Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:24 pm
(( ok then i will have Leafkit!))
Nightwing couldnt find Sadgepaw, he was probably out hunting anyways.
she went into the warriors' den and cruled up into a ball then closed her eyes. wow new kits! they will be great warriors! they are so beautiful too like their mother... she thought then sleep took over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:45 pm
((Yeah those are my personal favorites too... I still can't think of a name that just jumps out at me... *Splat*))

Cursepaw felt her ears get hot. "I didn't really do anything..." She mumbled to Rainpool as they walked through the forest. "All I did was the first thing that came into my head and I didn't even think it'd work!"  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 pm
(it's really your decision. Do you want to be Cursepaw or Cursedpaw? imho i think Cursedsong is kewler, tho)

(('Kay, so Cursepaw gets Sagekit, Rainpool you may have moonkit, i get leafkit and Nightwing you get Oakkit. ^w^))

Patchstar, exhausted, watched as Rainpool and Cursepaw went off to hunt. She watched Cursepaw, trying to think of what her warrior name should be. "Cursedsong or Cursewing?" She kept thinking to herself. MoonClan already had Nightwing, and SnowClan had Darkwing, so maybe Cursepaw should be Cursedsong.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:48 pm
(( I honestly like Cursedsong better so I guess her name will be that...))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:39 pm
((sounds good to me...so now your Cursedpaw...))
"Don't be so modest, you fought like a warrior and if you don't think so your mousebrained." Darkwing laughed and crouched as she smelled a vole. She spotted it and dashed towards it. Before it could react Darkwing had her prey in her claws. With a swift bite the small body went limp. "I'll quickly run back and give this to Patchstar, you continue to hunt and I'll be back soon." She said around the vole and ran back towards Patchstar.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:01 pm
((I guess... but in the role play just call her Cursepaw ^^))
(Darkwing is your WoodClan cat, Your one on here is Rainpool.)

"Ok," Cursepaw nodded to Rainpool and headed into the forest. Her wiskers(?) felt heavy so she ran her tongue across them and was greeted by the taste of salty Blood. Yuck! Badger blood! Cursepaw spat trying to get the taste out of her mouth but the it stuck to her tongue like old rabbit fur. That move worked but next time I think I'll only do that if someone's life is in danger...  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:29 pm
((oops...my bad!))
Rainpool noticed Patchstar sleep so set the vole down and ran back to were she had left Cursepaw.
She found the apprentice licking the blood off of her wiskers and spitting, "Badger blood?" She laughed and the two cats started their hunt.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Cursepaw held her tongue out of her mouth, afraid that if she didn't the aweful taste of badger blood would come back to her. I'll never do that again... She thought swinging her head back and forth. "Gack!!! That only sheemed to be a good idea at the time! I hate this oweful teste!" She couldn't help but notice that Rainpool was smiling as she looked at her. "What?! Zit's tue!!!"

((Why do I feel like nothing's happening now...))  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:01 pm
(Because nothing is...? oh and btw, it's spelled whiskers)

Patchstar woke up and noticed a small vole laying beside her. She was famished after the long hours that seemed like moons, so she quickly gulped it down. She looked at her new litter. All the little ones were sleeping, though Patchstar knew one of them hadn't made it. Quakiekit, her second son. But she still had four healthy kits who could one day make great warriors as soon as they were old enough.

~later~

After Patchstar had regained her strength, she and Swiftfeather and Dapplewing carried the kits back to camp. Once she was sure Cursepaw was back at camp, Patchstar, very carefully and with great effort, jumped up to the moss rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled. She watched as her clanmates gathered around.

"As you may or may not know, a badger got into our territory. We fought it off, but not without the help of Cursepaw. Cursepaw, come here. It's time you were made a warrior."

Patchstar watched as Cursepaw moved up to her leader. Patchstar recited the old words of the warrior ceremony; "I, Patchstar, leader of MoonClan, ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I ask you to condem(?) her a warrior in her turn." Patchstar turned to Swiftfeather. "Swiftfeather, do you think Cursepaw has learned enough to be a warrior?"

Swiftfeather nodded. Patchstar turned to Cursepaw. "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Cursepaw nodded. "I do."

"Then by the power of StarClan, I hereby give you your warrior name. Cursepaw, from this point on, you shall be known as Cursedsong. MoonClan welcomes you as a full warrior of StarClan." While the Clan began to chant Cursedsong's new name, Patchstar put her muzzle on her newest warrior's head and felt Cursedsong lick her shoulder in respect. She took a step back. "Good job," she whispered.

((Okay, now that cursepaw's a warrior, let's jump ahead to say...six moons later when my kits become apprentices?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:10 pm
~Six Moons Later~

"Come on Moonkit! We're going to be apprentices!!!" Leafkit called to her younger sister. "Move!" Oakkit shoved Sagekit out of his way and bowled over Leafkit. The two kits wrestled in the dirt. Moonkit woke up finally. She looked at her mother, who just nodded once. Moonkit squealed with delight when she joined in the play-fight. Sagekit just snuggled closer to Patchstar.

"Not going to wrestle?" Patchstar asked her youngest daughter. Sagekit just shook her head and yawned. "I want to save my energy so I can start training right away," she explained quickly. Patchstar touched noses with Sagekit. "Now that's thinking like a warrior," she purred.

A squeal brought Patchstar's attention to Moonkit. The three kits had stopped their play-fighting. "Patchstar, Patchstar!" Moonkit wailed. "Oakkit used his claws!"

"Keep your claws sheathed, Oakkit. A warrior knows when and where to use teeth and claw." Patchstar advised. Oakkit nodded and went back to tussling with Leafkit. Moonkit came to snuggle by Sagekit.

"When are we going to be warriors, Patchstar?" Moonkit asked.

"After you're apprentices," Patchstar answered, watching Leafkit tackle Oakkit.

"When will we be apprentices?? I want to be apprentices now!" Sagekit mewed. Leafkit quickly pushed Oakkit over and ran to her mother and sisters. "Me too!" she said.

"Right now, then." Patchstar meowed, getting up. Her kits squealed with delight.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:22 pm
Patchstar leaped on top of the Moss Rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a clan meeting!" Once her clan was assembled, Patchstar went on, "Today is a special day. We will get four new apprentices. Leafkit, Moonkit, Sagekit and Oakkit, come here." The four kits scrambled to come stand by their leader.

"Sagekit, from this moment on you shall be known as Sagepaw." Patchstar's head whipped around to find the warrior she was looking for. "Cursedsong," she said when she spotted the she-cat, "you were taught by Swiftfeather. I trust you to pass on your training to Sagepaw." Cursedsong dipped her head. "Yes, Patchstar." She touched noses with Sagepaw, whose tail flicked nervously.

"Moonkit, from now on you shall be known as Moonpaw. Rainpool," Patchstar called. The tortoiseshell she-cat moved to the front of the group. "You have been taught by Mosscloud. I hope you will pass on what you know to Moonpaw." Rainpool dipped her head and touched noses with Moonpaw.

Patchstar looked at her two remaining kits. Oakkit and Leafkit both wanted to be an apprentice before the other, Patchstar could tell. There was rivalry between them already. She let out a mrrow of amusement. "Oakkit," she then said. "You shall now be known as Oakpaw. Nightwing," Patchstar looked for the she-cat who now had no apprentice since the other Sagepaw had finally become a warrior, Sagefur. "You were trained by Redmask. You shall pass on his training to Oakpaw now." Nightwing nodded and bent down to touch Oakpaw's nose.

Patchstar finally looked down at Leafkit, who seemed down because she was last. "Leafkit," she saw a small shiver of excitement run down Leafkit's spine to her tail, "from now until you receive your warrior name you shall be known as Leafpaw. And I shall train you." Patchstar touched noses with her daughter. The Clan started calling out the new apprentices' names. "Sagepaw! Moonpaw! Oakpaw! Leafpaw!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:55 am
Rainpool felt thrilled to train one of Patchstar's kits, "Congrats, Moonpaw!" She said and brushed muzzels with her new apprentice. She could feel Moonpaw's excitment rush through her. "Tomorrow we'll start training, now go and play with your new denmates. She watched as the she-cat run to her sibblings. Grayfoot came up behind her and put his tail on her shoulder, "Your going to be a great mentor." Grayfoot was her mate, he was all gray except for one of his front paws, which was white.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Cursedsong butted Sagepaw softly with her head when she noticed he was trembling nerviously next to her. "Calm down! I only bite hard when I'm fighting!" She said with amusement. Sagepaw laughed alittle but stopped quickly and turned to face the dark grey she-cat. "Can we start training now Cursedsong?!" Sagepaw asked all of his nerviousness gone.

((We should get attacked by one of the Clans next to us...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:25 pm
((oh, we should...i vote Fireclan!!!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:16 pm
(( uh ok i gess we should be attacked already when kits had been barley made apperentices....))
Nighwing felt a little shocked and she had her first apperentice. she looked at her apperentice who was very excited. "oh can we go train right now please, please, please!" Oakkit pleaded. Nightwing meowed with amusement. "ok i but lets start explore around the territory first Oakkit so you know what territory is ours and whitch is not." she meowed. "hey Rainpool want to come with me and Oakkit to explore the territory? we could take are apprentices and show them around..."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff