Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:17 am
Noltic
Vito stopped in front of an odd looking building. there were no numbers, but 1543 was right next to it so asumptions could be made.

It was unfortunately abandoned. Well.... if i break in thats none too kosher with the law, but i need to help Luna.

Vito drew his sword which was the most expensive thing he owned. It was made from modrn alloys so fighting with it was like a feather of death.

He slashed apart to boards barring the door and kicked it open.

Starting down a very blank hallway he called "LUNA!!!"
Luna heard the crashing of bored & took off towards them. Then she seen Vito & he was about to yell her name but her barly go 'Lu-' out by the time she dropped down behind him & put her hand over her mouth & spoke in a furious whisper "Vito you idiot! you are going to get both of us killed! havn't you ever heard of being quiet?! especially in what might be Mugan new ******** hide-out since we blow the last one up?!" she sighed & put her thumb & forefinger to her for head & she her head annoyed "And you are supposed to be the one teaching me!" she said still in her whisper  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 am
(( Love this part...))
Walked into the front door of a old black church. The doors where half way beaten and the other have decayed. He walked in slowly noticing the dark ora that over took the once holy place. He began to walk in further but he almost tripped over something he supposed was a plank of wood from the floor board. He looked down only to find a human corpse. This only added the will to kill. He looked around little more sharply to find that a battle had already taken place here, someone or something had already come to claim mugans head. As the silence gave him a false sense of security, a drop of fresh blood hit his noise, followed by the sound of marching feet. Then something from above him came crashing down next to him. It stood up as they both where surround so ace didn't find it necessary to ask stupid questions. Almost on instinct he pulled out a hand of aces and tossed them, his now partner smirked and tossed three grenades. As the grenades hit the ground and the cards hit there targets died on in the forehead the two raced to the far sides of the church and hide behind pillars. The explotion kill almost half of the nightmares and took a chunk out of the pillars. at the same time the flash of light from one another’s blade made them both smirk as they both raced into the middle of the nightmares and began hacking away at them. They both wiped the blood from there blades onto there sleeves and put them back into there sheaths. Aces assumed partner then took out a pack of grenades duck taped together in a pack of 12 and a string connecting them. His partner pulled the string and tossed the pack far behind them as hey both began to walk out the front. Ace tossed his card and hit the explosives died on blowing the church to hell. The force pushed the two very far and knocked ace out.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:54 pm
Luna sighed "Ok if you are going to come with me stay quiet & stay close." she said & then she was back down the hall again silent as a mouse  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 pm
ace awoke to find himself bandged with the smell of fire and ashes. he turned to look at his surroundings. he was out side of the church or at least the one that once stood there. the person he faught with was across from him roasting what looked to be a blade. "hey man you've been out for over 3 hours... you wheren't hurt that bad but i did need to bandge your arm. oh my names kail, but most people know me as ghost. i was hired to take out the church and all of its evil seeing as how most of the people that went to exersice it where killed. what about you huh?"
"i was there looking fro my father, i had a hint that he would be here but it seems that the strong evil was just demons. mixed with runaway nightmares."
"hmmm. look i know you don't me but..."
"i live with my friend and as long as your cool you can share a room with me."
"... i was going to ask if you had food but that works too, i guess."
"my names is ace, mos know me as the king of cards."
"..."
"anyway we should be getting home."
"umm ok you lead the way."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:37 pm
Luna finally finds the door to the main room & stopps dead with vito behind her & puts her ear to the door trying to listen to what or who is inside  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 pm
mugan stopped talking to his personal bodygaurds of nightmares and turned to face the door. he could feel lunas presense. his body gaurds broke the glass to the lever and pulled the alarm so that the whole building was under watch. all the camerase turned to look at them and mugan disappeared with his men as some sayed behind. as they where about about to open the door a clicking sound got there attention. they looked at the ground under them to see a grenade with a ace card attached. there eyes widened as the grenade exploded.

below stood ace and kail. as the both smiled and watched the room go up in flames. "he kail your very crafty with this stuff huh."
"yeah, most of my friends call plug, cause i can look at something and know how it works just like if i where to plug into it, but my enemys and clients know me as ghost the phantom assassain."
"ok plug, well my friend is up there and by the looks of it she brought her friend along as well. can you tell where they are?"
"yeah they where right outside the door... but there ok... well for now, it looks like your nightmares are going after them from all angles it's going to be tough for them to get out of this one."
"can we help from a range?"
plug smiled and caoked his sniper. "of course we can."
"good then we'll camp out on the next roof and if there struggleing we'll enterfere ok."
"sounds like fun to me."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 am
Vito sighed. He could feel them closing in, he wasnt sure what, but it didnt seem all too freindly.

He looked at Luna and smiled. This must be what se was talking about when she said powers.

He pput away his sword and pulled out a pair of wrist braces. Pulling them on he suddenly grabbed Luna from behind and put her to sleep wit an acute pinch on her shoulder.

He then pushed her into the only corner he could see ans he drew his sword, back to the corner.

They came quickly creatures of innumaerable sort. Vito lapsed for a minute at the shambling racks of mutilated flesh and scar, almost as if they were human once.

That was when a shot rang out and a bullet wizzed past him to the creature on his right. That meant he had help. Though he probably woldnt need it.

He flashed his balde and suddenly the two closest to him fell into a mess of parts. The adrenaline was all over his body and he could feel what he'd been missing during training earlier that day, he could feel that he was no a great swordsman.

He spun about felling each horror with one blow, but then a larger one appeared.

He stood as tall as a man and larger across. his skin all black and wrinkled and his body wrapped in bands of steel. Vito stood tall and stared into its eyeless sockets and then he smiled.

ito tossed his sword into the air and dashed forwardto grapple with his foe. In what seemed like an incredible feat of strength Vito pulled the creature into a suplex that broke his neck and his sword spun from the darkness and through the creatures heart.

Vito flashed a thumbs up out the window and woke Luna up.

"Hey there Love, no offense, but i didnt want you captured... and they probablly just would kiled me. Honestly though, if im gonna kick this much a** all the time then im gonna need a cooler sword."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 am
Noltic
Vito sighed. He could feel them closing in, he wasnt sure what, but it didnt seem all too freindly.

He looked at Luna and smiled. This must be what se was talking about when she said powers.

He pput away his sword and pulled out a pair of wrist braces. Pulling them on he suddenly grabbed Luna from behind and put her to sleep wit an acute pinch on her shoulder.

He then pushed her into the only corner he could see ans he drew his sword, back to the corner.

They came quickly creatures of innumaerable sort. Vito lapsed for a minute at the shambling racks of mutilated flesh and scar, almost as if they were human once.

That was when a shot rang out and a bullet wizzed past him to the creature on his right. That meant he had help. Though he probably woldnt need it.

He flashed his balde and suddenly the two closest to him fell into a mess of parts. The adrenaline was all over his body and he could feel what he'd been missing during training earlier that day, he could feel that he was no a great swordsman.

He spun about felling each horror with one blow, but then a larger one appeared.

He stood as tall as a man and larger across. his skin all black and wrinkled and his body wrapped in bands of steel. Vito stood tall and stared into its eyeless sockets and then he smiled.

ito tossed his sword into the air and dashed forwardto grapple with his foe. In what seemed like an incredible feat of strength Vito pulled the creature into a suplex that broke his neck and his sword spun from the darkness and through the creatures heart.

Vito flashed a thumbs up out the window and woke Luna up.

"Hey there Love, no offense, but i didnt want you captured... and they probablly just would kiled me. Honestly though, if im gonna kick this much a** all the time then im gonna need a cooler sword."
((ok knocking me out is fine but wakingme up is goddmodding ok? please watch what you type? i'll let it go this time cuz it was minor just please watch? i dont want to have to cut anyone out of this RP since it is finally taking off so well))

Luna was highly pissed when she woke up but more nightmares were soming she knew it. so she sntached up her duel blade s & said to vito as she stepped infront of him "Back off now it's my turn." she said & they all charged in at oncer & in a dance os spines & slide she sliced through them as if they were nothing. She cleared them a path & said "Come on we have to catch up with Mugan!" she said & she took off full sped locking onto his power signature  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:08 am
((Sorry about that... people can actually do that... its this thing with an artery in your neck... anyways, i was just trying to keep the story moving i didnt wanna have like myself killing some s**t... and then waiting for you... and then everybody else just paralyzed... i like this rp too... and in my defence i just didnt wanna see people leave because you were having computer trouble for a couple of days or something like that you know? Although i do offer mu humblest of apologies.))

Vito dashed after, having an extrememly difficult time keeping up with her. Honestly though, they must have looked odd dashing through the city like that.

This thought made Vito laugh and his serious nature melted... this was not a god thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:16 am
Noltic
((Sorry about that... people can actually do that... its this thing with an artery in your neck... anyways, i was just trying to keep the story moving i didnt wanna have like myself killing some s**t... and then waiting for you... and then everybody else just paralyzed... i like this rp too... and in my defence i just didnt wanna see people leave because you were having computer trouble for a couple of days or something like that you know? Although i do offer mu humblest of apologies.))

Vito dashed after, having an extrememly difficult time keeping up with her. Honestly though, they must have looked odd dashing through the city like that.

This thought made Vito laugh and his serious nature melted... this was not a god thing.
((trust me i know i've memorized most of the pressure points on the human body but still knocking me out was np. but forcing me aay was godmodding & no apologies needed im not one to get mad ^^ & trust me i know what you mean about ppl leaving its happened a few times b4 but anyone who knows me my com is always having trouble it sux ******** a**. actually but if u plan to keep up with my RPing you better be quick on the ball huh Ace?! twisted ))

Luna stopped dead. Twilight had just fallen & she looked out at the horizon then in an angery rage she munched a wall & the bricks shattered "Damn it!" she yelled in annoyance. "Lost the lock again! I could have had him this time!" she said so pissed off the threw her hands into the air  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:29 am
Vito caught up panting like a dog....

"Goddammit Luna... How in... wait... WHAT?!?!"

Vito looked around with a wary eye and drew his sword again.

"So he could be anywhere?!?! Okay Luna look... ive taught you to sword-fight along with countless other bits of informaton... so look now its your turn to step up. Im sick of just being some guy trying to keep up with the suprnatural. Now to be fair, im probably one of the best swordsman around... but honestly RUNNING OUT OF A CITY IS NOT EASY!!!!"

Vito fell down after he yelled and lay in the street as the sun sank slowly behind the mountains to the north. They had made it a huge distance and honestly Vito felt right now like itd be easier to just die right there.

With a shakiness he raised his arm to gain her attenton.

"Not ... to ... sound angry... im just a ... litte frustrated... if ya can dig my jive ."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:41 am
Noltic
Vito caught up panting like a dog....

"Goddammit Luna... How in... wait... WHAT?!?!"

Vito looked around with a wary eye and drew his sword again.

"So he could be anywhere?!?! Okay Luna look... ive taught you to sword-fight along with countless other bits of informaton... so look now its your turn to step up. Im sick of just being some guy trying to keep up with the suprnatural. Now to be fair, im probably one of the best swordsman around... but honestly RUNNING OUT OF A CITY IS NOT EASY!!!!"

Vito fell down after he yelled and lay in the street as the sun sank slowly behind the mountains to the north. They had made it a huge distance and honestly Vito felt right now like itd be easier to just die right there.

With a shakiness he raised his arm to gain her attenton.

"Not ... to ... sound angry... im just a ... litte frustrated... if ya can dig my jive ."
Luna turned on him & barly held the anger out of her voice as it shook when she spoke "I didn't ask you to come for that very reason Vito! I don't want any of you hurt! And weather you want to admit it you have the same damned powers as the rest of us curdacy of Mae! And he isn't anywhere! He is everywhere & nowhere! When his signature disappears like that it means he has left my range! Vito i dont want any of you guys hurt! You leastof all!" she was trembling before she reliezed even what she had just said then she turned her back towards him "...and the only reason i didn't send you off is because you said i could count on you & what did you do? You knocked me out for the one moment when i could have caught up with him....then you wonder why i have trust issues......" tears filled her eyes again.. She never let anyone see her cry. She was always one to completly hide weakness so she forced them back & wrapper her arms around herself to hold herself together  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:56 am
"Luna... i dont give a s**t... if you never catch Mugan as long as your still okay. As for getting hurt no one gives a s**t anyways. I come home bleeding every toehr day and my parents make me clean it up. You... just bum out an me and tell me to quit hurting myself, not once has someone asked me if i was okay because they really wanted to know, after awhile that takes a tole on ya. Im always there to be strong and smart and careing, and when i need it i just sewallow it... but honestly ******** it. Luna i care about, i care about you more then i care about myself because i know that you deserve much more than me, your so innocent and compassionate, and i know how you feel but you dont let it out. Honestly right now if i had the choice id kill myself just to make your life normal again."

Then Vito now kneeling as he had stuggled to that position during his tyrad cuaghed out a harsh laugh and blood spattered the pavement. That however didnt stop him laughing.

Honesltly... thats the way its looking right now too."

Then Vito struggled to his feet and limped forward.

"He went this way right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:08 am
Noltic
"Luna... i dont give a s**t... if you never catch Mugan as long as your still okay. As for getting hurt no one gives a s**t anyways. I come home bleeding every toehr day and my parents make me clean it up. You... just bum out an me and tell me to quit hurting myself, not once has someone asked me if i was okay because they really wanted to know, after awhile that takes a tole on ya. Im always there to be strong and smart and careing, and when i need it i just sewallow it... but honestly ******** it. Luna i care about, i care about you more then i care about myself because i know that you deserve much more than me, your so innocent and compassionate, and i know how you feel but you dont let it out. Honestly right now if i had the choice id kill myself just to make your life normal again."

Then Vito now kneeling as he had stuggled to that position during his tyrad cuaghed out a harsh laugh and blood spattered the pavement. That however didnt stop him laughing.

Honesltly... thats the way its looking right now too."

Then Vito struggled to his feet and limped forward.

"He went this way right?"
Luyna had spun aroun so quick her hair flew around her like a disk & landed on her shoulder & fury flashed in her eyes & she couldn't hold it back any longer "YOU IDIOT!" she yelled looking at the blood "YOU ARN'T ANYWHERE NEAR READY TOP BE OUT HERE AND YOU WANT TO GO AFTER HIM!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO A SINGLE WORD I JUST SAID! BUT I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID! AND IF YOU EVER ENDED YOUR LIFE FOR MINE I SWAER I'D END MINE RIGHT AFTER ! VITO YOU ARE SO DAMNED THICK HEADED!" tears were streaming now & clouds appeared in the skies & lighting & thunder had started. years of her life bottled up, mountains aopn mountains of pain were all being release & she didn't even releize it, this was bad. "YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT ME! DID YOU EVER CARE ENOUGH TO THINK THAT EVERY TIME YOU CAME IN HURT OR BLEEDING IT KILLED ME INSIDE TO SEE YOU SUFFER AT ALL?! YOU NEVER EVEN STOPPED TO ASK! YOU RETARD!" she yelled then she just slapped him, not extra force not reall power just enough to leave a small hand print & she was crying hard as the rain poured & lighting flashed around her & the thunder roared in her ears as she stared at the ground still with her arm that had hit him haniing limply.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:18 am
Vito slumped forward and hugged her wioth a smile of red-stained teeth.

"You get it now... i know you cared, and i know it hurt you to see me in pain, and for that Luna i owe more than i can give. You were the one person that cared at all, Luna... I would die for you in an instant, no second thoughts, and killing yourself would be an insult to my memory."

He let her go and collapsed out of exhaustion. His haggard breath rasped as he struggled to his knees clutching his chest.

"Luna.... I just wish i could have been good enough for you... you know what i mean?"

He wiped the blood from his lips, and kept on breething... barely.

((Catchya later))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces