Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Twilight movie [UPDATE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Cullen...
  my fictional boyfriend.
View Results

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:43 pm
PrimeOdd
Sexysexysexy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh Wow;
I Must Say, I Love That D;

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 am
I finished New Moon! I loved it... The last line was brilliant. (I walked forward to meet fate, with my destiny solidly at my side.)

Edward wasn't as bad as I thought... it's not like he turned evil or whatever, which is what I was worried about. But yeah.
<33

Polyphonic Twilight

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:43 am
Ahh;

I Love That Last Line 3nodding Yepyep.

I'd say read it twice :3 It sorta makes more sense the second time;
Stephine wrote on the website to read it twice too;
She said that most people read the book fast because there eager to see what happens with Edward.
And you sorta miss Jacob in the story;

Something like that anyway xD

Hey;

I Love This Quote 3nodding

Sometimes love finds us, when our hope is fading and the Twilight is settling in. It leads us safely through the darkest nights.... the nights when the New Moon fills the cloudy sky. As it blossoms it grows, its sparkling light is enough to Eclipse the Breaking Dawn.

I Think It's Wonderful 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:36 pm
I kind of don't like Jacob surprised I mean.. part of me loves him. But when I was reading it, and he and Bella were becoming really close, I was like "nooo, you love Edward and only Edward, and you're miserable without him! domokun xp "

I will read it again though, probably. But first I want to read Eclipse... and then Breaking Dawn. And then I'll reread all four xp heart

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:55 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I kind of don't like Jacob surprised I mean.. part of me loves him. But when I was reading it, and he and Bella were becoming really close, I was like "nooo, you love Edward and only Edward, and you're miserable without him! domokun xp "

Me too. domokun I mean, he's awesome and all but Bella+Edward=Forever. heart

Wait until you're done reading Eclipse. Their relationship develops even more. neutral

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:57 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
Ahh;

I Love That Last Line 3nodding Yepyep.

I'd say read it twice :3 It sorta makes more sense the second time;
Stephine wrote on the website to read it twice too;
She said that most people read the book fast because there eager to see what happens with Edward.
And you sorta miss Jacob in the story;

Something like that anyway xD

Hey;

I Love This Quote 3nodding

Sometimes love finds us, when our hope is fading and the Twilight is settling in. It leads us safely through the darkest nights.... the nights when the New Moon fills the cloudy sky. As it blossoms it grows, its sparkling light is enough to Eclipse the Breaking Dawn.

I Think It's Wonderful 4laugh

oh!... that quote it sounded so pretty lol.  

Fragile Panic

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:41 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight

Me too. domokun I mean, he's awesome and all but Bella+Edward=Forever. heart

Wait until you're done reading Eclipse. Their relationship develops even more. neutral

Eclipse is pissing me off right now with that whole Jacob thing. scream I only have about 70 pages left, which I will probably finish tonight. It better get better! xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:53 pm
If you guys havent already, you should check out www.twilightthemovie.com. <3 It has a little preview on it of one of the last scenes, so press stop if you don't want to see it.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:15 am
PrimeOdd
If you guys havent already, you should check out www.twilightthemovie.com. <3 It has a little preview on it of one of the last scenes, so press stop if you don't want to see it.
heart domokun
I want it to come out earlier!

And I also really want to read Eclipse. It's sitting on my shelf, taunting me domokun
But I'm saving it for the airplane xp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:48 pm
I'm about to finish Eclipse!
I loved all of them but I was looking at the cast and was actually dissapointed. sad I pictured all of them slightly different.
But I realllllllllllllllly want to see the movie! biggrin I hope it's great!  

Polyamorous048

sandflea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:45 pm
I'm on page 223 of Twilight. I just got it today. whee
As I read it, I'm picturing Edward as the actor, but more like he looked in Harry Potter.
Ughhhh I love this book  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 am
Questing:
Dark Halo.
73K/185K.

Has anyone seen the New Trailer? o:

ninja

TIS' SMEXY.

Teh Toasted E m o

Freddyphone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:25 pm
sandflea
I'm on page 223 of Twilight. I just got it today. whee
As I read it, I'm picturing Edward as the actor, but more like he looked in Harry Potter.
Ughhhh I love this book

I did that too when I was reading the books. I saw a picture of the actors before I read them so I guess the image just kind of stuck. It was really weird though cause I kept picture him wearing one of the cloaks they always wore in the earlier Harry Potter movies which made me yell at myself. It went something along the lines of, "vampires don't actually wear cloaks! That's a myth in this book and Edward is not a wizard at Hogwarts!" I got some pretty weird looks from my family for that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

_________Don't say we're running out of time
_________Don't say I'm never on your mind
_________Don't say you're giving up on me
_________And I need...

User Image
- - - - - @Freddy - I pictured Edward as he looked in Harry Potter. I don't like him in all these pictures, He's too pale and not gorgeous enough for me.
- - - - -But I'm done Twilight and New Moon now and I'm on page 260 something in Eclipse.
- - - - - My favorite line from Twilight was --- And the he spoke, voice velvet soft, "You're wrong".
- - - - -I know its not one of the major lines, but I just think its absolutely adorable. And while I was reading New Moon, I hated Jacob with a passion.
- - - - -And he still makes me a little mad. Would I be crazy if I told you I yelled at the book? I might have hit it too because I was mad. scream whee

_________Right now so I can make you see
_________Somehow this is meant to be
_________Tonight I want you next to me
_________I want you next to me

sandflea

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:48 am
sandflea

_________Don't say we're running out of time
_________Don't say I'm never on your mind
_________Don't say you're giving up on me
_________And I need...

User Image
- - - - - @Freddy - I pictured Edward as he looked in Harry Potter. I don't like him in all these pictures, He's too pale and not gorgeous enough for me.
- - - - -But I'm done Twilight and New Moon now and I'm on page 260 something in Eclipse.
- - - - - My favorite line from Twilight was --- And the he spoke, voice velvet soft, "You're wrong".
- - - - -I know its not one of the major lines, but I just think its absolutely adorable. And while I was reading New Moon, I hated Jacob with a passion.
- - - - -And he still makes me a little mad. Would I be crazy if I told you I yelled at the book? I might have hit it too because I was mad. scream whee

_________Right now so I can make you see
_________Somehow this is meant to be
_________Tonight I want you next to me
_________I want you next to me

No, it wouldn't be crazy if you yelled at it. I was considering burning New Moon when I read it. gonk xDD

Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff