Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:09 am
Soq's Name: Gingey
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your Soq's personality/interests: Gingey is a horse that runs with the wind, and most likely against it too. He's all about speed, as his body is built for it. However, while he loves a good race against others, he's not one for chasing mares down. He'd rather do things the old fashioned way. He's rather a gentleman, and not just to the ladies. He treats everyone with respect, until he's given a reason not to. He's a sweet and kind stallion, and just wants to make friends and be accepted into the world. Of course, with his interesting exterior, that can be hard at times. He does have two children, both of which are grown and out on their own now. While his love for them still remains, he finds himself growing more and more distant from them, since they remind him of his past mate. So, he's been in seclusion for awhile and missed out on a ton of things.

What is your Soq looking for in a mate?: Gingey needs someone he can count on, someone that won't just up and leave him behind. His past mate simply left him, leaving him with a shattered heart and a slight distrust of mares. So, he needs someone sweet, kind, and willing to help him recover from his hard time. There aren't any look preferences, just everything personality wise.

How do you want others to contact you?: Preferably through PMs.

RP or non-RP?: Preferably RP, to see if Gingey and the mare make a good match.

Flirt or Serious Relationship?: A serious relationship, actually. While flirting is alright, his heart has been broken, and I'd rather he get into a serious relationship than be crushed over and over again by mere flirts.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:41 pm
Soq's Name: Midnight Shadow
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She is a very shy and timid Soquili who spends most of her time wandering around aimlessly. She has a hard time warming up to other Soquili but she does try to open up out of her shell most of the time.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who can help her come out of her shell and see that she isn't an airhead like most Soquili think she is.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or YIM [mdnght2002]
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious Relationship  

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm
Soq's Name: Mr. Wookie
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mr. Wookie is calm and kind, coming from a vary bad background which he does not openly discuss or remember, really. He was abused and is prone to moments of parinoia from time to time. He is all around a nice guy. He is also vary loyal, and there is no possability of him every straying from the relationship.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Mr. Wookie needs someone who is calm and kind like him. They must also be vary understanding and nurturing. They can be loud so long as they are gentle. No aggressive girls.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please. Always able to get me via PM.
RP or non-RP?: RP, lots of RP. A couple RPs of them meeting, being around each other before any of the real romance comes in. Mr. Wookie (and I) needs to be able to trust the mare to always be there (and i wanna know your not gonna up and poof on us without a word *has had it happen in other shops and makes Lita-chan sad*) Note: If your a short responce (a few sentences) or you take a while to reply, do not be turned off by the "Lots of RP". I'm not vary pushy, i don't care if it takes a week for you to reply, so long as i know your going to reply. <3
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious only. He's been hurt enough.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff