when he tripped.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm
Heh Win...I dont think I can get up *coughs lightly trying to hide it from both of the girls*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 pm
*still sitting on bench but he looked up the mountain when Edward fell* wonder whats going on up there? *stands up and starts to walk backup the mountain*  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 pm
*quickly stands up and his head spins as he sees envy goup the mountain again* ENVY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DEAL GOING UP AND DOWN THE DAMN MOUNTAIN!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:14 pm
"i saw you trip and i was wondering what was going on tiny" sits down on the mountain about half way up  

Envy homunculi 08

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm
As Edwardina listening so hard all the noises from Ed who was yelling and Envy, she just mumbled quite before she continued to sleeping, trying too to put on her ears her two hands. Then she rolling on her right side, getting falling down to her bottom her kitty Cloudy who immediately wakes up. As Cloudy saw Envy, Edward and Winry it immediately hiding into Edwardina's light blue coat and meowing a little.
"Hmmm.. Please mommy.. Let me sleepying for other five minutes, please...??" she mumbled again as her eyes went at that moment closed.
But when she finally wakes up too just for Cloudy's scared body she finally see what happened on.
"Huh? Hey, what the hell are all of ya followed me?! I was getting on my own way!?!" she yelled quite as she stand up and take an angry look throw Ed and Envy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:24 am
Well I just tripped over you you damn brat!  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 pm
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!? stressed stressed WHO IS THE DAMNET BRAT WHO NOT HAVING ATTENTION TO ANYTHING, YOU LITTLE SHRIMP?!? scream " Edwardina yelled more than before as she quickly trying to run throw Edward and trying to grabs him to then punching him very hard. "HEH?!? WHO IS THE DAMNIT BRAT?!? WHO?!?"
Meanwhile Cloudy were quickly jumped off to Edwardina's light blue coat and went to looking very worried to its owner Edwardina before trying to meowing so sadly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm
*looks at Edward and his sister fighting then he jump up into a nearby tree and sat on a branch and put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes and relaxed*  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:15 pm
*Punches Edwardina and throws her into the trees and she smacks into Envy* NOBODY CALLS ME SHRIMP!!!!!!! * As soon as he throws her obviously envys about to attack him but he faints once again as they all rush to him ecept envy who still looks like hes gonna kill ed*  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff