Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Super Happy Fun Time Journal! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 am
Date: Jan. 26, 2009

Breakfast:
Maple Oatmeal - 160 calories

Lunch:
Roast Beef wrap - 240 calories

Snack:
Key Lime Pie - 190 calories

Dinner:

Snack:
Luna bar - 180 calories

Water:
2 bottle

Exercise:

Comments:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm
An ice storm took my internet out today (just got it back half an hour ago.) I kinda kept track of my calories, I know it's around the 1000 calorie range but I'm not sure the exact number.

So, I'm kinda conflicted. I know I try not to weigh myself every day but I kinda do <_< and it's been scaring me lately because every day I weigh a little more but I thought my eating was about the same this week as last week. The only thing I know I've changed is I'm doing half an hour of weight lifting instead of half an hour of WiiFit yoga and strength training. I don't think it's muscle gain because I'm just starting out and not doing that well at it.

Also, my period is going to start tomorrow so I'm not sure if it's period bloat either.

Oh well, at least I got my boyfriend to agree to move our special day to Saturday. 3nodding

Oh AND last night I didn't do weight lifting because my legs were soooo sore and I was scheduled to do the hardest leg work out I'd had yet, so I chose to leave it for today. So today instead of doing half an hour I did an hour of weight lifting and I'm really glad I saved it for today.

I also had 4 bottles of water. whee  

Starlurk

Starlurk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 am
So yesterday an ice storm took out the internet all day. I drank 3 bottles of water and did a lazy weightlifting routine.

Anyway, I feel miserable today and really unmotivated. I'm going to try and eat healthy but I'm not sure how accurate I'm going to be today. I'm definitely not weighing myself. T___T  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 am
Date: February 09, 2009

Breakfast:
Brown Sugar Oatmeal - 160 calories
Half a Red Delicious Apple - 40 calories

Lunch:
Chicken wrap - 358 calories

Snack:

Dinner:
Healthy Choice Pepperoni Pizza - 350 calories
Half Apple - 40 calories

Snack:

Water:
4 bottles

Exercise:
Running around like a moron for 5 minutes

Weight:

Comments:
So I fell off the wagon for a week or two. It started with my period but then I fell into a weird funky depression and I was lost from that point. For some reason I stumble into these depression spells and I don't know what causes them and what makes them go away. Needless to say I also quit exercising.

Anyway, several sodas and a few fast food meals later, all which made me physical sick, I finally realized that at the end of this month I will be flying to my dad's surprise birthday party. His 50th party. He won't have another 50th. There will be a lot of pictures and I want to be in them. But I haven't had any pictures I can look at without hating in two years (and that one is an emo picture I made as a joke but most people look at it and think it's serious.)

I know that a few weeks isn't enough to lose 30lbs like I want but maybe it is enough time to make me look a little more toned, lose some weight from my face, and maybe enough time to give me some confidence to be in those photos.

Starlurk

Starlurk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 am
Date: March 16, 2009

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer - 300 calories

Snack:
Orange Mango Motion - 300 calories
Ice Cream Sandwich - 130 calories

Dinner:

Snack:

Water:
1 bottle

Exercise:
15 minutes of wiifit mostly yoga and strength training

Weight:

Comments:

I got like no sleep last night. Lame.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:12 pm
So today my eating is out of control (just like last night!) But I did weightlift yay!  

Starlurk

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 pm
So today I was feeling really tempted to eat a lot of bad crap and drink a lot of soda so I made a compromise. If I could go without snacking and without drinking soda, and if a certain amount of the chores got done. I would take my boyfriend out of town to get these pizza pockets that we looooove but haven't had in a few months. I'll have a soda with those pockets but still, one is better than the 3 I would have probably had. <_<

Anyway, I slept through breakfast again. I had a healthy choice lunch, it was 380 calories with an orange mango motion which was 300 calories. Then I had a bottle of water and played Wiifit for half an hour. Most of my wiifitting was yoga and strength training but a good 9 minutes of cardio got sandwiched somewhere in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 pm
I did weightlifting today (a light exercise, it was a leg based one and those always kill me). I also drank a bottle of water and had a sensible lunch.

For supper I enjoyed a leftover pizza pocket, a soda, and I had a coffee after therapy today. I'm so tired. T_____T  

Starlurk

Starlurk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 pm
I didn't realize how fat I was until I got all these pictures back from a wedding I went to this last weekend. It's a real bummer ;_; Oh well, I guess I'll start trying again this weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:34 am
i just called to say i love starlurk  

__penguin__
Captain

Starlurk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Date: April 03, 2009

Breakfast:
Maple Brown Oatmeal - 160 calories

Lunch:
Sandwich - 600 calories (approx)

Snack:
Medium Coke - 248 calories

Dinner:

Snack:
Poptart - 210 calories

Water:
2 bottles (33.8 oz)

Exercise:
Half an hour of weightlifting - Day 1 plan
1/5 sessions completed (95 calories burned?)

Comments:

So far so good! I woke up late, plan on going to bed soon, have a full day of cleaning tomorrow.

Calories for the day: 1218
Calories burned: 1896 (according to FitDay, does anyone know if this website is accurate?)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Happy anniversary! We can be yearling buddies.  

Lady Schist

Starlurk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm
Whoooaaa I didn't realize it until you pointed it out to me. That's awesome XD

We ARE yearling buddies! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm
Date: April 04, 2009

Breakfast:
Poptart - 210 calories

Lunch:
Chili Cheese Fries - approx 700 calories

Snack:
Medium Coke - 248 calories

Dinner:

Snack:

Water:

Exercise:
30 minutes of wiifit, mostly yoga and strength training with a good 8 minutes of cardio mixed in (That's the most I can do right now ;_; )
Session 1 of 5 completed <3

Comments:
I can't believe a single poptart has so many calories for how small it is. But I was lazy and it was easy to access. I feel filled after eating it I guess.

I love local places but I hate the fact that they rarely have nutritional facts posted. Also, I know I need to cut out the fast food and the soda but I have a lot on my plate right now and cooking scares me. I plan on slowly cutting the soda out though. As it stands right now, the more I resist it the more I want it. So I'll work on other things first, such as water and exercise.  

Starlurk

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces