Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:28 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

Dragea grumbled. Unable to stay asleep. She'd heard bits and pieces of their conversation. She didn't want to be in the way of her sister having fun, but she had to say it to her sister.

'Tell him nothing of Zaorix. At all. Try to stay away from the topic of me, too. If you can avoid it, that is. Otherwse, I won't anything, against you.' She said, as her way of letting Kiki know that it was alright with her if she told him whatever about her. 'He may not be surprised about any of it, though...'

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:12 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki frowned, but only for a moment, turning it upside down. "Ok! But after I want to talk about you!"she said, turning a corner and rushing forward to a tree she had spoted early that day as a nice place to sit and look up at the stars.

She ran over to it, still holding Erik's hand. she sat herself down, patting the ground, asking him to sit beside her with another smile.

"Well, I'm Kiki, you already know that though..."she giggled, "I'm 16 years old, my sister and I are twins, though we have some diffrents."she pointed to her eyes and hair. "By day...I'm a cat, and by night I'm a maiden."Kiki sad, looking down a little. She shot back up, thinking about that now would kill the mood. "I like to play all sorts of games. And I love ice cream!!"she said cheerfully.

She looked to him now. "i'm not realy all that intresting. so...it's your turn Erik! you tell me about you!"she said, giveing him the biggest smile she had ever given. she really was enjoying herself.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:24 pm
Erik smiled, but inside worried still. He felt as if he was being watched. Not knowing who exactly, but those eyes were on him. "Well, I'm not very interesting myself!" he said with a laugh and sat down next to her. He could tell she just had a bath from the way she smelled. She was warm even when just near her!

"Um...I'm traveling with my best friend Maura! You met her earlier! She's the one who wanted to fight! Maura's very protective of her things, me being one of those things! We're 16, both me and her are orphans! We ran away from the orphanage we grew up in though. I like to fight! I like to read when I can too!" he said. He was keeping the information he was giving out basic as she was. If she wanted to get into detail, so would he. He'd take that risk. He couldn't believe he was talking to a girl like her! He never knew any female as delicate and at the same time, deadly as she was!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:59 pm

"As we are. orphans I mean."Kiki said, feeling they had a simaliar past. She kicked her feet playfully, "I enjoy reading, when I have time and can get my hands on a book."she said.

Kiki looked up at the stars, knowing that Dragea would kill her if she said anymore. She sighed, she wanted to talk, it was fun to talk to him. And it had been so long...Kiki lifted her hand up into the air, grabing at the moon. "so far...and yet in sight..."she muttered, flexing her fingers as if grabing the moon itself. "Beautiful...isn't it?"she asked, looking over at Erik with a weak smile and sad eyes.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 pm
Erik looked up as well, moving some hair away from his eye. "Yeah, I guess it is! I never really pay attention to it besides when it's full!" he said. He brought his knees up closer to him only to hear them crack again. When they did that, he never really felt it. Only heard them. His face grew warm with embarrassment. "Ow," he said flatly, even though there was no pain.

He looked at her and could tell there was much more she wanted to say. "You know, if you want to talk to me, you can! I won't tell anyone! Not even Maura! I promise you that!" he said suddenly. He thought maybe if he told her something about him, she'd talk. "I wasn't always an orphan. My mother is still alive to my knowledge!" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Kiki jumped up as she heard the snap. She pushed herself infront of him, kneeling and putting a hand on each of his knees. "Are you alright?! Did it hurt? Can I help?"she asked all at once, her consurn clearly shown on her face.

Then he talked about how his mother was still alive. She felt as if someone had filled her heart with lead just then. Would it be alright? Would Dragea forgive her just thist once? To reveal something so personal to someone he bearly knew? she had to tell him..."M-My Mother and Father were killed in front of my eyes..."she said. She didn't really belive in liveing in the past, but the present. But the subject still hurt alittle.

She released his knees and wrapped her arms around his neck, she placed her forehead on his. "I'm sorry your past is so sarrowful..."she said, closeing her eyes.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 pm
User Image
Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?
When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

You think you're human? Hah! To me...

((Kk. That's scary. His theme song just was playing and started when I typed this out... X.X))

A black man smiled, having gone unnoticed for quite a while. His youngest sister was outside and his younger sister asleep and completely vulnerable. His malicious smirk showed, but he didn't let out the chuckle that really was trying to force its way from his pale lips and pale and white as his very skin. Despite that, his hair was black than a clear, pitch black night.

He kept his walking very light so as to keep him from waking his sleeping sister. All of sudden, Dragea had woken slightly. It was enough to get her struggling though. He quickly held the covers to keep her immobilized and then knocked her out quickly enough. Just quick enough so that she hadn't had time to react or warn their other sister. Still, she'd know something was up.

As Dragea fell limp at his side, he quickly went to the door, shut it and went as fast as he could to put a seal on the door. Anyone coming from that way, would be blocked for about 15 minutes. By then, he'd be gone. He wouldn't kill her, though. Even Kiki knew that. He'd only torture her a little. That was enough for him.

...you're nothing more than shameless little freaks!

When your own world comes undone,
Let me be the one to say:
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)
"I’m not Jesus,
You can’t run away!"
And the innocence you spoiled
Found a way to live.
I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm
Erik's entire body froze. But when it came back, his heart began to race. Not even Maura did this very often. "U-uh...it's ok. My knees are pretty much numb now! I don't feel a thing!" he said. Then she told him about her parents. "I feel like I'm the one who should say sorry about a sorrowful past! Being killed right there in front of you! That's....that's terrible! It's just unforgivable!" he whispered angrily.

"I'd kill the person who did it for you right now if I could!" he said clenching a fist. "My dad was killed on the job. He was miner, from what I was told. Mother went into a depression and was deemed 'mentally unstable and unfit to care for a child'. I was only seven at the time, though. So now she's in a psych ward. The orphanage let me see her on Christmas and my birthday, which was generous! Last time I saw her she thought I was my dad!" he said sadly. All he could do was wrap his arms around her waist as she hung onto his neck.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:02 pm

((How should Kiki react to what just happened to Dragea? Should she know?))

"That is still very sad though..."she whispered into his ear. She didn;t pity him, but couldn't help but feel some what bad. For the longest time she thought she and her sister were the only one with problems. She saw now, that that was foolish thinking. She scolded herself at mind.

Slowly she let go of him, sitting o her feet. She only stared at him, her eayes prieceing the night. She placed a hand on his and smiled. "Wanna go play at the park? I've always wanted to go there."she said, trying to chnge the mood from sad to happy. she didn;t like feeling that way...

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:10 pm
((Well, they say Twins have a sort of connection with each other. Kiki would know something was wrong, like a sort of ominous feeling. I would think she'd run over, to chack up on her. Erik would mostly follow, guessing from his personality. Bouncing away from the door, from Zaorix's shadow transmutation would just confirm Kiki's beleif of her feeling...That's just a suggestion of course.))  

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 pm
((Wow that's creepy! That's exactly what Erik'd do! He'd stop to check on Maura first though.))

He let her go as well and looked into her eyes again. "Yeah! That sounds like fun!" he said. But...there's something that's been bugging me since we got out here! I really can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched! And if not me, then us or maybe you! We should stay on our toes! Let's go check on our girls, and if everything is ok, we can go!" he said.

Then he thought about it and decided to abuse his tracking once again. he laid his palm on the ground and closed his eyes. "Maura is fine! Fast asleep!" he said relieved. But Dragea...not good! "Come on! Your sister's in trouble! She's unconcious! We need to hurry" he said grabbing Kiki's hand this time and leading her back to the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:32 pm
((Please edit. He didn't leave. He's staying there, mostly because Kiki wouldn't get through and is doing it to torture Kiki. He knows Kiki would feel guilty and it would make Dragea feel guilty. Thus, it would be purely to tease the mind, for his own gain. Very annoying actually. Also, it's not that hard to figure out this stuff if you know the person's personality, or at least, I don't find it hard...))  

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Kiki's eyes became narrow and focused now. She grabed hold og Erik's hand and pulled him to her, her mood compleately changed from a moment before. "Hold on to me. We'll go fast that way."she said, still in her honey sweet tone, but with more serousness ans a hint of worry.

Kiki held Erik close, her feet suddenly moveing faster. The benifit of being a cat, you learn to run faster then you should. Her bonds were long and fast, they would make it to the hotel soon. Kiki didn't like showing this side of herself, but was forced to from time to time. It made her feel more unhuman then she was. "I'm sorry about this..."she said, sadly.

Soon they were at the door, Kiki let Erik go and headed for the door with a quickness in her step. "I should have stayed with her! It's my job! It's all my fault!" she yelled at herself.

((last post.))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:53 pm
User Image
Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?
When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

You think you're human? Hah! To me...

Zaorix gave another smirk in realization that Kiki had to have known by now and was almost certain that she'd be at the door by now. Once he heard the shock from the invisible circle on the circle on the door, which meant physical contact with it, he gave a victorious huff.

"Ke. It's about time you showed up. I was getting worried." He said, mockingly through the door. "You know I would've thought you'd have more sense to realize by now. I would've thought you'd have sense enough to stay away from Dragea. Now, she'll suffer from her mistakes..." He said, putting a circle on the dragon's forehead. It'd dissipate eventually, but not for a few minutes. Til then, and though she was still unconscious, she let out a few yelps of pain from the shadows.

Shadows were quite odd and depending on how they were used, had different effects. These felt like electricity coursing through her body and her body managed to cry out for help, due to the large amount of pain. Being so twisted, it all sounded like sweet, relaxing music to his ears. He took a deep breath, out of relaxation. It was sure to annoy Kiki.

...you're nothing more than shameless little freaks!

When your own world comes undone,
Let me be the one to say:
"I’m not Jesus,
You can’t run away!"
And the innocence you spoiled
Found a way to live.
I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:24 pm
((Sorry about that! Got a little ahead of myself! sweatdrop ))

Erik was now in front of their door which was blocked by a weird alchemic circle he'd never seen before. Also, it gave off a strange electricity that was visible to Erik. "What is this? This is some weird alchemy!" he said out loud. Though the comment was more to himself than anyone else.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff