Reply Role Play
eternal life rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:02 am
many demons came and surprise attacked him but he was able to defend them with his gunblade, his necklace was getting hotter and was vibrating"so...argh... many demons.... i can't fight them all at once, WIND SLASH" one of the demons head drops down to the ground "argh, only one" he keeps defending but his stamina is running out and got knocked back"dammit, i can't get through them"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:08 am
*she came just in time to save the guy*

DARK LUNAR BREAK

*all the demons falls into the ground, Rei was looking at them to see what have made them became mad*

I see...

*saw the guy holding the gunblade, was ready to stab the demons, Rei got her blade and knock out his blade*

they're not evil demons... they are the demons of nature, they don't hurt people... you... help me carry the demons... and follow me...

*picked up one of the demons and carried it on her shoulder*  

tsukiko69

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:18 am
went and picked up his blade first "hey you, don't even try to act like human, everyone can tell by just looking at you're bluish pure white hair and bloody red eyes, you're a demon so just admit it, its true that you saved me, but why do i have to listen to you, they are demons, you should drop them on the ground and let me kill them" charges towards the white haired girl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 am
*felt him charges towards her so she got out her blade in a flash and pointed at his neck so he stopped*

i can kill you right here if i want to, it doesn't matter if im a demon or not, im naturally like this, thats why i stay in this forest to be away from people, they'll hurt me cause of my damn appearance, so ya damn hurry up and carry the other two for me... anyways.... you're necklace isn't reacting anymore is it, demons that has nature's powers don't hurt anyone, therefore they are the weakest, this is their forest, so there are no high level demons here... ya have no proof im a demon

*carries the one on her shoulder and drags the other*  

tsukiko69

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:32 am
the white haired girl draw back her blade "argh... fine, watever, but it doesn't mean that im not suspicious of you, a normal girl like you shouldn't be able to carry two demons and a big blade like that anyway... but watever" carries the two other demons"argh, they're heavy.... hey, so where are we taking them"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:39 am
just follow me

*went further into the forest, because the guy is behind her she secretly cut herself with her fangs to make the other demons follow, they finally arrived at a somewhat lake*

this is a healing spring, only found in this forest, the demons here used their nature powers to make this, it can heal anyone including humans, i suggest you take a sip to heal your wounds

*she took the two demons from him and pour the spring over them, she did the same to the rest of the demons, she came up to one of the demons near the guy*

answer me, who did this to you, why did you go mad and killed humans  

tsukiko69

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:43 am
took a sip and his stamina got back to normal "this is great" listened to the girl's conversation with the demon "so, they didn't attack me on purpose"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 am
*the demon turn towards the guy and apologizes to him*
demon: sorry, we didn't mean to, one day the whole forest just turned dark, we thought it was just the sky but then we all got attacked by these shadows, they were strangling us and then they entered our bodies, thankyou very much young lady, because of you, the light has returned to our forest, we will give you some medicine to help you along your journey with this man please accept them... ah, we havn't ask for your names, how rude of me

the name's Rei, im not going with this guy, but i'll accept the gift
*puts into pocket*
i would like to stay here for a while
*turns to the guy*
you should stay here for a few days too, you don't look too good with those wounds, i'll be finding my place to sleep  

tsukiko69

silverknight_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:59 am
looks at the demon"uh no, its okay, haha, the wound aren't serious, and my name is Kaname" looks at Rei going"hey, Rei, wait, i wanna go with you, i don't know my way around"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 am
Over to where Mayu and Miharu is...

*finished her food and took a sip of water, she got one of the herbs in her pocket and put the food and water and herb next to him*
please have the food, i just want make sure that you'll be healthy, take the herbs and put it into your pocket somewhere, you might need it, i'll be going to sleep now
*got some big leaves and put them together to make the bed, sleeps in front of the fire*  

moonlight_goddess26

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:23 pm
*stays up all night watching out for creatures*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:30 am
*wakes up in the middle of the night and saw Miharu*
Miharu, aren't you going to sleep a little, you do need some rest. If you want to stay up, I'll make some snacks for you...  

moonlight_goddess26

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:48 pm
no im fine please sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm
name:drew
race:ancient
weapon:my stuffed animal that can be turned into a giant living seal
clothes:why do you want to know?
bio: xd  

drew_blunt

drew_blunt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:53 pm
sits under a tree as a cool breeze blows as the night goes on with light casted by the moon like a shadow staring at the nature around me*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff