Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are all gay men "hot"? O.o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azu_Manga_Daioh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:24 am
I don't think that's true at ALL. I mean really it JUST depends on the individual guy. Maybe some people think "all" gay guys are hot becasue they've seen more that take good care of themselves/dress a certain way and such but it's not the case for all of them. I've seen quite a few that've turned me OFF, lol.

And remember, not all gay guys are SUPER lean with a nice body, perfect hair and pretty face.
Don't forget about "Bears" with beards >____> *shudders*.

There are hot gay guys and straight guys and it really just depends on where you are and who you see/run into in the real world (or see on TV). Plus there's always personal opinion.

I do like the hot ones when they're together though =w=  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:26 am
[Romiette]
[Romiette]
It's like I always say, all the best men in the world are either gay, dead, taken, or fictional gonk

However, there are gay men I've seen that made me shutter sweatdrop

True XD;  

Azu_Manga_Daioh

Asadachi

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:53 pm
Hey, Bears can be hot if they are the big and muscular kind biggrin

However, the whole chubby thing *shivers* I totally get your point. They are kinda reclusive though and don't really show up in the hippest places. So I think it is a stereotype that we should continue razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 am
User Image

LOLOL.
obv not every gay man is hot.
everyone has a gay dar,
but some are stronger then othere.
for example,
your story.
But for some reason.
ive had a thing with
HARD GAY.
haado gei*
ITS EMBARASSING.
haha x3

User Image

iKoKo-x

Vampirepenguinlover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 am
No, some gay guys are just plain creepy. But in yaoi/shounen Ai manga/anime........they are SO HOT!!!!
But i did see two hot gay guys make out right infront of me, in Navy Pier. I was just staring at them while they kept kissing. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm
My ex boyfriend said I was like a sculpture that wasn't quite finished yet, absolutely perfect, but unfinished. What he meant is I am a selective sort of taste. That encompasses a lot of people and in gay men that will happen, in fact it is often what I fall for rather than the typical hot guy.

So yeah not all hot guys, and that is sooo.  

Ceveo

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm
I've seen some UGLY gay guys before. I've seen some really HOT one too.

Truth be told, way gay guys look is just as broad a spectrum as straight guys.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm
no not all are hot
i went to go get pizza and i saw two count then two gay couples and both made me want to barf gonk im not even going to go into it scream but still not all gay couples are hot  

1-tailed-damon-

Erandir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:00 pm
Labtech Abi
I personally don't think it's how they look that makes them super cute...

It's how they act! They have that cute girly voice (in most cases) and they're so cute and peppy! (*points at Danny Ortiega via American Idol)

I would like to point out how very few gay men I know that actually fit into this stereotype.

It's just that these are the only sort of men that are obviously gay, so they are the only ones that most people notice. The majority of my gay male friends are not obviously gay, they are the sort of person that you need to get to know a little before being able to tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:39 pm
Ugh, no. Most gay guys I see are ugly. Plus just about every gay black guy at my school, thinks they're cute, walks around with their turned up and flames. And it pissed me off cus I wanna say your not the s**t, stop acting like it! I rarely see hot gay guys, but maybe its cus I live in a small town.  

Forlornhope13

iLessThan3 Jamie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Everyone is hot to someone! O:
But seriously though, there are lots of gay guys who are... Well, less than physically perfect. For instance, I'm 6'2" and have some of the broadest shoulders I've ever seen. Sure, I make up for it with other things, but I mean, come on. My shoulder length (as long as my sister just measured correctly) is 17inches. WTF?! x.x
One time, a guy who had a set of cans larger than my head hit on me. And thats each
Also, being girly and super smexy aren't the same thing. I'm honestly not really attracted to really girly boys. Then again, being an uke does that to people.

Then again, I don't like the Bara Boys. Blech.
But there is an oddly huge number of overly hot gay guys. Their vanity far outweighs their looks though x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 am
Meiner Meinung nach? In my opinion?
A gay guy is probably just as likely to be "attractive" or hot or whatever you want to say as anyone else is.
So far as I know, there's no correlation between a person's sexuality and how attractive they are/intelligent they are/the kind of personality they have/what their interests are, etc. razz So, nya, I don't see the point of debating it very much. XD

Besides! You'd have to have a concrete definition of what is or isn't hot, anyway, before you could say anything on the subject! X'D
One individual's Adonis could be another's Hephaestus. It's all a matter of opinion.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm
I believe it's 50-50, some are hot, some are not. Sadly I'm still looking for one (temporarily done with ladies for the time being.)

Although I've heard gay guys say they think straight guys are hot....although I'm guessing that isn't only a looks thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:13 pm
I hope none of my gay friends see this, but 90% of the gay people I know are not "hot", guy or gal. But then again, that percentage applies to everyone I know. Harsh redface  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Geo rave

Aged Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:06 pm
now i know for a fact that this isent true...im not hot cute ansome or whatever....  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff