Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]
The Nintendo's Critters Post Your Picture Thread?!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Your Picture!
  Yes! Everyone should!
  No way Jose, I like remaining anonymous!
  Umm... you wouldn't end up stalking me if I did, would you?
View Results

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:10 pm
My first GameBoy was the original one, but I later sold it, bought a GameBoy Color, sold it, bought a GameBoy Advance (which I don't really like) and then a Nintendo DS 3nodding

Nunatak
Eggmond
You guys got tips on how to take a photo of yourself? I would rather not just take a photo of the reflection of me taking a photo of myself

Sure I do, eggo!

If you have problems with properly aiming at yourself, there's several options.

- With a webcam, you can see the image on screen - therefore easier.
- Stand in front of a mirror. If you put the viewfinding on the screen of your digital camera, you can see the image you'll be shooting in the mirror. That way, you're using a mirror to your advantage but aren't shooting yourself in the mirror.
- Have someone else do it.

*chuckles at George and Star*

You think you've seen nerd, right? Right?

I'll raise the Zelda-nerdage bar, by showing you my ocarina! I ordered it on the internet ages ago - it's handmade and painted:
User Image
It came with a songbook. I can play most songs from Ocarina of Time on it, including some other stuff.

Bring it on, Star!

Oh, by the way, how do you consider me and George to not be IRL guys? It's not like we're internet ghosts or something. <.<'' I'm very real, miss Star. wink

I have just decided that when I get my Gameboy that I'll use for making my own chiptune, I'm gonna put a Crittendo sticker on it somehow. Y'see, I was gonna use my label printer to make all sorts of little stickers related to extreme nerdiness to paste on it. Y'know... personalize my music station.

Suggestions? :3

Another option:
- Simply take a pic of yourself with a camera in your hand without the mirror, that's all. That's what I do! If your face isn't centered on the pic, you can crop it anyway using a graphic app like Photoshop. biggrin And if you have a digital cam, you can always take billions of pic of you and then choose the best one!

*bows before Tak* I'm not worthy of being a Nintendo nerd! I'm sorry! You're the king of Nint nerds! xp
*steals the ocarina while Tak's not looking* wink! xd Seriously, I want one crying

Oh and yes you are RL people, but I meant by that guys of my entourage razz

Re- Oh, the thing I noticed about your pics Tak is the fact that you're always at the same angle. It's like only one picture, but with new stuff copied and pasted everytime, making new pictures. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:18 pm
*stares at Tak*An Ocarina of Time with a songbook....

*fails arms*I've been wanting to get one for years! The add for it is in every issue of Nintendo Power I own! crying ......my mom says it's too expensive for something so small and I always blow any money I have before I remember it!
I need to get a job....or something.....but first i would have to get my drivers license......but I still don't even have a learners permit...*scared of driving*

....*pouts in corner*
emo  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Green-Green79

*fails arms*I've been wanting to get one for years! The add for it is in every issue of Nintendo Power I own! crying ......my mom says it's too expensive for something so small and I always blow any money I have before I remember it!
I need to get a job....or something.....but first i would have to get my drivers license......but I still don't even have a learners permit...*scared of driving*

....*pouts in corner*
emo

I can't believe how alike we are. I'm subscribed to Nintendo Power too (I need to catch up on my reading though... 3 NP magazines are waiting for me to read them! School eats all my time emo ), and I've always wanted an ocarina because of that add! But I tell myself it's too expensive. ^^;

And I'm scared of driving too! There are too many crazy dudes on the roads, so no thanks ^^;;;;; Only when I'll feel the obligation of learning how to drive. razz

By the way, I love your Sailor Moon-like avie ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:46 pm
TAK! Where did you get the Ocarina? I Want one!  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:54 am
Look, everyone wants it!
Let's go to his house and rob it! mrgreen
Then we go to star and prove that we're real! mrgreen
lOLZers...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 am
lilmagical_star
Green-Green79

....*pouts in corner*
emo

I can't believe how alike we are. I'm subscribed to Nintendo Power too (I need to catch up on my reading though... 3 NP magazines are waiting for me to read them! School eats all my time emo ), and I've always wanted an ocarina because of that add! But I tell myself it's too expensive. ^^;

And I'm scared of driving too! There are too many crazy dudes on the roads, so no thanks ^^;;;;; Only when I'll feel the obligation of learning how to drive. razz

By the way, I love your Sailor Moon-like avie ^_^

Well that was the intent. I love Sailor Moon almost as much as I love Nintendo. wink

@Eggy: Well you could probably find it on ebay..or something.

@Georgie: She thinks we're not real?

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Green-Green79
@Georgie: She thinks we're not real?

He thinks I think he's not real, but I did say that I was talking about guys in my entourage. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:05 am
That Ocarina is omega-cool, Tak! o_o
I want one, too!
*waits in line*

Hm, but, no seriously... I need to take a different picture of myself. Perhaps one without pigtails. sweatdrop  

Primrose Moon
Captain

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:49 am
http://www.amazon.com/SBO-Ocarina-of-Time/dp/B000FOGZF0
Is this Tak's ocarina?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My hair is a lot longer now. I'm not sure how old this is.

kitten kapoodle

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 am
Eek whee Your hair is so freakishly cute!!

evil What's your secret to such cute, bouncy hair!?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:47 pm
You know, this is probably the most succesful thread that I've ever started. Thanks for making it so, you guys! 3nodding *is all proud and happy now*

@ Star: ninja Oh, so you finally found me out?

I confess, I took those pictures with a webcam. And hey, that thing's always in the same position, isn't it? Thing is, I barely have any photos of me taken with a conventional camera. Most of the times, I'm actually the one -behind- the lens. I like taking pictures a lot.

*chuckles*

Okay, I'm saying this for you and all the other folks who are out to rob me of my Ocarina, you can buy one at songbirdocarina.com or something... I think that was the URL. Their website is a lot different from back when I bought it, though... it's like a huge Zelda knockoff thing. It was more general back then. Oh well, I guess they figured out where most of their customers are coming from. XD

Oh... oh.... OH? First you say George and me are not real, and now we're not even a part of your entourage? *does his best to imitate those unbearable spoiled glamour girls* I've heard enough!

XD Nah, just kidding you Starry Eyes.

@ Green: Well, there you go! You can order one from the site I listed in Star's answer. They're realy quite affordable if y'ask me, when you take in account that the thingies are hand-made an painted.

Whoah. Usually people over here get a job to save up for getting said driver's license. But I guess it figures, having a car is far more essential over there in America. Larger distances. sweatdrop Still, I'm sure you'll get your hand on one soon enough if you want to. If even I can learn to save, then you can definitely do it too, no sweat. 3nodding

@ Eggmond: Eggo! I just remembered something! We actually have a city over here in the Netherlands that is called Egmond. Should I go over there and take a picture with a road sign or something? XD

@ The G-bomb: Well, I have no objections to you guys coming over, so long as you stick around for a RL Smash tourney. XD Has anyone ever seen 'The Guild' on Youtube? I think that might be somehow like how we'd be if we all met up, I think. XD

Will it happen someday? I surely hope so!

@ kitten kapoodle: Hail to you for being the first non-Crew to post your picture! *hands you a whole box of cookies*

Don't eat them all at once, though!  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 am
Hopefully, if I ever get wenough money to go on a world trip, I will stalk you guys and track you down! twisted
Then get a picture album and post them up!
If Crittendo still exists.... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Nunatak
@ Star: ninja Oh, so you finally found me out?

I confess, I took those pictures with a webcam. And hey, that thing's always in the same position, isn't it? Thing is, I barely have any photos of me taken with a conventional camera. Most of the times, I'm actually the one -behind- the lens. I like taking pictures a lot.

*chuckles*

Okay, I'm saying this for you and all the other folks who are out to rob me of my Ocarina, you can buy one at songbirdocarina.com or something... I think that was the URL. Their website is a lot different from back when I bought it, though... it's like a huge Zelda knockoff thing. It was more general back then. Oh well, I guess they figured out where most of their customers are coming from. XD

Oh... oh.... OH? First you say George and me are not real, and now we're not even a part of your entourage? *does his best to imitate those unbearable spoiled glamour girls* I've heard enough!

XD Nah, just kidding you Starry Eyes.

Nya I discovered your secret. mrgreen

I also like taking pictures a lot. Result : I had the same problem as you. So I had to take a pic of myself with a normal camera.

Oh, I remember having seen that website address on the Ocarina ads in my Nintendo Power magazines. The shipping costs must be hell expensive though stare

*beats up Tak Anime-style* I meant boys I meet offline at school or other places!!!!!!!!! grrrrr xp blaugh

Nunatak
@ Eggmond: Eggo! I just remembered something! We actually have a city over here in the Netherlands that is called Egmond. Should I go over there and take a picture with a road sign or something? XD

For real?? How cool whee  

Lilmagical_star

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:39 pm
It would be so cool if all of us were to meet. heart

...'The Guild'...I've heard of that but I've never watched it...*goes to watch it*

*7 episodes later*

...Well.....that was...interesting...*eye twitches*
I think we would be much better then that if we met in person. ^_^;

Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out