Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Are You a 'Shipper? (You know what I mean by that, right?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm
I never really thought about it that much but the one that I do love and wish it had gone further was the Scotty/Uhura from Star Trek 5 : the Final Frontier. I have never read any of the novels so I don't know if it did continue or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm
Haha, I have a few actually

Picard/Crusher was my first when I started getting into ST

But my favorite is Dukat/Damar, which is incredibly hard to find >__<

Aaand Garak/Bashir, not so hard to find~  

pandasuta56

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 am
I've been AWOL for a while, but I'm back, peoples! lolz...anyway, I'm gonna reiterate some of my fave couples and why....

Jean-Luc/Beverly - it happens people, get over it...luckily, not many of you seem to have a problem with this one....

and...oh heck, I'll just repost my last one:

(When reading this, please bear this in mind - I've read a bunch of the books after the series and movies.....)

Jean-Luc/Beverly (Death In Winter - it actually happens, people!)
Will/Deanna (Nemesis, anyone?)
Data/Tasha
Miles/Keiko

Ben/Kasidy
Worf/Jadzia
Odo/Nerys (Kira Nerys)
Quark/Laren (Ro Laren)
Julian/Ezri
Garak/Ziyal
Rom/Leeta

Chakotay/Kathryn
Tom/B'Elanna
Tuvok/T'Pel (his wife)
Harry/Libby (she does wait for him; read the novelization of Endgame)
Doctor/Seven
Neelix/Kes

Jon/T'Pol (heck no, I'm not a Trip/T'Pol shipper! Does Twilight ring a bell?!)
Phlox/any of his five wives
Malcolm/Hoshi

That's pretty much it...there's a slight possibility for someone for Worf after Jadzia (gotta feel sorry for the guy....) but there's the issue of propriety...she's the new security chief, he's the new XO on the Enterprise-E. Of course, Jean-Luc and Beverly kinda throw that out the window....

I'm telling you, people, these are the way things should be. There's proof in them there books. If anyone wants a list of books following the series for TNG, DS9, or Voy, just lemme know by PM - I've read them all, so I can give you a list.

Oh, and as for those C/7 fans - hate to dissapoint you, but Seven dumps him when they return to Earth, which leaves him fair game for Kathryn. heart

That's about it. I've got more reasons, but it would take forever to explain. If any of you want to talk more, just reply or PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:50 pm
Curtis25
I never really thought about it that much but the one that I do love and wish it had gone further was the Scotty/Uhura from Star Trek 5 : the Final Frontier. I have never read any of the novels so I don't know if it did continue or not.

Yeah, same here. Scotty/Uhura was way better than Sulu/Uhura, even if FF wasn't that great of a movie. And seeing George Takei acting like he was straight in TOS just wasn't believable.

And I haven't read any of the novels, so I can't help you there.

Maybe I'll just write my own novel. xd  

Miral Paris

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:48 pm
I like Trip & T'Pol. it's totally cool.

lol no one here likes slash. i guess i'll keep my thoughts about kirk and spock (and mccoy) to myself.... xd

heh... uhh.... gee... i guess i'll just go with whatever couples are actually in the show. worf & counselor troi... and picard N' crusher.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:18 am
paige_mustang

heh... uhh.... gee... i guess i'll just go with whatever couples are actually in the show. worf & counselor troi... and picard N' crusher.

Trip/T'Pol was SO friggin' forced...I still don't know why they even brought it into play. There's more background evidence for Jon/T'Pol than for Trip/T'Pol. (Jon is Captain Archer, in case you don't know.)

And for the record, Deanna (Counselor Troi) did not get with Worf - she got back with Will (Cmdr. Riker). Worf got married to Jadzia Dax in DS9.

I must whole-heartedly agree with you on the P/C aspect, though. It's totally true too! Us P/Cers have proof! Yes!  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:54 am
YoukaiLuvr
paige_mustang

Trip/T'Pol was SO friggin' forced...I still don't know why they even brought it into play. There's more background evidence for Jon/T'Pol than for Trip/T'Pol. (Jon is Captain Archer, in case you don't know.)

And for the record, Deanna (Counselor Troi) did not get with Worf - she got back with Will (Cmdr. Riker). Worf got married to Jadzia Dax in DS9.

I must whole-heartedly agree with you on the P/C aspect, though. It's totally true too! Us P/Cers have proof! Yes!

lol, i honestly liked troi and riker better anyways.
plus, i like trip & t'pol cuz they make a better couple than her and archer.

also, yaaaay for picard n crusher!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:09 pm
I like Trip and T'Pol too.
Troi and Riker

Spock and me

did I just say that? lol  

T_Megami

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 pm
I really liked:

VOY:
Doctor/7
Neelix/Kes

TOS:
Kirk/Spock
Scotty/Uhura

TNG:
Picard/Beverly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 pm
Everybody seems to be ignoring the forbidden love between Scotty an the Enterprise.  

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 pm
I always liked the implied relationship between Seven and the Holo-Doctor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm
My two main ships are Kirk/Spock and Chekov/Sulu.  

carma91

MasterfulChaos

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:49 pm
@carma91: I love your signature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Kes/Doctor
Janeway/Chakotay
or for that matter, Janeway/Q XD

My particular hangup is Tom and Harry though. The way they were written to be before the nasty conservatives got their way. *Pout* They would have been an adorable couple.
B'elanna and Tom were good though. I do so love B'elanna.

Ooooh, and Worf/Ro Laren. XD  

Miss_Nel

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

piper_lovegood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm
I'm not a big shipper, outside the norm. But I am a big fan of the ones that happened. top three in order would be.

Riker/Troi(my absolute fave)
Picard/Crusher

though I haven't seen it happen yet from where I'm at in DS9. I just finished the first season. and a disk in to the 2nd. I know about this ship and really like it.

Kira/Odo. smile  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces