Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm
" Well, my parents did teach me about art" replied BB  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:36 pm
L frowned at the word 'parents', but did not comment on the fact. "They must have been very talented people. I am sure you must have been proud of them?"  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:42 pm
BB crossed his arms and said " Well, they taught me stuff but they said they couldn't handle me, so they sent me back here but before I left, I gave them a little present, you can say a good bye gift."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 am
"Hm." L studied the ceiling some more. Parents that have talent like this could not possibly have a wrong way of mind, so why would they say that he was too much trouble for them to keep up?

89% you do not have a right way of mind... he thought, now staring intently at the boy. "And what did you leave for them, BB?" he asked, already having an idea formed in his mind of what the boy did.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:40 am
" A painting that's all, the said they couldn't stand me because of things were going hecktic like hell was breaking lose, you see, my new father and mother would fight all the time but they tride to hide their anger when I was around them, so they pretended like nothing was going on when I was around, but one day I saw them fighting and they burst out at me that they said they couldn't stand me anymore so I burst out of the house and ran back here, to my real home" said BB normally with a smile on his face with his tone of voice changing at all, as if the topic didn't phase him, not even one bit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:47 am
L nodded as he listened to the story. "I find your story a very solid one, BB, except for one minor little glitch." The tips of his lips curled upward, his wide, dark eyes staring directly into Beyond Birthday's. "If you ran away from home as soon as they yelled at you, then how could you have possibly left a present as a painting for them?

"Otherwise you were planning for them to abandon you ahead of time, which means you were lying when you said that it was the first time you actually saw your parents arguing, or you left a different present for them. So which is it?"

L started to chew on his thumb as he stared at the boy in deep thought. How are you going to get out of this one? Saying that there was a slip of the tongue would only burrow me into deeper suspicion, and telling me that you flat-out lied does not help your case either.

It's all a big chess game...

...and I'm just waiting to see how you're going to move.

((I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to high-five myself for typing such an awesome post. That must be my best yet. *high-fives self*))  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:56 am
godessofthieves
L nodded as he listened to the story. "I find your story a very solid one, BB, except for one minor little glitch." The tips of his lips curled upward, his wide, dark eyes staring directly into Beyond Birthday's. "If you ran away from home as soon as they yelled at you, then how could you have possibly left a present as a painting for them?

"Otherwise you were planning for them to abandon you ahead of time, which means you were lying when you said that it was the first time you actually saw your parents arguing, or you left a different present for them. So which is it?"

L started to chew on his thumb as he stared at the boy in deep thought. How are you going to get out of this one? Saying that there was a slip of the tongue would only burrow me into deeper suspicion, and telling me that you flat-out lied does not help your case either.

It's all a big chess game...

...and I'm just waiting to see how you're going to move.

BB just normal reacted
" But L, I wasn't finish with my story yet, don't you ever get when some one is telling them a story, it's quiet common to be a moment of silences
In the middle of the night, I came back and painted them a painting, left it in their living room and left their house for good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:00 am
"I would have known if you came back here. Now why did you run here, only to run back to paint them something? The average person would not have done so."

You are only running in circles, Beyond...but no matter how far you go, you cannot hide from the truth. Trying to keep me distracted with obvious lies and trickery will not work here.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 am
BB just smiled with that childish expershion on his face
" But L, just as you said, most normal people won't do that, but for I, I'm not not like other people, I couldn't help myself to do a painting before I left the house to make them see that they made a mistake for making me leave the house for good. Sooner or latter, they will see their ways and....might bring me back to thathouse......someday  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 am
L listened with dis-satisfaction. That's your move? Moving a knight forward, only to cowardly move back again? How foolish of you, Beyond. I expected better from you...

The detective simply nodded and moved back to his original job - painting the walls black.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 am
But then, BB just picked up his paint brush, dab it in the red paint and the slashed his brush like a sword and splattered some red paint all over L's back side including his hair, shirt and paints but some got onto his feet
" oops my bad" BB said in his childish tone of voice  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:07 pm
L, his back still to BB, grinned and lashed out the black paint all over the place like a sword.  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:10 pm
(( sorry that I came on and gone back and forth, I took a nap and I'm baby sitting right now so if you get this I'll be on))

" Oh so that's how you want to play huh?" said BB as he spattered more red paint onto L but this time he got paint from head to toe  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:30 am
L chuckled softly and splattered some more black paint on BB.

"You realize your room will be destroyed completely?"

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:59 am
" Actually, this is the way I like it. Two artist having fun while creating art that they didn't even know that they are making" said BB while looking all over the room

" But, we should just paint the wall like normal would"  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces