Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:43 pm
((sorry Crystalstar!))
"i dont know, they must be up to something." Iceheart insisted. "do you think that Rowantalon is planing something aganst WoodClan?" Iceheart remembered yesterday when she was hunting by WoodClan terriory and herd Rowantalon speaking with Shadefur.
"when shall we invade MoonClan?" asked Shadefur.
"soon and then SnowClan." responded Rowantalon.
the two WoodClan warriors spoke about taking clan territory. Rowantalon reminded her of the ShadowClan leader Tigerstar back at the forest were Firestar lives. the tales about the murder made Iceheart shiver. Iceheart didnt trust Rowantalon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:43 pm
"Hey, what's up?" Dewfall padded into the clearing with his apprentice, Maplepaw, close behind. "Something wrong?"

(pointless post...)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:01 am
((Crystalstar, Patchstar, were are you?!?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:31 pm
((right here!))

"Er, so what was that conversation all about, Iceheart?" Featherheart mewed. "I heard Rowantalon (thanks for changing it, btw) say something about kits?"

(i agree, we need more members)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:23 pm
((wow this is getting really confusing...))

"Wait, explain this whole thing again, please," Crystalstar was really confused and need time to think this over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 am
((We should like look for warriors obsessed people and send them invites!))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 pm
((i already have...i looked up people with 'warriorcats' in their names and sent them invites...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:36 pm
(Yeah, good job with that, Crystalstar. Cursedsong, you can look up people who have warrior cat names, such as "Bluepaw82" or something like that, you know?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:10 pm
(K, I'll do that! It should be fairly easy... I hope.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:18 pm
((I've looked up peeps with warrior series and warrior books as their interest and sent them invites....maybe some fifty people so far, perhaps more. If you look up peeps with warrior series as interests, there's 500+ results! UGH!))

Featherheart repeated the whole thing to Crystalstar.
(I'unno what's goin on either)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 pm
(( Ok. I've got an idea. Let's all scatter our characters to other places and make up a new plot for what's happening... cuz' this one doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast...))

Dewfall crouched on the frozen ground. "Ready?" he asked his apprentice Maplepaw. "Bring it on," he meowed. Dewfall leaped, his paws out streched. Maplepaw rolled to the side and stuck his back foot out so that when Dewfall landed he tripped. Instantly, Maplepaw jumped on Dewfalls back and gently grabbed his mentors scruff. "Very good!" Dewfall praised. "I think your ready for some more advanced stuff!" Maplepaw's eyes' brightened. "Really?! Cool!!!" Maplepaw leaped into the air and youled in excitement. Dewfall shook his head. "Yes, and you can spend go hunting now to repent for making me deaf!" The tabby tom grinned playfully and swipped a paw at his apprentice. "Hey!" Maplepaw ducked Dewfalls strike and whirled around. "See ya' back at camp!" he called behind him.

(...Long...post...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 pm
((thank you!!!! no offense Dawnstar, but it really wasn't going anywhere...))

Crystalstar walked through the camp, watching a few kits rolling around in front of the nursery. She purred happily and walked over to the warriors den. "Who wants to go hunting with me?" Crysalstar asked, poking her head in the dark cave. "Me!" An excited meow replied and Sandstripes head appeared in the lighted part of the den. "Well, come on then." The two warriors walked over to the apprentice den and took Owlpaw with them.

((its okay if you have long posts!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 am
((That's how you found Mosspelt the Warrior and I! I'm here because I would like to join Snowclan. My name's Bearkit, and this is appearance- User Image
execept in kit form. Could I?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:38 am
w((i know....*gives Crystalstar a sheepish look...*))
((Patchstar: yes! youre here!!! wow more than ))
Iceheart was hunting alone, everything was quiet and still. she saw a mouse nibbling on its food, she went into a hunters crouch and the mouse detected her. she ran after it then pinned it down, she finished off the mouse by bitting its neck. she turned around and noticed voices on WoodClan territory. she pricked her ears and went close the the border.
"when are we going to attack SnowClan?" an impatient voice hissed.
"soon but we must find more warriors that are willing to leave their clan and take over the other clans." another voice growled. she peeked through the bushes to see Rowantalon and Shadefur. oh no! she thought. she took two steps back and ran toward the camp. she dashed into camp looking for Crystalstar. "Crystalstar!" she yolled(sp?). she looked in all of the dens and she was no were in sight. she ran towards the warriors den but no cat was there. were is everyone? she thought.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:17 pm
((Hello there! I'm Cursedsong as you've probably already found out...))

Dewfall pushed through the camp enterance to find Iceheart running around frantically(?). "Iceheart!" He called to her. "What's wrong?"  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff