33%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 154

mikeskiboshski

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:17 pm
I'm afraid that my girlfriend is cheating on me...
She says she isen't sleeping around but she wont tell me the truth.

I was driving to Target, and I got a txt. and then another. I waited till i got to the store to check the messages.
They were both from her.
I read the last one she sent. It said;
"OMG I'm sorry! I didn't mean to send that to you. I'm sorry baby. Just ignore that message, plz?
okay sorry bye."

Confused, I checked the other message;
"Don't forget the condoms! wink "

So I'm in the middle of Target, crying my eyes out.
I went to the school supply section and I stole a single pencil and single sheet of paper. I wrote a suicide note and put it my pocket. I was going to crash my car on the way home on purpose.
She tells me to this day, "I'm not a whore! I don't sleep around!"
I always reply "Than tell me what it meant!"
She always says, "Well, It's not a big deal!"
"Not a big deal? If its not a big deal, than you should be able to tell me!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:39 pm
I see thing. I dont really want to get into it sweatdrop
But it I tell my mom she will send me to a doctor and I just want her to except me I told her I saw a shadow and she flipped out wondering if im alright i dont even want to tell my brother and sister because my brother is already afraid of me because i were goth clothes but im not goth but oh well he doesnt care he judges a book by its cover and things im a gaint freak who cuts herself and hates her life! Ive only told three of my friends the stuff I see and know and even my best friend ever! had a hard time accepting it...I just feel alone the only one that really ACCEPTS me is my friends jessica becuase she also sees things.  

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Misa_Blue_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm
hazuki_ha_chi_ga_suki_da
Misa_Blue_wolf
I hate my life because i dont like me. I am bi polar and have autism too...its really annoying cuz i feel all alone and that no one REALLY likes me. I think people just feel sorry for me.

I have considered cutting again, but i really dont want to go down that route. But i dunno what to do.

I also cant stay single, i have to be with a guy every minute ...its the only thing that makes me feel better about myself >_<

please don't cut
and i know the autism thing (have the same s**t)
and i know how your do and who wouldn't like you
please before you do something youre going to regret text me
31-6-41-93-44-03
please don't do stupid stuff
like i did

Thanks i wish i could text you but i have a pay as you go phone. It really stinks and if i text on it ..well lets just say it is a piece of s**t phone.

Thank you I feel better than i did earlier though. I was having troubles with my bf and i have also been struggling with depression very badly lately. I will try my hardest to stay safe. I should be okay now though. Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 pm
Im bi and have this wierd thing were I can make my eye move to make me look like I have lazy eye but I dont. And my brother knows and He swore on his soul he woudlnt tell but im afraid ot tell my mom becuase shes a hospital freak and everytime soemthing happens she takes me to the doctor! and I dont want to get something done on my eye and she is wierd about bi and gay people "Oh there gay they will never get married sure I dont mind then but as long as they are smart and dont get married" in my words "As long as they just live in the shadows therer whole life i would love them!"  

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

yukia31
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 am
*hugs*

know that s**t
some people do normal about and and others freak out but parents should suport their children

you can always text, pm, email and msn me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm
No one knows who I really am. I am not a human. I have to keep this a secret. all I can say, is that I am not human. I have only tolled three people with a similar situation.
I am also depressed. I may not be human, but I still have fealings and I am depressed. I just want to scream my secret, but I cant. I'd be locked up in a pshyco ward! *crys to self* I cry a lot, and i dont know if it is because of my secret, or what!

I am cursing a lot more then i should. Espicaly at my parents behind their back. and no i am not emo. emo

...giving free hugs....  

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm
EarI CieI Phantomhive
I see thing. I dont really want to get into it sweatdrop
But it I tell my mom she will send me to a doctor and I just want her to except me I told her I saw a shadow and she flipped out wondering if im alright i dont even want to tell my brother and sister because my brother is already afraid of me because i were goth clothes but im not goth but oh well he doesnt care he judges a book by its cover and things im a gaint freak who cuts herself and hates her life! Ive only told three of my friends the stuff I see and know and even my best friend ever! had a hard time accepting it...I just feel alone the only one that really ACCEPTS me is my friends jessica becuase she also sees things.

You see things? like what? like...paranormal stuff?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:03 pm
mikeskiboshski

I was driving to Target, and I got a txt. and then another. I waited till i got to the store to check the messages.
They were both from her.
"OMG I'm sorry! I didn't mean to send that to you. I'm sorry baby. Just ignore that message, plz?
okay sorry bye."

I went to the school supply section and I stole a single pencil and single sheet of paper. I wrote a suicide note and put it my pocket. I was going to crash my car on the way home on purpose.

dont comit suicide. please?
I dont know how you feel, but is it possible, that she was....well, um... getting ready..to...have "it" with you, but sent you the condom text earlier? i dont know, im just thinking. And if she is doing it with other guys, then maybe you shouldnt be her boyfriend.

I need a hug. do you? *Hugs*  

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:06 pm
EarI CieI Phantomhive
Im bi and have this wierd thing were I can make my eye move to make me look like I have lazy eye but I dont. And my brother knows and He swore on his soul he woudlnt tell but im afraid ot tell my mom becuase shes a hospital freak and everytime soemthing happens she takes me to the doctor! and I dont want to get something done on my eye and she is wierd about bi and gay people "Oh there gay they will never get married sure I dont mind then but as long as they are smart and dont get married" in my words "As long as they just live in the shadows therer whole life i would love them!"

well, can your mom really send you to the doctor for a lazy eye? you cant do anything about it. I just suggest not doing the lazy eye thing anymore. and I dont get whats so bad about bi people. were all the same under the eyes of God. (And no I am not that religious) I dont think bi people are weird, so if you ever need someon to talk to, you can PM me, ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 am
Kaaia-Sama
at the begining of this year i broke up with my first bofyriend. We had dated for three years and i loved him and honestly trusted him then recently i found out that he cheated on me with two girls and a guy.... crying I was sooo messed up, i don't really trust anyone because anytime you trust someone not to lie and hurt you they do. I only have one friend that i'm not worried about hurting me....

i kno how u feel last year my bf broke up with me
he was tellin me he had to move away n it would be far away like arcoss country (us) n he didnt want a distance relationship
he didnt actually move across country he just went to another h.s in my state n when we had matches (for wrestling) i saw him n he didnt kno i was still wrestlin he tried to tell me all this shyt n when i actually found out the turth it hurt me inside my friends r like u dont need him u can do betta but they relly dont kno tht he he was specail to me he understood me if i was hurt he would hug me n tlk to me n then when he lied the entire turth came out ... my mom would be like its oky dont date for awhile evrythin will be oky no mom it wont be oky i was fallin in love with him n all he could say was im srry tht "movin arcoss country" was actully to a diff h.s i rather have the turth then a lie somethimes u want to hear the turth but sometimes its hrd to say it  

13ULL3TZ

Hilarious Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200

II iMira II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 pm
mikeskiboshski

They were both from her.
okay sorry bye."

-bows-
i'm sorry but
you have to think....i've had friends
send really dumb things to my boyfriends
almost as a game....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 pm
oh and i don't talk about myself much sorry  

II iMira II

mikeskiboshski

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
mikeskiboshski

They were both from her.
okay sorry bye."

dont comit suicide. please?
I dont know how you feel, but is it possible, that she was....well, um... getting ready..to...have "it" with you, but sent you the condom text earlier? i dont know, im just thinking. And if she is doing it with other guys, then maybe you shouldnt be her boyfriend.

I need a hug. do you? *Hugs*

well, It really doesnt ******** matter anymore because my ******** parents blocked my gf's number...
So I can't talk to her anymore... sad
but we worked it out...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 am
To Edward,

We were best friends, and you were also my boyfriend. I completely fell in love with you. But just one mistake, and you're willing to let everything go. It's like nothing mattered to you.

Now you don't talk to me.
You don't care about me.

Unlike you, though, I still care about you.
I still love you, and I long to talk to you.

I hope that soon, you will stop being so fxckin' stubborn and realize that you're a big a*****e.  

glenflo

chaoskaye

Obsessive Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:26 pm
I hate my family..I hate my step dad mostly, he's a bigot b*****d who doesn't know when to shut his mouth, I hate my brother for hitting me whenever I make him angry, I hate my ex for stalking me even though I said no so many times before. Yeah that's everyone I hate..  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff