Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:29 pm
"Really?" Winry perked up, her eyes shining like it did for automail.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Riza raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. I thought it was pretty obvious.. you didn't know?" She said, tossing the jeans aside.
"Uh, listen, I'm going out tonight. It's just for a few hours, but it's after lights out so you may have to cover for me if one of the Sergeants comes around."

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:53 pm
"Sure! you lucky dog..." Winry smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:30 pm
M u s t a n g
After Hughes was done he washed up and went to pick out some civilian cloths to ware, after he got dressed he looked over to the clock to see that there was still an hour before they gave the lights out order. Roy picked up an alchemy book and sat on his bed as he opend the book, "I hope her friend is cute, Riza will be my back up date if this friend of hers is ugly." Roy laughed and gave a smirk as he looked over to Hughes, "I told them to meet us at Stray Dog's Jazz club I don't like to dance but its fun to see the band play and have a few drinks."
Hughes had the most difficult time picking out what to wear. From tie, to no and from a jacket to a nice shirt, he finaly picked out his favorite red shirt. He dried his hair and fixed his cowlick wich hung all in one peice and made it into two strands. "I don't mind if you don't dance. Im going to ask Gracia anyways....and please make sure im not drunk at that point." he asked tucking his shirt.  

GinryuKurogane

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 am
5Winry_Rockbell5
"Sure! you lucky dog..." Winry smirked.

Riza smiled with relief. "Thanks."
After another minute, she finally found the black tank top she was looking for. She picked up her jeans and headed to the bathroom door with her outfit of choice.

"I'm just going to take a shower and stuff,"
Riza said as she looked back at her friend. "There's no reason for you to be all alone tonight, maybe you should try to find Ed."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:14 pm
"yeah...good thinking, thanks!" Winry smiled and waved, running out the door and went to Edward's dorm and knocked.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

[Your Worst Nightmare]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:28 pm
"See you.. later..?" Riza waved, but smiled slightly to herself as Winry had already gone out the door.

--------------

About half an hour later, Riza had cleaned herself up and was dressed. It had seemed like a long time since she had worn anything other than her uniform.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:35 pm
Edward sleepily opened the door, he was taking a nap, he blinked when he saw who it was. "hey Winry....whats up?" he smiled awkwardly.  

Original_Edward_Elric

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:17 pm
Winry smiled gently, blushing a bit. "um...Ed...want to go do something?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:29 pm
Edward gulped and looked around and scratched behind his head nervously. "I-I guess so." he stammered, blushing.  

Original_Edward_Elric

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Winry smiled and cheered inside her head, grabbing Ed's arm and leading him away from the dorms.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:11 pm
Edward allowed himself to be dragged, making a bemused face.  

Original_Edward_Elric

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 am
Once Roy and Hughes had made their way to the womens dorms. Roy led Hughes to a small row of pine trees about 10 feet from her window. Roy sat down in the dirt and took a small mirror from his pocket along with a lighter.
He used the lighter to shine light on to the mirror which he directed to Riza's window.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:02 pm
Riza was startled by a small light flashing through her window, and remembered that it must be Roy and Hughes signaling her. She put on the first pair of shoes she saw, which happened to be black high-heels. Not the best shoes for climbing out a window, but she'd make it work.

She hurried over to her window and opened it, spotting her two friends on the ground. Riza waved, not wanting to call out in case someone else heard. With a slight smile, she pulled herself outside the window and got to the ground.

"Hey, guys."
she said quietly as she turned to them. "Ready to go?"

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
Riza was startled by a small light flashing through her window, and remembered that it must be Roy and Hughes signaling her. She put on the first pair of shoes she saw, which happened to be black high-heels. Not the best shoes for climbing out a window, but she'd make it work.

She hurried over to her window and opened it, spotting her two friends on the ground. Riza waved, not wanting to call out in case someone else heard. With a slight smile, she pulled herself outside the window and got to the ground.

"Hey, guys."
she said quietly as she turned to them. "Ready to go?"
Roy smirked at the high healed shews, he was still waring his army boots and wasn't dressed up at all really, Hughes on the other hand seemed to have put on all his best civilian cloths.
"We need to hop the fence to get out of here, we can't just walk out the front gate. I don't think you can hop a fence in those heals." Roy smirked doubting she would be able to climb the 12 foot fence in high heals.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff