Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~
Why don't we introduce our characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:26 pm
Well, then, come on already! Or, are you afraid of me? *gets into battle stance, dual reverse blades in hand* Bring it, "Shorty"...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:17 am
stressed

*claps hands and transmutes arm into a blade, going in battle stance*  

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Wow, you are toooo easy, you know that? *outstretches wings to full wing span and flaps several times excitement, waiting for his reaction* Well, you going to fight, or what???

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:14 pm
hmm... this is... interesting.......and to say, i want a finally food fight, if you dont mind...  

fyrefox1308

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:59 pm
WHOOO!! Violence! Violence!! GO GO GO! xd im sorry i really do have issues! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:48 am
Fighting is bad, Kiddies.
BTW, Hi, I'm new. sweatdrop I usually play with my made-up, His name is Cry, and if needed, I play as Alphonse and Fletcher. blaugh So... Hi

Cry's profile
Gaia name: Shelfkid91
Character name (First and Last): Mikari Alby
Nickname: Cry, River Alchemist
Appearence: Dark brown, shoulder length hair, yellow eyes. Fairly tall for the age 18. Navy blue hooded cloak the zips in the front with a red transmutation circle on the back. Black gloves with white circles on the palms. Underneath his cloak (which is rarely seen, but oh well) he wears a black undershirt with light blue trim and a pair of red pants with navy blue trim on the bottom. Black boots.
Alliance: Shamballa
Weapon of choice: Alchemy, hand-to-hand
Bio: When Cry was 4 years old, his father took him away from his mother, who he claimed was insane. Two years later, Cry and his father were informed that his mother was dead. Cry was seven years old when he was told she was murdered. Angry and confused, the child began learning Alchemy, vowing one day he would find his mother's murderer. He found he could easily play with water, which probably came from his younger obsession to play in the bath tub and sinks. Cry's father never fully approved of his Alchemy, being a Chemist, after all. He tried to teach his son the basics of Chemistry, but Cry would hear none of it. Instead, he took what he was taught about molecular and atomic structure and began doing alchemy at an atomic level, many times performing it on the air, transmuting nitrogen for oxygen and carbon for hydrogen and letting Chemistry take over to make water without touching anything but his own hands. Sometimes, once he makes water, he turns it to ice, though, due to the Law of Conservation of Energy, the water's energy must enter Cry's own hands. Due to this law, his hands are burn-scarred, but very strong. However, they are his weakest points on his body. His skills excelled greatly, (some even said he should try to become a State Alchemist, but he wasn't interested in working for them) but at a price: He couldn't control it at times. At the age of 15, during a practice session, he ended up destroying his home, killing his father in the process and burning their entire lot to the ground. Grief driven, he left the destroyed house to learn how to control his abilities better, and continue his vow to find his mother's murderer.
Other: Cry, despite his past, is not depressed. He is slightly angry at himself, but he doesn't blame the world for his pain. He is shy and not outgoing at all. He is jumpy and slightly paranoid, but other than that, he is completely normal... Except for the being able to do Alchemy thing....
Theme song: "Carry On My Wayward Son" Kansas

Sometimes it changes to fit a role-play, like he did actually become a soldier in the military after a while in some RP's. And I'm fairly certain you all know who Al and Fletcher are. (I would sure hope so.) Also, I have a soft spot for Leaf, Pitt, and Seargents Natt and Cayt, so occasionally, I will play them, if that's okay. redface And if you don't know who those four characters are, then just say so! If you do, then good for you!  

Shelfkid91

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 am
What are you guys waiting for? Come on and fight already! Sorry, I just want to see this fight. *starts to cheer* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:44 pm
JES! JES! FITE!!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:01 pm
Welcome to the guild!

and Ed only comes on sometimes...so you may have to wait for his response...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 am
Fine...BAT GIRL! twisted
*runs at you with arm blade aiming towards you*  

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 pm
*Twitches eye and wrists*
Wh-what was that??? *moves enough to avoid the blades reach and kicks in stomache* The next time you refer to me by bat, bat girl, "Creature of the night," or anything that refers to that stupid, black echolocater, you'll find head has been removed from your shoulders. Got it?!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 am
Oof!
I'm sooo scarred! NOT!
*kicks your knee and flips you over*  

Original_Edward_Elric

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 pm
*forces her flipping over into a one-arm handstand* That's because you're too senseless to know when to feel scared... *takes out ice whip and whips it to grab at his wrist*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:47 pm
User Image
Kagura Kurenai (She really doesn't have wings though)

User Image
Namine Shiki

Has long, straight, black hair and has two purple streaks. Is slim and slender, has purple eyes and has an outfit sort of like lust's but has black lining and is purple everywhere else. at the bottom of her dress it looks ripped and has little black rips underneath it. she has black boots that go up to right underneath her knee. She is short for her age. she is 4.9

Gaia Username:Lt Kagura Kurenai
Personality:Short tempered, determined, mostly mellow but when isnt very random and hyper. Hates to be called "short and or cute" somewhat strong Has a crush on Edward and Soma.
Roleplaying example: if winry were to say this:winry, who is still in shock after being mauled by th burly men who attacked roy finally looks around and says " where did roy go? is he ok? whats going on? kagura when did u get bak? ed, al where did u come from?" winry faints from th excitement and exhaustion.
Namine's Character Appearance: Military uniform, hair up in a spiky bun, two long pieces of hair down.

bio: Kagura Kurenai's parents abandond her and lived with her sister, her sister died when she was 10 years old and tried to resurrect her at age 12 and of course the transmutation failed and she became the lightning alchemist. She lost her memory in return and still knew there was something missing. So she is now working for the military undercover to find the philosopher's stone, hoping to find what she lost. She also falls in love with Ed.  

Lt Kagura Kurenai

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Whoot! Show him who's boss! *continues to cheer* blaugh  
~ Guild Stuff: Questions/Suggestions/Updates ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items