Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:43 pm
idk but every time i go on the computer get really hungary!!! i wonder what they give out for holloween in candy land? I dont think that i would be candy..maby vegitables? sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 pm
Go!!!!

Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm
Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home
Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm
Catastrophic, not again
I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline
I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene
Catch me upon all your sordid little iserections,
I've got no time to lose, I'm just been caught up in all the cattle

Fray the strings
Throw the shapes
Hold your breath
Listen!
WOO I LIKE THAT SONG!!!  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:55 pm
what song is this? who is it by?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:29 am
It be before I forget by Slipknot. Its not my favorite song by them but its good. My favorite I think is pulse of the magots or people=s**t. METAL!!! Lol Music is fun  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:40 pm
music is very fun i wish that i could sing...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:46 pm
I have been sitting here thinking of a song to put on here. The only song that I have been listening to I am not going to put on. It is a sad song. And it makes me think of how sad I am. I have tried to be happy. As hard as I can I am unable to feal the slightest sence of joy. I think of my heart and the people who know of its egsistence. There arnt very many who believe that I have a heart. Some times I wunder the same thing. Am I evil thow? I dont think so. But I do not know. I am not in controle of my heart and it usualy makes the rong desigion when it chooses. Its desigion is fine but my mind is unable to understand this emotion my heart is trying to teach it. The emotion is strange and clean. Pure. I am unable to feal it. For many years I have been running from my heart. I only now wish to release it into the world. And now that I have done that once it has scared it. A deap cut that can never heal. That is my payment for trying to find this emotion you people call love. I used to think of my heart as just an object and now that it has been broken I have realised it is so much more. I do not pretend to understand how my heart works but I know that it is there. I might be dead inside but I do have a heart. And thow that might not be enough for the rest of you It is more than a beautiful life for me. Now that I have noticed how the pain you can feal from love can make you cry, I have been crying a lot lately, I never want to feal the pain agian but I am going to try and I will not fail this time. My judgement was infected with the stane of scars from a bleeding heart. Mybe giveing up is all I can do now. But if it is then at least a try is imposable I will still do it. I will try to find the love that I have been serching for. And thow it might take a lot of tears to find what I am looking for, still a try cant kill, only I can make the desigion if I am to die or not. So call me a hero. I am a hero to myself and thow I can not save you, you most save yourself. I wouldnt save you if I could. Only you can save yourself and thow you might have someone that will save you then let that someone save you. I only ask of you to let me save myself the way I have before in the past. And yes I have been saved my others and I do not feal regret that they have saved me, but I am thankful. And so I walk to my death now as I have for so many years. I will not die today, not tomorrow or the day after that. I will die when all is black, when the world has fealed the hatered that I have endured. I will smile on that day while others will screame. I will smile and walk with a depresed heart but a smile of amusement at the way all has fallen. Now I smile, now I cry, now I fall into the dark place know as life. And now that my letter has come to an end I hope you that you have read my erors. I can not spell as well as I can express. Nor can I keep you reading. If you are reading this all the way untill the end, then please tell me what you have thought of my message to all of everyone  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm
wow that was soo soo beautful,and soo deep and so so so long... but amazing! i dub you king of words!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:07 pm
Existentialism. Ponder this word. stare  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:50 am
Lol thank you. Im no poet but I can put my words on paper and hope it comes out the way I try to make it. King of words huh? Thank you Capton. To all in this team I have more words to say but not yet can I speak them, they are still infected by the blood that has driped threw the stitches in my heart. Whe the wounds heal and my childeness will hold itself stoping my disigions of rong terns, then I can express those words. Thank you all for the help you have given me. Thank you very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm
To all who read this mesage wundering what am I talking about this time.
I am talking about love. Love. Such a strange thing isnt it? A small word with so many meanings, so many meanings infact, that no one has figured out its true meaning. What does it mean? To love and give love? Is it a promise, as I once belived? Is it a mark of insanity? Let us egsamin what love can make you do. Have you ever felt sad for love? How about fear? Hate?... What about happyness? Ovcorse happyness what is this guy talking about you might say. If you dont feal happyness do you still stay with that someone still? The anser to that is in you. You need not share it with me or anyone. We have all felt jealousy have we not? We have all felt rage. We have all felt the pain of looseing a loved one. It takes two to brake a heart. So what is it that we get out of love? When the consequence of looseing makes you feal so bad? I think everyone can feal fear. I fear being alone. Dont you? Have we not all felt the pain of being alone? So when we loose love we feal terrable, but what when we find that someone that you will be with forever? Is that so much better than being alone? Yes! Ovecorse being in love is so much better than being alone! No one wants to be alone. So what we feal when we are in love, what is it?....... Takes your time and think about it for a second.................... Do you know yet?
Its hope. When I was in love what I felt. It was the hope that made me so happy. I prayed that her and I would be together forever. Are we still together? My profile will tell you that. Are you alone is my question. If you are then maybe love is just around the corner for you. Im sure you will find your someone I know you will. These are the words of the day. Form the King of words himself. Have a good day.  

pres_baldwin

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 pm
thankyou my good king for your wisdom! everything that you say makes me feel like you are reading my soal! it is like you know me without ever meeting me... i dont know how you do it but i think that i am going to try to chang how i am. i always let boys that i like use me because i have a hope that they will realise that i am amazing.. but they never do they just use me up untill their is nothing left.. i always have a hope in their promises that they will come true... yet they never do... i am always alone and lonely.. but i belive that i will find my one true love one day! and i thankyou for your hope and i am going to try to have the strength to change!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:14 pm
hello my love!!! heart i am the new and improved verson!!! do you like it or what? smile love you more and more every day!!!! and i am going to try to look more awsome just for my master!!!!!  

snoot snoot
Vice Captain

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:56 am
I just performed with a computer monitor for a head. I'm not kidding. My boyfriend was a smokestack. lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 am
PrincessWhiskers
thankyou my good king for your wisdom! everything that you say makes me feel like you are reading my soal! it is like you know me without ever meeting me... i dont know how you do it but i think that i am going to try to chang how i am. i always let boys that i like use me because i have a hope that they will realise that i am amazing.. but they never do they just use me up untill their is nothing left.. i always have a hope in their promises that they will come true... yet they never do... i am always alone and lonely.. but i belive that i will find my one true love one day! and i thankyou for your hope and i am going to try to have the strength to change!!! heart

Boys are sad... that's why they are still boys. You want a man. I don't mean age wise... don't go seeing any forty year olds or anything... blaugh you want a man who you don't ever have to prove you are amazing to, because it will be obvious to him. he will see it without you even trying. A man who you can be all bleary-eyed at 6 am and who will wake up next to you and still think you are the most gorgeous thing he has ever seen... that you never have to prove yourself to, because he just accepts you as you are... they are cliche's, I know... but you should accept no less. It's hard taking that leap of faith. Accepting that because of it, you won't have heaps of boyfriends... but you also won't have heaps of loser boyfriends... the guys that come your way will be ones who respect you and can see that if you think you are worth it, then they should think that, too smile emo  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 am
Good choise of words Mitsuneko...... Do not wurry Capton if there is a man for you, and I know there is b/c if I was able to find a girl that I feal as Mitsuneko said there is no reasen you can not find a man like that to. To give so much love its one step away from insanity. That is most men think. To be honest we are scared, some times. I know for a fact if I lost who is so beautiful to me I would surely die. If you want to commit your life like I have, you shouldnt. At least until he is ready. As a man I know that it is my duty to protect my love..... Both of you will find your love like I have. Lerking in the shadows to see her as she sneaks off to see me... And remember this! Never foeget this! Never change who you are. Always be the same person. You will find your love Im sure of it. And who knows maybe it he will be someone you would had never guessed. She was for me. And I was for her. And in those terms now we most never see each other agian.... Both our lives depend on us never seeing each other. No one has cought us yet thow. No one will. So these converstaions we have are between us. If anyone askes I have no gf. K?  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff