Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♣ Angel's Hell ♣ [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:20 pm
Ronin looked back at the girl when he heard her giggling while he walked by. "She's so pretty.....mmm...perhaps the other guy she's talkin' to his her boyfriend. Gah what am I thinking? Snap outta it Ronin! You're not here to flirt! You're here to eat and rest!" he thought to himself. "YEah...I'll do it!" he said loudly to himself that the other two could hear him and he continues looknig around for a restaurant to eat at. But as he walks a little further away, he looked back at the same girl. "Dammit..." he said to himself, "why can't I keep her off my mind? I need to focus here and find food and a place to rest and fast!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm
Kellen smiled. "You have no idea. this is extremely civilized in comparison; No offense, but I really doubt your parents would ever teach you about Earth; it changes too much." He smirked as he caught the boys gaze towards Katherine. "I think you have a fan."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:20 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
Luna laughed "I wouldn't say pretty more then bitchy, but anyway come on. You'll love the view." she said & she turned to see the hidden ally filled with ppl. houses & stores as far as u could see all more poorly built then the outside but everyone seemed happier
He laughed, jumping over the same wall. He had seen this alley many times from floating over it, but never actually went down into it. He looked around curiously at all the joyful people. "So this is what it looks like close up. They're actually happy.... weird.." He scratched his hair, eyeing the alley.
"Well lets go." she said jumping down as she walked by almost everyone stopped & waved or said 'Hey Luna' or thanked her for some unknown deed.
He walked behind the purple haired girl, looking around. The people didn't give him much respect, usually scolding him. "Geez....."
Luna laughed "Don't worry its only because you are from the outside. Your clothing gives you away. That and probably your weapons, but don't worry no one will say anything while you're with me." she said calmly turning down one last ally way
"Oh well.... nothin wrong with how i dress... is there?" He had jeans on, with a black tank top. Over that was a small white jacket. He had a dog tag hanging down to his chest, and a red sheathed sword dangling on his back. "I guess i can't blame them."
Yeah not a single scratch on your clothes & not a spek of dirt either will definitly make u stand out in thie crowd." she said then she stopped at the last door at the end of the ally & knocked twice. a small voice came from insdie "whats the password?" "Jinjy we've never had a password now let me in." Aww...fine.." said the small boy reluctantly unlatching the door  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 pm
"My parents might not teach me, but my tutors might," Katherine shrugged and smiled towards the young man that looked back at her before looking away again. "Looks like I do have a fan...." She muttered then looked around the place. "I'm hungry, is there any good restaurants around here?"  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm
Joshua smiled. "Yep. over here." he led the way down from the main street to a smaller side street. "It serves baked goods; it's quite good."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 pm
Ronin blushed slightly when the girl looked back at him. "She's smiled at me! She...she has such a cute smile....gahh enough Ronin! Come on you're suppsoed to look for food and later a place to rest at!" He shook his head and walked around the place, looknig up at buildings as if he was so new here, like how he use to be back then when he was in a yukata and geta and totally out of place 'cause he's a ronin (a masterless samurai, hence his name) and never knew about modern technology such as cars or telephones or television. One of his sisters, whom he lives with, was the one who showed him around modern life (she even dressed him, except the difference was that he was supposed to wear shoes and a white plain t-shirt underneath his polo but he otok the shirt out and liked to wear flip flops better)  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:50 am
"Really?" Katherine looked inside the shop, Kellen was right. The food inside looked delicious. "Have you been here often?" Her eyes looked at the cakes, cupcakes and cookies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:04 pm
He smiled. "I suppose you could say that; I haven't been here in a hundred years." He picked up a scone, flicked a coin onto the counter, and began eating it, hapilly chewing. "Good food. You got any coin?"  

Gail Akriest

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:18 am
Ronin walked along various, winding streets and alleyways, but he couldn't get that girl off of his mind. "I wonder who she is? Could she be an angel or something?" he said to himself as he wandered the streets. When he came back to his senses about finding food, he picked up the smell of baked goods. "Mmmm....where could that be coming from? Whatever it is, it smells good...and, it's food!" The hungry young samurai followed the scent all the way to a bakery, where they had cakes cookies, bread, and other baked goods. He went inside to the counter and looked at the food they had on the display windows. "Wow...those look good..." he sighed happily and drooled while staring at the food they had to offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 am
[Lol, Ronin. Drooling. xD ]

"Umm yeah, I think I do," Katherine said as she looked in her pockets. Then the owner of the store came up to her, "Sorry Miss, but we don't allow pets in here." He said and looked at her pet wolf. "He's not a pet, he's part of my family," Katherine protested and patted Janus's head. Janus whimpered and looked up at his owner.

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:34 pm
Ronin bought himself about 2 or 3 croissantsandwiches, a bag of cookies and brownies, and a large bottle of water. He quickly opened one oft he sandwiches from its wrapper and began scarfing down on it on one hand, while he carried everything else in a bag on the other other hand. As he turned to make his way out, he spotted that same girl again talking ot the manager, about her pet wolf. "Eep! She's here?" he blushed and stopped in his tracks. But then he saw taht she might be in a bit of trouble, and he felt a desire to help her out someow, although he's a tad bit shy with girls. "Umm...excuse me miss....is there anyway I could help?" he peeped shyly, though he wasn't exactly sure how he was gonna help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:38 pm
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
"Well lets go." she said jumping down as she walked by almost everyone stopped & waved or said 'Hey Luna' or thanked her for some unknown deed.
He walked behind the purple haired girl, looking around. The people didn't give him much respect, usually scolding him. "Geez....."
Luna laughed "Don't worry its only because you are from the outside. Your clothing gives you away. That and probably your weapons, but don't worry no one will say anything while you're with me." she said calmly turning down one last ally way
"Oh well.... nothin wrong with how i dress... is there?" He had jeans on, with a black tank top. Over that was a small white jacket. He had a dog tag hanging down to his chest, and a red sheathed sword dangling on his back. "I guess i can't blame them."
Yeah not a single scratch on your clothes & not a spek of dirt either will definitly make u stand out in thie crowd." she said then she stopped at the last door at the end of the ally & knocked twice. a small voice came from insdie "whats the password?" "Jinjy we've never had a password now let me in." Aww...fine.." said the small boy reluctantly unlatching the door
He looked curiously inside, laughing a bit at the little boy. "Top notch security, huh. You don't need to be so afraid." He grinned, looking at the small kid.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Kellen sighed a little. There was something wrong with the boy... "Sir, if I may interupt?" He said, breaking off the argument. "Could you be kind enough to let Janus remain with us, just this once?" As a friendly gesture, he took the bakers hands and, using a sleight of hand, passed a gold coin into the mans palm. The baker felt the coin and, making a big show if it, sighed and shook his head. "Alright, but just this once... If it eats anything, you'll be paying for it." Kellen smiled. The shopkeeper was not very strong in spirit...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:36 pm
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
II Kazu-Kun II
tsuki-onee
He looked curiously inside, laughing a bit at the little boy. "Top notch security, huh. You don't need to be so afraid." He grinned, looking at the small kid.
the boy looked up at him a little freaked out then he took off running past luna into the bedroom, Luna walked to the bedside where a mid-aged women laid. She looked about thirty but she looked like she had been I'll for a while. Luna knelt next to her & pulled the medicine she had took out of the bag & handed it to her "Here this should help. I'll get started on dinner. I'm making baked apples tonight ok?" she said calmly & the woman spoke in a rasping voice "Luna, dear Luna you are a saint child.....& you are welcome here anytime." she said smiling  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:25 pm
Katherine let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks Kellen," She said as Janus wagged his tail happily. She brought a bag of cookies to save for later and helped herself to a medium-size angel cake. She toss a few coins on the counter and sat down next to Kellen. Then she looked up at the samurai boy and glanced down at her necklace, "no color. He's defiantly human alright," She thought. "Thanks for trying to help. I didn't catch your name. I'm Katherine Faith. This is Janus and that's Kellen," She pointed to her pet wolf who curled up next to her leg then pointed to Kellen, the man sitting next to her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff