Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:46 pm
"Look at it this way, you're not old?" Mat asked with a small shrug, eyes still on Gaston, though he spared a second to look at Adam questioningly, "So I take it you two are friends?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:42 am
"We've met a few times," Adam said, straight-faced. "Mathew, Kali, this is Gaston Marceau. Kali, if you want to reach fifty years old, don't hang around with this guy."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:25 pm
Gaston laughs again at Methos' response, returning the handshake. After two centuries or so of such teasing, he's apt to play his part in the exchange quite well. "I dunno about proof, but I let my dues in the Harbringers of Doom Association slip recently, and now they won't let me destroy anything. I'm really quite bored."

Joe's greeting prompts a wave. "Dawson, nice to see you again. How's business."

He also gives Mat and Kali a lazy salute in greeting. "Lady and Gentleman. How goe things today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:03 pm
"I'm considering knocking myself out." Was Kali's short answer on that, even with a flat tone. "Though I'm not sure the table's strong enough."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:27 pm
"I want to take this moment to point out that I don't know her." Said Mat right off the bat, though gave a grin, "Well or him for that matter, but hey they looked bored, or rather she did and he looked in need of saving from her. Otherwise I'm good." So it was a mixed up ramble on his part, though it answered the question directed at him at lest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 pm
Joe sent Mike over to see what Gaston was drinking, while Methos regained his seat. He shrugged half-apologetically at Kali. "And here I was, trying my best to entertain you."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:37 pm
"Jack Daniels straight would be nice. a double, please." Gaston tells Mike when asked for his drink preference.

"Bored, eh?" Gaston remarks as he takes a seat. "Bound to be some way to deal with that. We've got good music and drinks already, we just need something to add to it. Darts would probably be a little too cliche, though, neh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:50 pm
"I'm not sure anyone here wants me to play darts." Oh sure normally the first few rounds went well enough, it wasn't till someone made a smart remark or something that the darts starting finding ways to other targets. "I'm not into this music, and I've been cut off before I got drunk."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:07 pm
Mat was silent for a few moments before he shrugged, "Need a pool table."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:43 am
"Believe me," Methos said, looking slightly alarmed, "you do not want to arm her with anything pointy."

Mike brought the JD.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:15 am
Gaston chuckles between Kali and Methos. "Oh come on, she can't be TOO dangerous." A beat. "My first day on my current job, had this run in with this woman named Helen...found out she was with the bad guys early on, but I was still able too..."

He thinks about it, then shakes his head. "Nope, story doesn't end well after all the fun bits. Don't want to give anyone any ideas."

He accepts his drink, raising the glass slightly to Mike. "Thanks." He takes the first sip, amused by the entire conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:53 pm
"Course I'm no dangerous sweets," She gave a bright smile before continuing, "after all you guys can heal quickly." Which bluntly put others couldn't and they were the ones that normally had problems with her and sharp objects. Blunt objects created too much mess, she knew that already.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:56 pm
Mat blinked, paused, and blinked again, "I vote with Adam, no sharp things for the crazy lady to play with."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 am
"I like you, boy," Adam drawled, smiling at Mat. "You're smart."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:04 am
Gaston snickers. "Adam, listening to you is hardly a sign of an evolved intelligence. Me, for example. I have been ignoring you for years and look how well I've turned out."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff