Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
If you could change your name.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask and thou shall not recieve, brief mortal!!!!!
  what???
  don't you mean "shall recieve"
  *cowers*
  I don't think so....*pulls out the semi-automatic with a silencer and flash supressor*
View Results

Mina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:30 am
littlegirlrai
I know it is boring, but I'd have my name changed to Rai. My real name is Rachel, but almost everyone calls me Rai anyway. Even my dad calls me Rai.

In the days of yore aka Middle school, my friends and I all had K-9 names. There was dingo, lone-wolf, and mine was 'The prophet known as dog'. It referred to my birth year and me be a loyal being...like a dog.

Perhaps you should change the spelling to "Rei". "Rai" in Japanese sounds something like "Rye," i.e. Rye bread. And, it is a bit more masculine sounding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 pm
I used to joke about changing my name to Tedd.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:21 am
I would change my name to Banshi. In Japanese, Banshi means "certain death", yet in ancient hungarian, it means "angel's love".  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 am
name i want: Legato Dele Rosso, Cain of Calm, Beelzebub, Des-Alto

why: i dont at all hate my name but its a bore and i much rather have these as my title to life i dont really have a reason other than i love these names  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Well, I'm sorry about he boyfriend thing i mentioned earlier, Even if Xarah looks funny when written, it's still the same old Sarah, and since i broke up with him it's not that funny anymore.
So back to the real old times when i wanted to change my name.
I would like to have a name like Kristie or Mary-Jane. (I know that many of you would have shoe thoughts now).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 pm
well my name is nicole. which i hate.
i like my middle name jasmine, or just plain jazz. i also like the name morgan.
and as a last name i would like darkwoods.
morgan jasmine darkwoods.
or just jasmine darkwoods.
or korea darkwoods
or Nik Galaxy. I think that would be kind of cool. it sounds kind oflike a superhero.
there are so many names out there, It's going to take me a while to find a really good one. but thats okay, i have time. i just dont want to be nicole. I like Ishtar but i dont really seem like an ishtar to me.  

mad_cow_disease

Hygienic Noob

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 pm
I'd want my first name to be Lydia, or mabey Lilium.
I hate my first name, really, it's one of those names where it can be a guy or a girl, and people usually assume the first of the two.
I tried to go by my middle name, Lynn, which I like much more, but that didn't work out so well.

My boyfriend is considering getting his last name changed to LeStrange which would be awesome.
The one he has, I really like which is Laizure.
He's also considering taking on his mother's maiden name or her most recent husbands last name- Alford or DeBoy. I don't like either of those much, though.

I really think Lydia Lynn Laizure or LeStrange would have a nice ring to it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 am
everyone i know keeps spelling my first name, Iesha, as "Aisha" and its partially driving me crazy. "Aisha" means "Alive" in arabic, which is like an oxymoron because i sleep. ALOT.
my nickname is Izzy, so i've thought of Izybella.

sadly, my middle name is Omeika, which is the product of my parents trying too hard to give me a name thats blacker than most peoples, but its so heinous that its GOT TO GO. that and i get made fun of because my initials are IOD.
my last name is Downer, which i think is hilarious. its stays.

so if i must change my name, it'd probaly be Aisha-Izybella Rae. or Ayame Rikimayu, because i kinda want to move to japan.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 am
I will change my name to Nokomis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 am
Well, my mother was thinking about naming me Athena for a while, but instead she went with Amber. I don't think I would change my name though, because I like my name. I don't care much for my middle name though, "Marie". It's too common. But I guess she couldn't think of anything and decided to name me after my grandma. I suppose it does have a nice ring to it, though. "Amber Marie."  

medical kitten

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm
I think I'll name my kid Agamemnon...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:54 pm
XWraith_LordX

haha, thats great. a friend and i had this joke in latin class during a trojan war unit because i thought agamemnon was a yugioh card.
it sounds like it would be one, honestly.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Coffee Makes You Fat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yay grunneh! xd

hmm..my name is Whitney and I don't like it very much but its okay I would change it to Alice were it not the fact I'm saving that name for if I ever have a little girly ^^ so I guess ? Winni would do people call me that anyway 8D
I would leave my last name Gutierrez the same sence it would hurt my Daddy's feelings if I changed it D'; dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
XWraith_LordX

haha, thats great. a friend and i had this joke in latin class during a trojan war unit because i thought agamemnon was a yugioh card.
it sounds like it would be one, honestly.
It does sound like a Yugioh card.... stare .....quickly, copyright it!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NokomisSnape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:52 pm
Scarlet Monroe
I will change my name to Nokomis.

Yeah, my name is pretty sweet isn't it?

My real name is Nokomis Ann Marie Demon Snape. When I was a kid, I hated my last name, people would think I said Snake and would spell it wrong all the time (well, that still happens, but not as often).

My friend actually got me reading Harry Potter because she said "You have to read these, there's some guy who has your last name!!!" Thought it was cool, he quickly became my fave character...I call him my long lost brother LOL

The only thing I would change would be to get rid of Ann Marie...I mean, do you really need three middle names???  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff