Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:24 pm
((I hope your mother gets better.))

Lorelei and ten other high ranking vampires ran after him and secured the building's only exit without being seen by the hostage, then signaled the remaining organization vampire members out of the fortified structure, but let the signal not be seen by those that were being prosecuted and prosecuting and make it seem as if it were to allow their privacy. If anyone was to escape, they would have to go through them first. For support and to keep the items from accidentally falling out, she strapped the gear under the enhanced fire and bullet-proof robe that she quickly picked up that hid her status. Hurriedly, she drew over the group of now fourteen a cluster of shadow that would furthermore hide their appearance and performed a complex act that created an undetectable and unavoidable trap that would capture any vampire who wandered into it, to decrease the risk of the hostage escaping.
Lorelei poked her head close enough to the entrance to see what was going on but far enough to not throw off the trap. What she watched inside nearly bored her to tears as the two threw threats at each other with heritage and customs and other crap that just about everyone here knew anyway. If he thinks he can get answers by explaining to her as if she were a five-year-old, he's most likely mistaken. Yet, if he does, I'll be surprised...  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:16 am
His eyes narrowed and he ran his fingers through his hair. "I wish someone could kill me... it should have happened ages ago."

"Look, just tell me what your doing here, and we can return you to your family if you like. If not, then i would wonder why you were here. You know, youve got valuable information in your head."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 am
"I came here by chance on my own accord. I needn't tell a mortal like you what it is that I am doing here." She said coldly. if he expected her to just blurt everything out to him at once he had another thing coming. it is one thing to be captured and released but it is another thing to get captured and carefully scope the place out before being released and that was what she intended on doing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:40 pm
Lorelei looked around in boredom and impatience. I wish they would just hurry up and get it over with. She looked at her gothic style watch in annoyance just as she had an idea. "Keep the area secured. I'm going to make sure she cannot see the rest of the Underground."
She ran to each of the windows whilest she drew the shadows over them, to make them impossible to look out of. Then Lorelei ran to the Underground's external power circuit and cut off all power to the inside of building thirty-one. Jogging back to the dark cloaked figures, she hid once more at her post outside the darkened building.Thank goodness for the automatic torches that turn on if the power were to go off. Now I can use them to my advantage. Now, they can see, but cannot use any of the other electrical equiptment.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 pm
The lights went down and he knew what was going on. Lorelei was covering for him, he wasnt sure why she'd sent a general to interrogate someone but she had, so there was no going back on it now.

"Im not going to torture you, but imgoing to ask some questions. Not about your family, or your plans, but about yourself."

His concience had panged at the word mortal. He wished he was mortal, his freinds had diied while he survived too many times... there was no god that could do such a thing, and if there was, he was glad to fight such a deity.

"Why do you feel the humans deserve such persecution? Your kind is dependant on them. We as a race have domesticated many animals for consumption, and yet even THEY have rights, why do you kill needlessly? And dont try to justify yourself, i want to know why you think yourself superior."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm
"because humanity is a ravenous beast. they have no care or accord for the world around them. They are like cockroaches take what they need for themselves and forget about the rest. the would was not like this centuries ago. at least them no one was obsessed with control, power and money. If you ask me it is obsessing to be immortal because we have the power to stop this need for money and power. If people were to once again live in fear of what their god might happen to them maybe greed will not drive people. We are that god, the ones who can deal the hands and if they do not like it then we can dispose of them." Dante said looking into the darkness catching a glimpse of the whites of survivors eyes and smiling.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:28 am
Survivor laughed a bit at the irony of the subjec matter pertaining to his last thoughts."Its because you fear the Leviathan then is it? Look, Vampires may not have destroyed as much as humankind, but that is only because of your small number, vampires have all the same flaws that you do."He sighed and he drew close to her."Your naive to think your better then them, youve proven it just a moment ago. Your pride couldnt keep you clammed up when yopu supposedly knew you were right.""Ill tell you the flaw with this little god fearing worlf of yours. You walk among them. The reson people feared god is because his power was unfathomable. Yet you, they know what you are. All it would take is one survivor of an attack, one person to get the vampire strain, and all hell would break loose, and your small number doesnt have the force to fight an army of previously oppressed vampires. Perfection is a dream."
He knew he was getting into metaphysics with her, but that wasnt about to stop him. He knew hat the meaning of life was, at least he thought he knew.
"Look, chaos is a constant, and fighting is a result of chaos, so there will always be fighting. We need your family to exist so we can fight them, and you need us transversely. The only control you can truly have is to pick which side of the endless fight you want to fight on. So why not help us, I dont think you actually beleive any fo that anyway. Id heard your pseudo father is a master of propaganda. Think for yourself, what do you want for the rest of eternity?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:07 pm
((GAH I can't do anything. Wow do I feel useless... so I'll just say how shitty my day was after saying a friendly greeting. Hello there everyone. I just had the crap beat out of me by my sister who is 18 months younger than me(though I put up quite the fight out of self-defence; I didn't want to actually hurt her) and she smashed my right cheek into the wooden window frame and into my knee. That b***h almost broke my cheek and I was coughing up blood and s**t. It was not fun at all...))  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:45 pm
((oh remeber those days. Just be luckey no one smasked your head into a fireplace mantel, those hurt really badly.))

"I was born long before Hobbes was evan thinking about the Leviathan, and we vampire are the kings of this world. we have seen many more things then one person should see in their life time." Dante paused. "What do I want? I want to not have to kill those who think they are right anymore, i..." SHe paused she had no clue eaxactly what she wanted out of her life. what she wanted to be rememberd for after she was eventually killed. "I no longer whish to hold this conversation with you." she said angerly. "I wish to negotiate the terms of my release with whoever is incharge of this society."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:27 am
He grinned and fire lit his eyes. He knew he was right, and she'd just admitted it too.

"Thats because you dont know. You have no clue as to why you wake up every evening, you just do it because your fighting for a cause you dont beleive in. Why dont you do something great with this life youve been given. You could do great things."

((Wow... that was confusing on two many levels, that was like second geussing to the third degree... i dont even wanna try and comprehend what went through my head...))  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:09 pm
((Yes, they do hurt quite a bit, but tell me, have you had an iron heater fall on your head and crack it open like a watermellon? That happened to me what, six years ago?))
Lorelei nodded to the others in the group and they temporarily took down the trap to let her pass. As soon as she was through the doorway, however, they brought it back up just in case. "I think I may be able to help you with that." she said as she rid herself of the shadows. As she passed Survivor, she leaned in to whisper into his ear as she handed him his pack back. "Here's your stuff. I'll take it from here. Just so you know, there's a trap outside that will capture any vampire who walks through it. Make sure no one from the organization wanders into it and please only be in there for a minimal time, or else it won't work."
She straitened her back, stretching like a cat. "All right, start talking."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm
Dante stared at teh new woman whome had entered the room. "What is it that you would like me to talk about?" She asked. "If its the terms of my release then here's the deal I''ll give you $10,000 and walk out of here. no questions asked."  

Shelby Pierre-San

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Lorelei crossed her arms out of mock-annoyance. "How do I know you aren't going to tell your higher-ups what you've seen?" She reached with an outstretched arm while she walked closer, an evil grin smeared across her face. Her hand began to glow a strong crimson. "I could erase your memories here and blindfold and drug you back outside, or you can prove that you won't tell a soul."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:24 pm
Dante rolled her eyes. "Pleas, I am one of the higher ups, I'm 2nd in command. If anything were to say happen to my father I'd be in charge of this region. that includes my family and another associates of my father. Think of the mafia, he's the kingpin right now after he goes well i take over." Dante pause to chose her words carefully

"Now, say you let me go. I go back report to my father saying I searched this area followed a few tunnels but found nothing just old undergrounds that were used during the plague that are collapsed and abandoned. Or say you erase my memory. I return not knowing how I spent th last few hours, someones going to get suspicious, they will send out others and more than just one person to check this area out. do you think that you can continue to hide and operate in t his area under a could of suspicion? No your work will be very limited. I'm offering you a chance, if you can overthrow the ruling vamps then go for it I will not stop you till then I have to work for them but I will not let them destroy you if you agree to my terms."
Dante stood up and straightened herself out. "so what's it going to be?"  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:33 am
He didnt know what came over him, the fever of battle had returned. He thought that he'd beaten it, however it seems he hadnt. The rush of a challenge spurred his adrenaline.

He let out a long shaky breath to calm himself and looked over at lorelei. It was amazing that she trusted him, and compassion for her leaked into his veins. This was truly odd. Maybe soon he'd start remembering who he was, instead of just discerning it from scattered evidence.

"Let her send her freinds, its been a long time since ive gotten in a realy fight."

He exited the room carrying his stuff. He was feeling extremely strange, so he geared up and stood ready in the center of the area. There were vampires all around the building, he could hear them.

So he cocked his TMP and put his helmet back on.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff