Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:32 pm
"Oh I wouldn't be able to sub for potions. I'd kill someone."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:24 pm
But as a Professor, you are smarter than a student...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:04 pm
"I know, but the students would have little but none demonstrations if I was their sub. I work better with old, artifacts rather then stuff that you have to hold well and not spill without getting potion all over the floor. There's a whole new meaning when you hold stuff. Plus, the only stuff I demonstrate are scenes from history!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:59 pm
"I agree. I couldn't Transfigure anything if my life depended on it," Katie says, jokingly.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:10 pm
"Oh I could transfigure, just not concoct potions."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm
It seems we all have flaws with each other's subjects. I can't remember facts very well so if I subbed for History of Magic I would probably end up telling students Columbus sailed the ocean blue 1442! Haha...
[[I know the real date in real life, just making a point]]

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:23 am
Sam laughs at Summer's remarks. "Not to mention, Clombus was at the least a muggle." Sam looks at the stained glass window. "Isn't it sad to be going home for break? I'm going to miss the country side, that's for sure. I live in London! But, I can keep up with my adventures this summer, because my summer will be filled with friends!" Sam remarks, throwing her arms up in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:31 pm
"I live all the way in the countryside of France. It's beautiful, and I love being home, but I'll miss England. ((At least as a student. As a teacher I'll still be here.)) This was my first time I actually got to come to England," the girl says, reminding her friends that she is half French. "But I'll be having fun riding horses and doing other things in France."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

snoopybaby44

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:35 pm
hmmm such a dirty dirty little bathroom Dixie trudges in with a bucket of soapy scented water and a mop and start her work.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm
*Summer laughs as Sam's arms fly into the air.*

I live here in England part-time, but I also have an estate in the French countryside so that we have more space for the dragons. We only go there every other summer, the summer's we arent there, my father has a group of trained employees to help out.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 pm
"I've really only been to Paris when my mother was meeting one of her muggle friends. Going to Summer's Estate will be my first time in the countryside. But remember Summer, are you still coming with me to California..right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Oh of course I'm coming! It will be my first time to the states!  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:03 pm
"My parents are going to Romania and leaving me to deal with my batty grandmother. I'm thinking of hiring a maid...," Katie says, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:13 pm
Sam laughs about the maid, then thought how awkward it would be with the people helping her during her stay in Scotland. "So Summer, you can keep the whole thing a secret right? I only want people I trust to know."  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm
[[you told us on the train, so do I know now???]]  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items