Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:17 pm
Makaia sees that Cheza was in pain "Ian ill be bac" she said jumping from roof tp roof and reaching her and jumping to the floor "here this will help" she said puting her hand on her leg at teh pain went away......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:44 pm
" Thanks a lot" Cheza replied gratefully. Cheza got up and picked up sword. She jumped up and caught the ledge of the roof she pulled herself up and yelled down to Makaia in a friendly tone " Come on we're going to miss all the fun if we hurry up"  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:48 pm
looks up and smiles "Coming!" she yelled ot her as Cheza walked away. she umped onthe roof and looked around to see only a few more vampires "this will be a piece of cake" she said attacking half of them all at one time.......  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:55 pm
((i changed tehre pics, this is the actual Ian not diff form
User Image

and thsi is teh actual Makaia not lil form
User Image

and form when fighting in real form
User Image

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:08 pm
( I changed some stuff too. I added another character who is my character's best friend)
User Image Tsume  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:11 pm
Joining in Cheza attacked two vampires who approached her. Hitting both of them at once they both ran away like scared little puppy dogs.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm
((cool mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:15 pm
3/4 of the vampires left were dead rith in front of Makaia and she turned to see a few more probably around 5 or 6 taht were left came after her she ran past them and tehy all froze and she started walking to Ian "All done...." se said as the remainign vampires screamed and colaped on the floor dead.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:21 pm
"Cheza is that you?"
Cheza turned around to see her best friend Tsume standing right behind her. She dropped her sword and gave him a huge hug. " I thought you were dead" Cheza said.
"Nope I'm alive" Tsume said in a playful tone
"You are such a jerk you know that. All this time since the vampires attacked i thought that you were dead and now you already kidding round. "
"sorry bout that" he replied in a more caring tone " i never meant to worry you" he replied with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:30 pm
0.o "whos that??" Makaia asked  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
I wish you guys will tell me when you guys are active. I feel left out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Gaia Name: DarogaDaae
Character Name: Aljan (goes by Jan)
Race: Vampire; with memory
Bio: Jan pretty much keeps to herself; very much a loner; desperate to find a way to become human again; very reserved; feeds on animals and corpses only
Apperance: (sorry, no piccy yet sweatdrop ) dark skin, purple hair, red eyes, wears tight skirt, corset, and boots
Weapon: (I know she's not human, but can she have her weapon, too?) daggers  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:05 pm
You guys reminded me that I'd never had pictures of my characters

Gaia Name: Sareno Uchiha
Character Name: Sareno
Race: Vampire
Bio: sareno's family were killed by vampires. One day she was dying from a vampire attack, her boyfriend (Sirius) was recently turn into a vampire and saw her so he save her by turning her into one, then left. Now she's trying to find him.
Appearance: long black hair. Eyes are black but can change colors depending on her mood.
Other: can read peoples thoughts

picture of Sareno
User Image

Name: Sirius
Race: Vampire
Bio: Ran away to get his revenge for his family who was killed by vampires. Turned his girlfriend into a vampire in order to save her life and left her behind because he wasn't able to face her after what he done.

picture of Sirius
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:06 pm
Sareno Uchiha
I wish you guys will tell me when you guys are active. I feel left out sweatdrop

They were on about an hour ago... just check the times on the posts.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:07 pm
DarogaDaae
Gaia Name: DarogaDaae
Character Name: Aljan (goes by Jan)
Race: Vampire; with memory
Bio: Jan pretty much keeps to herself; very much a loner; desperate to find a way to become human again; very reserved; feeds on animals and corpses only
Apperance: (sorry, no piccy yet sweatdrop ) dark skin, purple hair, red eyes, wears tight skirt, corset, and boots
Weapon: (I know she's not human, but can she have her weapon, too?) daggers

welcome to the club. of course you can have any weapon you want  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas