Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:32 am
Suta-raito smiled sweetly, much appreciating all the help that he was offering her. Yet I highly doubt that he will be around forever, so I still need to work on my shadow pull...
Suta sighed to herself, Yuffie looking up briefly before laying her head back down and enjoyed the grooming she was recieving. He's so cute and nice, yet I'm not even sure he's gone through puberty or not... should I flirt with him or no?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:36 am
Nich chuckled a bit. This girl was pretty cool, she seemed kinda shy though. Not the kind of shy where she doesnt talk to people, but the kind where she doesnt reveal too much of herself in her speech.

"Allright miss Suta. So what may i ask do you enjoy doing in your spare time?"

Nich didnt much enjoy silences, especially considering that this girl was thinking about him during the silence. It wasnt in a threatening way though.  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:38 am
"I'm doing well Naomi thank you. And yourself? I hope you've found the school to your liking." Layla said calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:51 pm
((Wait, Nich can read her thoughts?!? I'm getting a little bit of a twilight zone feeling here XD))

Suta placed her left index finger on her chin, pointing to her naturally red lips. "Huh, let's see... I like to cook and draw... shopping is okay as well, especially for victorian era furniture, but I don't do that often." There's other things as well, but I'd like to keep them private, at least for now...
Suta looked around the cafeteria, quickly absorbing in the layout. "Oh, do you want to walk around the rest of the school with me later when it gets a bit darker? I haven't explored the place yet, and I want to be able to easily navigate the halls without having to constantly look at the map and exhaust myself by using Shadow Pull. And besides, it may be more fun with more company!"

Naomi was a little surprised at the last statement, blinking twice out of slight confusion. "I'm okay, but I could be better. And why would you think I wouldn't find the school to my liking? It's huge, and gorgeous - well, except for the dormroom which seems pretty normal."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:17 am
((Please Stand By!!! Naw... no mind-reading, just havent you ever been able to tell when someone is thingking of you? Like you get that weird stare where they look into your eyes, but you can tell they arent looking at them..,))

Nich sighed.... He knew he'd slept for 8 years, but he still got tired. It was weird though, he was starting to get this cold feeling below his stomach. Almost like being embarrassed or scared. He felt like he couldnt pass up a chance like this.

"Id be more then glad too. I dont think that classes start for awhile. at least i know the weapons teacher isnt ready. I overheard him talking to the headmistress on my way here.."

He knew he should feel perfectly comfortable , but he couldnt figure it out. Maybe he'd messed up his bread. This made sense, but when he put his hand on his stomach, he couldnt sense any foreign molecules.

"th-the sun should set soon, there are mountains to the east, and its getting kind of late."

Now stuttering?!? This was growing cumbersome.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 am
((Yes, I have been able to tell... a lot of people seem to do that to me quite frequently... If only I could read ALL of their thoughts, instead of brief glimses, yet, what would be the fun in that? [yes, I can read most people's thoughts, though it is involuntary... just like the amount of visions I recieve. No I am not crazy, I actually inherited those traits from my mother.] And was she really staring that much? lol))

Happiness fled to worry in her expression as she tilted her head lightly to the right. "Hey, are you okay? You don't look all that well all the sudden." Suta got up and walked over to Nich, Yuffie lying in her favorite spot - on top of Suta-raito's head - like a black halo of fur. She placed the back of her hand against his forehead. After a brief moment, she spoke, "Huh, you don't have a fever, your temperature seems pretty normal. Are you sure you want to come along?" She hoped like crazy that he would say yes, but she wanted to make sure that he was okay.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 am
((well... i figured since nothing was said... Theat mind reading thing seems kinda cool, i dont usually buy into stuff like that, but weird s**t happens.))

Nich smiled and looked up at her. He was fine and he knew it, but her concern was warming. His parents had pretty well abandoned him after he'd supposedly tried to play god.

"Im fine Suta, relax... I just feel a little funny is all. Its nothing to worry about, and it would be my pleasure to keep you company. So relax for another couple of minutes and we can take off allright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:55 am
((Wow... I wonder how many times I've heard that until I could prove it to each person who did... yet doing it through the computer is impossible for me so... I can't really prove it to you... and it's not like I can help it or control it much anyway!))

Suta nodded, smiling once again. "Okay," In her head, she was doing a little jig out of happiness, but her actions did not repeat her thoughts. She walked over to one of the grand windows and watched the sunset for the first time in two years. She sighed happily while Yuffie gazed at it as well with sleepy eyes. "I had forgotten," she started while watching the landscape glow with a red and orange light, "what the sunset looked like."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 am
((Hey now, i didnt say i was disbeleiving your statement, merely that john edwards is a hack))

Nich walked to the window with her. She seemed so happy. He wanted to put his arm around her, but that cold feeling hit him again, this time worse than ever.

"It is beuatiful here. It almost seems like the land is completely unspoiled. As for the sun, i can imagine how you feel. Like openeing my eyes after sleeping for eight years."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:14 am
((...John Edwards? Who's that?))

Suta-raito briefly tore her gaze from the sunset to look at Nich. "Now, I don't think it's that drastic!" she spoke with humor. That was, until her eyes started to gain their all too familiar shade of crimson, but her primary eye color of green-brown shown through still almost completely. Oh yeah, that's right! The full moon cycle is starting tonight. I guess that in two more nights, I'll need to be in complete isolation until I have fed. I'll need to feed tonight as well as the other three in the cycle... even though I already ate human food. Suta sighed to herself, when an idea popped into her head. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She jogged her way over to the area while Yuffie stayed with Nich, running to where the trays and such were kept, searching through all of the cupboards until she found a clean water bottle. "Yes, I found it!" she said proudly to herself. She walked back over to Nich and Yuffie, empty bottle in hand. I'll clean it and return the bottle after I am done needing it for the five days. But how am I going to keep it from spoiling? I don't have a mini fridge in my dorm room, so that won't work. "I'm going to need this later," she explained, in case he was wondering.  

Dolphinwhale

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:04 pm
((I'm in Limbo!! blade better get his but on soon.

Edwards is a tv psyich not very good he's just as bad or worse that Silvia Brown. I know how you feel though Dolphinwhale i can do it too sometimes. it freeks my friends razz or I'll have whole days that are just Deja Viue. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:04 pm
((Oh, okay. I understand better now, but I don't watch that stuff anyway so that's why I didn't know. And I too like freaking out my friends with my psychee XD it's fun!))  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:56 pm
Nich looked at her confused. Her completely broken statements had messed with him quite a bit. Nich bent down to play with yuffie a bit while she was gone. Upon returning however he looked at her in an even more confused way.

"What just went down, your face just went a little pale, and now this random bottle. Whats going on..."

Then a startling idea occurred to him. He stepped forward and softly brushed her hair from her face.

"Your okay right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:49 pm
By that time, the sunrise had just ended, the moon shy two days of being full shining alone in the twilight sky. Suta felt the heat in small ripples where Nich touched her forehead and cheeks. She looked down quickly, feeling the pretty green-brown color of her irises ebbing away, being replaced by crimson with small flecks of grey and silver. In two days, they will be completely red, which is the way she had often used to tell if she was in good enough of conditions to be with her human friends when she was younger and still living in Osaka. "Uh- I will be. Though I'm going to have to cut the tour short after an hour."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:49 pm
Nich smiled and sighed. He stepped back and scratched his hair.

"Its about your lust for blood isnt it? I'd actually like to talk to you about that. I have something that might help you deal with it. We have to go back to my room. I'll explain on the way back if you agree to accompany me."

Nich wanted to help her so much that he was actually about to show her the things that he had kept secret since he awoke.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff