Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:08 pm
omg_emo_idiot
GoodbyeLights
Wow, Prime. But if your parents were addicts, then it's in your genes, so you need to be extra careful heart

Hey takashi, that must've sucked...D:

I remember I was watching a video in Homeroom and it was an anti-drug video. That video made me NOT wanna even TOUCH drugs because it was so disgusting, gross, yet truthful.

i bet that's nothing compared to the anti-smoking videos/recorded adverts. my teachers showed to me and my class, everyone was disgusted because the videos are really graphic xp

Ok...yeah. The video I saw was ruthless.
They showed MRI scans of the brains of addicts, and the sad part....
they had a segment on babies being born as heroin addicts because their mom was one. cry It was just the most heartbreaking thing you'll actually see.

And then, the school hired an EMT to show us how docs shove tubes down people's noses/mouths to prevent alcohol poisoning. xp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:17 pm
GoodbyeLights
omg_emo_idiot
GoodbyeLights
Wow, Prime. But if your parents were addicts, then it's in your genes, so you need to be extra careful heart

I remember I was watching a video in Homeroom and it was an anti-drug video. That video made me NOT wanna even TOUCH drugs because it was so disgusting, gross, yet truthful.

i bet that's nothing compared to the anti-smoking videos/recorded adverts. my teachers showed to me and my class, everyone was disgusted because the videos are really graphic xp

Ok...yeah. The video I saw was ruthless.
They showed MRI scans of the brains of addicts, and the sad part....
they had a segment on babies being born as heroin addicts because their mom was one. cry It was just the most heartbreaking thing you'll actually see.

And then, the school hired an EMT to show us how docs shove tubes down people's noses/mouths to prevent alcohol poisoning. xp

Oh my gosh. Being heroin addicts as a child? crying

Panda Cheval

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 pm
Yeah. I know. crying

The narrator was saying that the babies feel the effects of withdrawal, so the hospital has to feed them the drug sad

That's even worse.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:09 pm
Oh.My.Gosh..
:c.
Thats so sad crying crying

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Oh gosh.

That's really bad!

And that's really really sad.
:cc
__

I'm watching Kelly Ripa right now.

>_< That was random

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 pm
GoodbyeLights
PrimeOdd
(a little inside story on Prime's life...)
When I was little, I remember my parents had this ruby-colored vase type of thing that they would always hide under their bed, and I remember them always going in their room and when they'd come out, their breath would smell of smoke. When I became older, I noticed that the vase was gone and I never thought another thing of it. When I was about twelve, I remember having a conversation with my dad about drugs and stuff. He told me that him and my mom used to be addicted to weed, and I asked him if the vase that he kept under his bed when I was little had anything to do with it...and he explained to me what a bong was. He told me that my sister and I was the reason why him and my mom quit...because they didn't want us to grow up with pot-head parents. He told me how addicted it was...and how he's glad that my sister and I came into the world, because he would never want to go back to the life he was living. According to my dad, weed is extremly addicting. He told me that all he ever wanted to do was get high. It's all he thought about. My dad has tried almost every type of drug out there and he has told me about them...and he thinks that weed is one of the most addicting.

It's not like my parents were on drugs when my mom was pregnant, or when they were trying to get pregg0rz. I was a planned baby. <3 -goo goo ga ga-

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Dude, that would suck. Babies are so helpless.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:04 pm
PrimeOdd
It's not like my parents were on drugs when my mom was pregnant, or when they were trying to get pregg0rz. I was a planned baby. <3 -goo goo ga ga-

Awww.... 4laugh

GoodbyeLights

tanyjames

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:50 am
it is their personal choice  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am
Back when Jon was with TAI...

Jon & Tom were best friends.. I think they still are good friends. Tom's smoking, not Jon. And I know of at least three other TAI members who smoke. I'm not saying that means Jon smoked too... but if everyone else around him was...

& then there's pictures of him looking.. well like this. Which once again doesn't prove anything... it just doesn't look good. Especially if you see pictures of what other people looked like that night.

So. I'm not saying he was on something. I don't want to be starting rumors, especially not about Jon or anyone else I like so much xp But since there's a topic about it now.. I'm just saying.

But on the other hand: a quote from Pete (talking about Joe Trohman, FOB's guitar player)
"Joe's like glue," says Wentz. "He's gonna stick by you no matter what. You could be smoking crack and that dude's still your friend."

Which makes it sound like Pete frowns upon smoking, and wouldn't be happy if his friends did.. and definitely wouldn't make jokes about it.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:34 pm
I guess those are good sightings. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 am
Polyphonic Twilight

Jon & Tom were best friends.. I think they still are good friends. Tom's smoking, not Jon. And I know of at least three other TAI members who smoke. I'm not saying that means Jon smoked too... but if everyone else around him was...

& then there's pictures of him looking.. well like this. Which once again doesn't prove anything... it just doesn't look good. Especially if you see pictures of what other people looked like that night.

So. I'm not saying he was on something. I don't want to be starting rumors, especially not about Jon or anyone else I like so much xp But since there's a topic about it now.. I'm just saying.

But on the other hand: a quote from Pete (talking about Joe Trohman, FOB's guitar player)
"Joe's like glue," says Wentz. "He's gonna stick by you no matter what. You could be smoking crack and that dude's still your friend."

Which makes it sound like Pete frowns upon smoking, and wouldn't be happy if his friends did.. and definitely wouldn't make jokes about it.

I really hope he doesn't smoke.
Joe is a mighty good friend =]]

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

tanyjames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:39 am
so ppl just smoke to make it look funny in a pic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:03 am
Polyphonic Twilight

tattoo fish

Y'know what's weird about that! Joe does drugs! When I found out about that, I was sad! sad

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:42 am
I was thinking about that too 'cause I remember Pete saying once they had two tour buses: one for him, Joe & Hemmy where it was a huge mess and they could smoke.. and one for Patrick and Andy where it was neat and clean xp  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff