Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I'm Proud To Announce That Brendon Sleeps Naked. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paris Hilton?
  Pretty.
  Odd.
  Stupid.
View Results

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious
It was great, we went there at 3 am. And the next morning he called me and was like:"b***h, what did you do?!"

Teepeed? When :O?

I still regret washing my hand like a thousand times since that concert you know xd .
mad D

I teepeed on Halloween, twice actually 3nodding xp At night.

Yeahh I know what you mean. But you can't just stop washing your hands, that's gross! xp domokun

Haha, you used to live in The States, right?

Yeah, true, especially not with my job. But the same hand has also touched Billie Joe Armstrong ninja . man, people should pay me 10 euros everytime they look at it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:17 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Haha, you used to live in The States, right?

Yeah, true, especially not with my job. But the same hand has also touched Billie Joe Armstrong ninja . man, people should pay me 10 euros everytime they look at it.
surprised
How do you know that? xp

What's your job?
Green Day fan? whee

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:21 pm
I read your history wink .

Plus, you're English is really good! How did you end up in Belgium?

I work at a newspaper depot. And back then, I also worked in a greenhouse. Mud on your hands isn't nice, I can tell you.

Hell yeaaaaaaah cool . Huge Green Day fan xd . Well, I didn't like AI that much, but their older stuff rocks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:35 pm
Lucky Mysterious
I read your history wink .

Plus, you're English is really good! How did you end up in Belgium?

I work at a newspaper depot. And back then, I also worked in a greenhouse. Mud on your hands isn't nice, I can tell you.

Hell yeaaaaaaah cool . Huge Green Day fan xd . Well, I didn't like AI that much, but their older stuff rocks.
I just checked the Introduction thread, and I didn't say that domokun And it's not on my profile..
You stalker, you surprised xp

But yeah, English is my native language xp My mom is from Belgium, so her family lives here and she grew up here... so she missed it, and my parents thought me and my brothers should know what it's like here since we're half Belgian.. so we moved a few years ago :3nod;

Ohh. What do you have to do at a newspaper depot?

I like American Idiot.. and I also have Insomniac. But I don't know any of their other songs really. Besides the really famous ones like Good Riddance...

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:46 pm
HERE!.

I kinda figured out on my own that NH is New Hampshire ninja .

Ahhh, I already thought something like that was the reason razz . When did you move to Belgium? Then you speak Dutch very well wink . And I;m jealous, I want to speak English well too! But with a British accent razz .

Haha, speaking of that, last weak during English a girl from my class had to say:"Hij draagt een zwart shirt" and she said:"He's carrying a black shirt" xd .

Pff, it's just helping carrying stuff and delivering stuff. Really, it's not that interesting. But I make a lot of money a month.

You should get Dookie and Nimrod, those are great wink . Oh, and Warning! Pretty.Odd reminds me of Warning surprised . Somehow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:11 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Oh my Gosh, decisions decisions... And we all need to fly to Las Vegas, because that will be the holy city!

Huge project!! Brendon's statue shouldn't be a problem though, he's like not that tall xd .

Definitely. wink

Lmao. At least he's taller then Pete Wentz. rofl
Sorry, I just had to say that...

cat 1ady

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Lucky Mysterious
HERE!.

I kinda figured out on my own that NH is New Hampshire ninja .

Ahhh, I already thought something like that was the reason razz . When did you move to Belgium? Then you speak Dutch very well wink . And I;m jealous, I want to speak English well too! But with a British accent razz .

Haha, speaking of that, last weak during English a girl from my class had to say:"Hij draagt een zwart shirt" and she said:"He's carrying a black shirt" xd .

Pff, it's just helping carrying stuff and delivering stuff. Really, it's not that interesting. But I make a lot of money a month.

You should get Dookie and Nimrod, those are great wink . Oh, and Warning! Pretty.Odd reminds me of Warning surprised . Somehow.
Oh, that xp domokun

That's smart of you, most people here have never heard of New Hampshire xp

We moved four years ago 3nodding Thanks, and you do speak English well! I don't know how your accent is.. but your typing is good! xp

Well technically that girl wasn't wrong domokun It just doesn't make much sense xd

I'll have to give them a listen sometime. Especially if Pretty. Odd. reminds you of it! xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:21 pm
I know all about you ninja . I should have said I was a Medium or something like that.

I heard of it because of the American elections actually xd .

Really? you speak Dutch very well then! I've heard it takes people ages to learn it! My accent is not that bad(at least, my teacher says so xd ) compared to others. It's British-ish, but I'd love to talk like Alex Turner xd . Ah well, due to softball I've been speaking English a lot since I was 8, but still mad p. Owyeah, and I got bored of reading Dutch books, so one day I just started to read the Giant Crocodile when I was 7 xd .

Yeah, that's true. But it wasn't really what she meant to say xd . And because my teacher is British and doesn't speak Dutch well, she didn't get how anyone could make such a mistake xd .

Yeah, I think you'll like it if you like Pretty.Odd. It's also influenced by The Beatles and such.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:42 pm
Lucky Mysterious
I know all about you ninja . I should have said I was a Medium or something like that.

I heard of it because of the American elections actually xd .

Really? you speak Dutch very well then! I've heard it takes people ages to learn it! My accent is not that bad(at least, my teacher says so xd ) compared to others. It's British-ish, but I'd love to talk like Alex Turner xd . Ah well, due to softball I've been speaking English a lot since I was 8, but still mad p. Owyeah, and I got bored of reading Dutch books, so one day I just started to read the Giant Crocodile when I was 7 xd .

Yeah, that's true. But it wasn't really what she meant to say xd . And because my teacher is British and doesn't speak Dutch well, she didn't get how anyone could make such a mistake xd .

Yeah, I think you'll like it if you like Pretty.Odd. It's also influenced by The Beatles and such.
I would have been scared xd domokun

Thanks, it actually didn't take that long to learn. I started school right away when we moved, and at first I didn't understand ANY of it. There were times when I didn't even know which lesson I was in xp But within a few months, I already understood a lot, and by the end of my first year, I was basically fluent. I still make mistakes sometimes, and of course there are still words I don't know... but it's not the same as learning it through classes. Because I heard it all day long, every day, I learned it a lot faster than when you learn a foreign language in school or something 3nodding

But it is a very annoying language mad There are so many rules, and they all have a ton of exceptions xp

My English teacher is Belgian... and he makes mistakes all the time. It annoys me domokun Kids in my class always say I should teach instead xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:00 pm
PANICISM!!! we should make it right now and make Prime make a sticky for all of the rules or conmandments or whatever its called.
rofl

Fragile Panic

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:30 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
PANICISM!!! we should make it right now and make Prime make a sticky for all of the rules or conmandments or whatever its called.
rofl

And September 27th and March 25th should be holidays whee .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 am
Polyphonic Twilight
I would have been scared xd domokun

Thanks, it actually didn't take that long to learn. I started school right away when we moved, and at first I didn't understand ANY of it. There were times when I didn't even know which lesson I was in xp But within a few months, I already understood a lot, and by the end of my first year, I was basically fluent. I still make mistakes sometimes, and of course there are still words I don't know... but it's not the same as learning it through classes. Because I heard it all day long, every day, I learned it a lot faster than when you learn a foreign language in school or something 3nodding

But it is a very annoying language mad There are so many rules, and they all have a ton of exceptions xp

My English teacher is Belgian... and he makes mistakes all the time. It annoys me domokun Kids in my class always say I should teach instead xp

More people are scared of me ninja . Well, a friend of mine was when she first met me, she told me a while ago xd .

Yeah, I personally think it's better to learn a language by speaking and hearing it all the time. At school, you mainly learn how to read and write in a foreign language, but we hardly practise speaking. And don't worry about making mistakes, I know a lot of Dutch people who make mistakes all the time wink . Like 'hun zeggen' or 'beter als' or 'enigste', I HATE it when people say that xd . Sadly enough, I live in an area where a lot of people say that.

Yeah, I don't know why there still are rules in Dutch. And they change like every year. My brother is at the school for journalism and he has to buy a new dictionary every year because of that. I don't really know if it's 'pannekoek' or 'pannenkoek' at the moment xd .

He does? Crappy teacher then! Yeah, you should do that, just tape him and hide him in a closet ninja . My teacher just doesn't know how to explain stuff. And she mixes up 'de' and 'het' all the time xd .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:25 am
My friend told me she used to not like me and she didn't want to be friends with me... but now she considers me her best friend domokun xp

Oh I say "enigste" instead of "enige" all the time xp And I mess up "de" and "het" sometimes too 3nodding
It's "pannenkoek".. for now rolleyes domokun Stupid spelling. They're always changing it xp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 am
Yeah, you heard that a lot you know surprised .

Yeah, but you have an excuse to say that wink . I can forgive you!! But my Dutch teacher actually said it once and I was like:"WTF" xd .

It is? Well, then it will be pannenkoek next year. Yeah, so I think they can't blame you in school when you make a mistake.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:59 am
Lucky Mysterious
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
rofl

And September 27th and March 25th should be holidays whee .

ha! i already made up names for them when i was bored like last week and they should be holy holidays so fer sure we would get the day off from school  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff