Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UHOHDELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Katanas Blade
In third grade, while all the other kids our age played tag or soccor in the field, me and my two friends would play vampires.

Haha, me and my friends did this too! We even avoided the sun and pretended to bite each other. And then some other friends all liked to pretend we were witches. How cute...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:43 pm
[Might have said this before, I don't remember.]
I was in a ballet class when I was around 4. They had these little colored dots on the floor to mark where you were supposed to stand, so each person got a dot. I always ran to the black dot because I was afraid everyone else would want it and they might get there before me. 0.0

perrenthezombie

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 am
in 1st grade i use to try to communicate with trees and soon after as far as i can tell started unwittingly practicing some form of energy vampirism on plants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Brago Bellmond
Wraith Lord - It was more like, half of the bathroom, not the entire school.

Ionic Warrior - I kid you not.
Was it intentional?  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:02 pm
In elementary school a girl and I would hide in the trees and make voodoo dolls and hang them among the branches. We used to sacrifice ants and pillbugs. I was one of the few brave souls to "summon" Bloody Mary to a school bathroom mirror. At the local library, I only checked out books about aliens, ESP, and Wiccan rituals. I, too have "modified" Barbie dolls, lqtm.

Once I told a bully she was going to go to hell and told her about all the really cool stuff there, like molten eyeballs and drinking the blood of gored animals. They stuck me in some sort of group counseling, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 pm
Go Catch the Westbound
In elementary school a girl and I would hide in the trees and make voodoo dolls and hang them among the branches. We used to sacrifice ants and pillbugs. I was one of the few brave souls to "summon" Bloody Mary to a school bathroom mirror. At the local library, I only checked out books about aliens, ESP, and Wiccan rituals. I, too have "modified" Barbie dolls, lqtm.

Once I told a bully she was going to go to hell and told her about all the really cool stuff there, like molten eyeballs and drinking the blood of gored animals. They stuck me in some sort of group counseling, lol.
And how did that go? xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:30 pm
i used to draw nothing but Death(reapers) and vampires for years now i write about them funny huh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:15 pm
I used to play with one of my friends *a boy* where he would be a army guy in some deserted island and I would be a demonic cat bent on eating his soul and sending him to hell lol it was stupid but it was fun ^^

I also had masters that were animals that teached me "dark" arts...still play that one xD haha also I think like a wolf O-O  

Coffee Makes You Fat

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:13 pm
XWraith_LordX
Go Catch the Westbound
They stuck me in some sort of group counseling, lol.
And how did that go? xd
Muahah. It was me, that girl I mentioned earlier, a mentally retarded girl, and this other girl who never fit in. I guess we were fixed after a while, or funds cut out because we didn't meet for more than two meetings. They called it "Circle of Friendship," but we all knew better. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Katanas Blade
In third grade, while all the other kids our age played tag or soccor in the field, me and my two friends would play vampires.
I'd do the same thing, hahaXD

And when I was a little kid, I'd pull the shoelaces out of my dad's army boots (those giant ones) and tie myself/ stuffed animals up with them.
I used to tie myself up be fore I'd go to bed, and couldnt sleep if I didn't D:
My mom has pictures of me sitting under a table with a huge grin on my face, and all of my stuffed animals/myself tied up to the table.

And in coloring books, I'd draw muzzles on the animals, and declare they were in the zoo. /:  

glitteryvaux

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:08 pm
[quote="Alyss Weller]

And when I was a little kid, I'd pull the shoelaces out of my dad's army boots (those giant ones) and tie myself/ stuffed animals up with them.
My mom has pictures of me sitting under a table with a huge grin on my face, and all of my stuffed animals/myself tied up to the table.

I used to do the same thing, haha. Eventually my parents took away all my scarves and bandanas and anything else I could use to tie myself up with. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 am
Krypta9
[quote="Alyss Weller]

I used to do the same thing, haha. Eventually my parents took away all my scarves and bandanas and anything else I could use to tie myself up with. razz Me too XD
and my mom told me that I'd die if I did itXD  

glitteryvaux

BuffyMansonLove

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 am
Go Catch the Westbound

hahaha Oh god. My sister and I used to do terrible things to barbies. Our favorite game was cutting off their hair and gluing it to their legs, then popping their heads off and gluing them on their asses. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:16 pm
well as a child I watched the adams family and really thought if i could really do it.So i broke my dolls head off.And I hanged baby dolls out the window.(my brother is really carzier) he started fires. He made a mask and he would wear it and put on dark pants and a dark coat with a big stick and try to hurt people.Although I set some tar and cardboard on fire and a garbage can.  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

Masquerade_PLUR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:39 am
I read goosebumps books when I was in 1st grade.

I when I found dead animals I used to bury them in my back yard (Birds and other small wild things that died in my greenbelt) I had a little graveyard complete with bricks for markers. My parents thought this was compassionate instead of odd.

I used to not belive in god because I never saw him in Xtian school (I was like 4) and I used to argue his existance with my pastor.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff