Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:39 pm
No. razz I don't see the point in wearing make-up. Beauty is being who you are, and you should be proud of who you are..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:47 pm
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
I wear eye liner...
me too! but it doesn't make me look pretty.... stare
I bet it does...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

Ryoushin-Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:28 am
not reely  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:45 am
Cursed Ronin
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
I wear eye liner...
I bet it does...
xp It ends up blurring, and then I end up looking gothic.....  

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:48 am
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
I wear eye liner...
I bet it does...
I think goth girls are hot...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:53 am
i use it some times, when i want some thing of angmar sama xd i can get him almost to do any thing when i have make up on whee xd  

traya sakurazukamori

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:17 am
Cursed Ronin
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
AyakaBoA
Cursed Ronin
I wear eye liner...
I bet it does...
I think goth girls are hot...
....interesting...I'm sure you do...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:27 am
lets just say some people look better(or needs it)with make up and some look good without make up  

RAWRpham

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:24 am
kawaii_usagi108
lets just say some people look better(or needs it)with make up and some look good without make up
::raises hand:: i look better with it... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:17 pm
dont wear makeup unless u meant at sleepsovers when u put lipstick on peoples faces.. then yes  

dievian

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:24 pm
AyakaBoA
kawaii_usagi108
::raises hand:: i look better with it... stare

I look better with it too. Or maybe I'm just so jaded...by uh...myself, that I think I look bad without it???  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:16 am
XShadowMistressX
Night Rain55
XShadowMistressX
*sigh* I feel so odd...
Foundation, concealer when I need it, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick. The whole nine yards. Actually not, everything but mascarra. It takes too much time because I suck at it and it takes me 20 minutes to do it nicely.
I use...Elizabeth Arden, Este Lauder and Lancome for everything but eyeliner and Maybeline for eyeliner.
That's a lot of makeup. Why no mascara? gonk It's true that it usually smudges and stuff and it's hard to put on. The trick is to brush it lightly and use less mascara than you think you need. =3

I would do it if I had the time in the morning, but it just takes a while for me to get it to actually look nice. I have really really short eyelashes so I have to use maximum lengthening and volume mascara. I can get it to look really nice when I do it though ^^
That's good! I also have short eyelashes. I suck at putting mascara but I do it anyway, lol. I don' really put on makeup to pretty myself up. I usually put it because... It's fun. :XP: When I put mascara there's usually this black gunk stuck between my eyelashes. It's hard to get them out. whee  

Night Rain55

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:21 am
Zafkiel
No. razz I don't see the point in wearing make-up. Beauty is being who you are, and you should be proud of who you are..

Okay then...
MORE MAKEUP PLEASE! Because that's who I am... wink

Nah, just kidding. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:21 am
Night Rain55
XShadowMistressX
Night Rain55
XShadowMistressX
*sigh* I feel so odd...
Foundation, concealer when I need it, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick. The whole nine yards. Actually not, everything but mascarra. It takes too much time because I suck at it and it takes me 20 minutes to do it nicely.
I use...Elizabeth Arden, Este Lauder and Lancome for everything but eyeliner and Maybeline for eyeliner.
That's a lot of makeup. Why no mascara? gonk It's true that it usually smudges and stuff and it's hard to put on. The trick is to brush it lightly and use less mascara than you think you need. =3

I would do it if I had the time in the morning, but it just takes a while for me to get it to actually look nice. I have really really short eyelashes so I have to use maximum lengthening and volume mascara. I can get it to look really nice when I do it though ^^
That's good! I also have short eyelashes. I suck at putting mascara but I do it anyway, lol. I don' really put on makeup to pretty myself up. I usually put it because... It's fun. :XP: When I put mascara there's usually this black gunk stuck between my eyelashes. It's hard to get them out. whee

It takes about a day to take off my mascara....It sucks....  

Raisus

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:24 am
AyakaBoA

It takes about a day to take off my mascara....It sucks....

Do you wash it out with soap? Soap really helps. =3 If soap and water doesn't have effect then maybe buy some products that are made to clear out makeup?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff