Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaianos Argentinos

Back to Guilds

Tags: Argentina, EspaƱol, Peron, Empanada, Tururu 

Reply Lindos Recuerdos
English practice and help (Ayuda con el Ingles y practica) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm
TheManOnTheSilverMountain
Shikamaru182
COURSE is not the same as CURSO

Course actually means curso, but I'm not sure if it is in that way.

User Imageyes it does but if you are talking about a "curso de cocina por tv o curso de jardineria" then it is a WORKSHOP not a course actually , course it is more related to school things or institutes of education (school related subjects)
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:24 pm
uff I heard the Business one was tough, I don't know why my school didn't make me take those exams.. useless school, I lost time with exams that have no importance (I can't remember the names now)  

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:27 pm

User ImageWell some schools are better prepared than others but still I think it is a business thing cause Exams are helly expensive, which school did you attend if I may ask?
you took exams like flyers and movers from the Cambridge University?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:32 pm
I went to Saint Marks school in San Isidro, I can't remember the exams, I know some english guy came and we had to have a topic prepared and discuss it with him/her for X time, and there was a written exman also.. I do remeber my lats exam, I discussed the death of Kurt Cobain and the different theories, I cought the examiners attention

(there MUST be something wrong in the way I wrote that paragraph)  

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:36 pm

User ImageI dont think nothing's wrong dont worry, plus Im not here to correct anyone, but to help if someone needs me but Im no expert.
Wow such an interesting topic, we should have some topics here to discuss that would be cool dont you think?
Saint Marks hahahah so sorry but do you know what marks mean? to me it sounds like the mark the teacher give to your exams heheheh XD its like in spanish Santa Calificacion XD
must be a cool place though
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:38 pm
PeLmAzA
I went to Saint Marks school in San Isidro, I can't remember the exams, I know some english guy came and we had to have a topic prepared and discuss it with him/her for X time, and there was a written exman also.. I do remeber my lats exam, I discussed the death of Kurt Cobain and the different theories, I cought the examiners attention

(there MUST be something wrong in the way I wrote that paragraph)
I'll never be a Saint... I can't hide and deny the Sinner inside.

Hey! That's a nice topic... n_n

How sweet life could be, if I could be free from the Sinner in Me.

Jon Gabo

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 pm
hahaha I wrote it wrong.. it's San Marcos but I can't remember how Marcos is spelled (speled? uhmf I'm having doubts with everything) in english, it must be pretty easy..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

User ImageOh that makes sense and yeah it is spelled
n_n is it a Catholic school like mine (Saint George) ?
I will have to leave but I will come back see what you wrote ok?
Be happy you did have an English Language education, some schools have nothing like that at all and if they have it is just 2 useless hours a week.
User Image  

Baby Angel Mia

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:52 pm
No, it wasn't 100% catholic, I didn't have catgequesis or something like that (when I was smaller I did went to a Catholic school, Godspell)
yes, I went to one of those achools poor in english, and since I went there after going to san marcos I was better than the rest, I took 4 tests at a time without the teacher knowing xd ... I should have make my friends pay me or something..

Yes Gabo it was a great topic, we had to stop the chatting with my examiner 'cause the time was up but she got really interested in the theory of Courtney being the killer, I even took pictures of the crime scene  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 pm
PeLmAzA
No, it wasn't 100% catholic, I didn't have catgequesis or something like that (when I was smaller I did went to a Catholic school, Godspell)
yes, I went to one of those achools poor in english, and since I went there after going to san marcos I was better than the rest, I took 4 tests at a time without the teacher knowing xd ... I should have make my friends pay me or something..

Yes Gabo it was a great topic, we had to stop the chatting with my examiner 'cause the time was up but she got really interested in the theory of Courtney being the killer, I even took pictures of the crime scene

Ooh... Incriminating Courtney Love (I can't find her beautiful stare )! I'd love chatting about that with the inspectors or the teachers in the Institute... *_*

Jon Gabo

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:26 pm
haha it can be pretty interesting, but I think no grown-up wuold like to discuss that without HAVING to, I think my examiner just took the best of it as she could, maybe she was more interested in the fact that I prepared a topic of a murder xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:29 pm

xD I always talk to one of the teachers, Claudia, about dead people... It's a method to convince her of giving less work. xp

Jon Gabo

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:32 pm
what, things like "you know... I knew a guy... he died of having too much homework"..?
=P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Lol... Nope. Things like: "You knew the poor Lilian? She was knocked out by her husband in the street in a car accident... Her little son was in the back seat and saw how his father charged her... Poor... Poor little fellow. u_u"
Then she didn't talk anymore, she went to the bathroom, and we enjoyed the most laziest hour of our days in the Institute.

Jon Gabo

PeLmAzA

4,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:52 pm
you made her cry!!
if you get her on a bad day you'll feel guilty.. I hope  
Lindos Recuerdos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items